Oneal Rider/ Hardwear boots problem

shuggs
Edited Date/Time 2/10/2019 9:31am
Grandson got these for Xmas from sister in law, has had them on maybe 4 times and then this happens. Have been in touch with Oneal Europe but they have been no help. She thinks she bought them with credit card she used to have but has no real idea which does not help.
Has anyone else had this happen to them.

|
shuggs
2/10/2019 6:56am
Forgot pics......

2/10/2019 7:09am
Youth boots are tough, kids are always growing and you dont want to spend a fortune

Sadly - you do get what you pay for in the boot market

Id suggest maybe the astarts 7s - reasonably priced and good quality

Also they are obviously based on that side of the pond so any issues are easily handled
shuggs
2/10/2019 7:35am
Yeah pretty much, but I expect them to last longer than this. I always sell his old boots on as there in good condition.

Have already got him Forma boots which seem decent. Roll on when he’s bigger n he will have Sidi’s
shuggs
2/10/2019 7:37am
Yeah pretty much, but I expect them to last longer than this. I always sell his old boots on as there in good condition.

Have already got him Forma boots which seem decent. Roll on when he’s bigger n he will have Sidi’s

The Shop

Wandell
2/10/2019 9:17am
Oneal should take care of that. You can tell from your pics that they obviously haven't been worn much. I also can't think of any type of "abuse" that would cause the plastic to split their. Looks like an obvious manufacturer defect to me.
dadofagun
Fantasy
1926th
2/10/2019 9:31am
Wandell wrote:
Oneal should take care of that. You can tell from your pics that they obviously haven't been worn much. I also can't think of any type...
Oneal should take care of that. You can tell from your pics that they obviously haven't been worn much. I also can't think of any type of "abuse" that would cause the plastic to split their. Looks like an obvious manufacturer defect to me.
I had an issue with some pants for my son a few years back falling to pieces after a couple rides. Contacted them, they basically asked for some pics, and said do with them what you want. Fedex showed up with TWO complete gears sets for him, plus some swag the next day. First class company, that's been around since I was a lad..... They will treat you right!
shuggs
5/5/2019 5:26am
Well Oneal Europe dont want anything to do with this, they say go back top retailer but these were bought with an old credit card - choice of 2 who will only supply a statement for a price.

Does anybody have a contact with Oneal US?
Racerxx
5/6/2019 7:07pm
Try this number they open at 8 am here in California (805) 426-3300

Post a reply to: Oneal Rider/ Hardwear boots problem

The Latest