One of the best MX-racing weekends in a long time.

The racing this weekend was awesome, or maybe even exceptional, on both sides of the pond in all classes.

There's been endless threads here about the track-prep in the U.S, but am I right in saying that Thunder Valley was dryer, harder and less ripped than the past 4 - 5 years or so? It didn't look too far off what Materly Basin looked like, which looked absolutely stellar. Perhaps was Hangtown also less ripped than previously?

Is this just coincidental or might there be a new policy in AMA this year to keep the tracks a bit more hard-packed and less deeply ripped and watered?

Anyway, let's just hope this great racing continues Smile
|
kkawboy14
6/4/2018 5:42am
Agreed!

Who was the knucklehead that thought 8 mile long ruts/slotcar Mx tracks were good for racing and spectating? Both of those tracks this weekend seemed perfect to me.

It was also good to see that KTM didn’t win anything.....
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
6/4/2018 5:44am Edited Date/Time 6/4/2018 5:45am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Agreed! Who was the knucklehead that thought 8 mile long ruts/slotcar Mx tracks were good for racing and spectating? Both of those tracks this weekend seemed...
Agreed!

Who was the knucklehead that thought 8 mile long ruts/slotcar Mx tracks were good for racing and spectating? Both of those tracks this weekend seemed perfect to me.

MXGP? - they've won all but one O/A, right?

U.S. - they haven't won a race yet (technically)
kkawboy14
6/4/2018 8:31am
kkawboy14 wrote:
Agreed! Who was the knucklehead that thought 8 mile long ruts/slotcar Mx tracks were good for racing and spectating? Both of those tracks this weekend seemed...
Agreed!

mx 219 wrote:
MXGP? - they've won all but one O/A, right?

U.S. - they haven't won a race yet (technically)
Joke......

Post a reply to: One of the best MX-racing weekends in a long time.

The Latest