Ontario Endurocross: From the Floor

Related:
Create New Tag

11/19/2017 5:40 PM

That's a wrap for the 2017 Endurocross series! For the finale, I decided to do something different. I don't know where the 80s/VHS inspiration came from, I guess I was just feeling nostalgic. If you're not into it, skip ahead to 1:20 to get to raw main event footage followed by some epic championship celebration antics by Cody Webb and the KTM squad.

I managed to put myself in the Amateur A main through my heat race and finished sixth in the main. That was enough to secure third place in the championship! Considering that I started the year with a 14th and a DNQ, I'm ecstatic with that result.

Thanks everyone for watching my videos throughout the year. It has been a lot of work to make these, but the comments on here and at the races have made it worth it!
|

11/19/2017 5:47 PM

Thanks for the footage you shot, way better than the professional coverage. Finally got to see the no joke line as the pro coverage focused on mid packers to much.

|

11/19/2017 6:27 PM

Thanks for posting these this year and congrats on the podium for the year. Went to the Denver round and had a great time.

|

11/19/2017 7:51 PM

Awesome job as always. Congrats on your personal podium!

I think you need to take your camera to some more races, with or without the bike. Your footage is money!

|

11/20/2017 7:23 AM

Thanks everyone! Can't wait for next year.

|

11/20/2017 1:50 PM

I didn't get a chance to see you after the race.........thanks for being there every week, thanks for the great footage and congrats.

Hope to see you soon.

|

11/20/2017 5:45 PM

TomZ wrote:

I didn't get a chance to see you after the race.........thanks for being there every week, thanks for the great footage and ...more

Thanks Tom, I appreciate the kind words. I had a ton of fun making the videos, even though I was beat from racing all day. Thanks for your work on the series.

|