One guy nobody is talking about.. Jb19

logan_140
12/14/2019 8:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2020 5:04pm
Feel like he’s had a really quiet offseason and he’s just had his head down grinding, staying injury free.. think he could mix it up up front this year
|
Johnny Ringo
12/14/2019 8:54pm
He’ll be around 9-12 as usual I’d guess
Lloydcarter
12/14/2019 10:07pm
He’ll be around 9-12 as usual I’d guess
Yup plus a couple holeshots
12/14/2019 10:25pm
I never understand why Bogle gets so overhyped, he is great but just like a holeshot to fade to mid pack kinda guy
snackfedbear
12/14/2019 11:17pm
Bogle is a confident dude. When he is 100% he’s a threat, especially if he gets a flow going...

The Shop

Sully
12/15/2019 12:50am
I never understand why Bogle gets so overhyped, he is great but just like a holeshot to fade to mid pack kinda guy
I wouldn’t exactly call the guy overhyped. In the past 2 years, there’s only been a handful of guys who’ve won an outdoor moto/overall, and he’s one of ‘em.
ledger
12/15/2019 1:22am
I think he can steadily run 5, 6 and 7th, hopefully stands on the podium a few times.
mxmaniac
12/15/2019 2:26am
His swapmoto podcast was good to hear the low-down on whats been going on behind the scenes. Before throwing shade on the guy have a listen.
logan_140
12/15/2019 3:48am
I mean he’s not over hyped. He’s not even in the top 10 power rankings that they released. Which I find is crazy.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
12/15/2019 4:48am
I agree nobody has been talking about Bogle but I would like to add Baggett. I haven’t heard a thing about him this offseason either.
logan_140
12/15/2019 6:13am
Ramrod wrote:
I agree nobody has been talking about Bogle but I would like to add Baggett. I haven’t heard a thing about him this offseason either.
Yea that’s true too. And bagget has a solid SX season
agn5009
12/15/2019 6:57am
Sully wrote:
I wouldn’t exactly call the guy overhyped. In the past 2 years, there’s only been a handful of guys who’ve won an outdoor moto/overall, and he’s...
I wouldn’t exactly call the guy overhyped. In the past 2 years, there’s only been a handful of guys who’ve won an outdoor moto/overall, and he’s one of ‘em.
He's also one of few guys with a great ride who rarely finishes a main event let alone inside the top 10. Let the down votes and bullshit responses begin but it's the absolute truth.

He finished inside the top 10 twice this year in MX and 4 times in SX (mainly at the end of the season when half the field was out.) Just wanted to get the facts out of the way.
Johnny Ringo
12/15/2019 6:59am
Sully wrote:
I wouldn’t exactly call the guy overhyped. In the past 2 years, there’s only been a handful of guys who’ve won an outdoor moto/overall, and he’s...
Weren’t his wins in 17? Two tours have passed since
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
12/15/2019 7:02am
Sully wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
He's also one of few guys with a great ride who rarely finishes a main event let alone inside the top 10. Let the down votes...
He's also one of few guys with a great ride who rarely finishes a main event let alone inside the top 10. Let the down votes and bullshit responses begin but it's the absolute truth.

He finished inside the top 10 twice this year in MX and 4 times in SX (mainly at the end of the season when half the field was out.) Just wanted to get the facts out of the way.
To be fair, he was also fighting Epstein-Barr during all of that. He had a few flashes of brilliance before it set in. Did he get on the podium once before it, or did he just miss it?
SKIDLID
Fantasy
918th
12/15/2019 7:03am
Ramrod wrote:

t
I met them both at the SEMASHOW
agn5009
12/15/2019 7:04am
Sully wrote:
Weren’t his wins in 17? Two tours have passed since
Yep. And hasn't done a whole lot of anything since. I like Justin and I wish him the best. And I believe he deserves a great ride. I'm not trying to knock on him in any way, shape or form. But there's a reason no ones talking about him. It's because he has no chance at being a contender let alone top 5. He will have one or two great rides per year surrounded by 10-15 place finishes and a bunch of DNFs.
Johnny Ringo
12/15/2019 7:04am
Sully wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
He's also one of few guys with a great ride who rarely finishes a main event let alone inside the top 10. Let the down votes...

davis224 wrote:
To be fair, he was also fighting Epstein-Barr during all of that. He had a few flashes of brilliance before it set in. Did he get...
To be fair, he was also fighting Epstein-Barr during all of that. He had a few flashes of brilliance before it set in. Did he get on the podium once before it, or did he just miss it?
I don’t believe he podiumed all year
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
12/15/2019 7:10am
agn5009 wrote:

davis224 wrote:
To be fair, he was also fighting Epstein-Barr during all of that. He had a few flashes of brilliance before it set in. Did he get...
I don’t believe he podiumed all year
Might've been a heat race win I was thinking about. I think he's capable of a top 5/podium if the stars align... but you can say the same thing about 10 people. Not a lot of room for inconsistency in this class.
plowboy
12/15/2019 7:18am
It's the same every year. We all get over excited and cranky like a 6 year old waiting for Christmas morning. Gonna be some surprises, some disappointments and more excitement than some can handle. I hope Bogle has a great season...he's as deserving as anyone.
zippytech
12/15/2019 8:00am
davis224 wrote:
Here we go again. Getting hurt, getting sick is just part of life for some guys.
davis224
Fantasy
182nd
12/15/2019 9:45am
davis224 wrote:
zippytech wrote:
Here we go again. Getting hurt, getting sick is just part of life for some guys.
Didn't say it wasn't. If you're talking about facts, you gotta include them all, not just the ones that you pick.
EngIceDave
12/15/2019 10:27am Edited Date/Time 12/15/2019 10:27am
Guy literally came off the bench, to a team, without any testing or even KTM experience/knowledge, new mechanic, team manager, team owner, new suspension tech (WP) even new gear, about a week before A1 (After Benny got hurt).

So, he started in a completely unfamiliar situation on unfamiliar everything, and once he got everything dialed, he got sick, but kept his mouth shut, didn't make excuses, and kept pushing

Won a heat, top 3 in heats a few times, got great starts and got his team on camera and in-view.

and you bag on him
Johnny Ringo
12/15/2019 11:00am
EngIceDave wrote:
Guy literally came off the bench, to a team, without any testing or even KTM experience/knowledge, new mechanic, team manager, team owner, new suspension tech (WP)...
Guy literally came off the bench, to a team, without any testing or even KTM experience/knowledge, new mechanic, team manager, team owner, new suspension tech (WP) even new gear, about a week before A1 (After Benny got hurt).

So, he started in a completely unfamiliar situation on unfamiliar everything, and once he got everything dialed, he got sick, but kept his mouth shut, didn't make excuses, and kept pushing

Won a heat, top 3 in heats a few times, got great starts and got his team on camera and in-view.

and you bag on him
No one is bagging on him. Think of it as tempering expectations
Lightning78
12/15/2019 11:22am
The fact that when he holeshot that moto while still on the Suzuki and threw "leg swag" while out front not even over a jump, just leading the pack made me a fan for life. Even the announcers caught it and mentioned it.

I just thought that was awesome he couldn't and wouldn't hide how stoked he was to be out front.
TeamGreen
12/15/2019 11:37am
The fact that when he holeshot that moto while still on the Suzuki and threw "leg swag" while out front not even over a jump, just...
The fact that when he holeshot that moto while still on the Suzuki and threw "leg swag" while out front not even over a jump, just leading the pack made me a fan for life. Even the announcers caught it and mentioned it.

I just thought that was awesome he couldn't and wouldn't hide how stoked he was to be out front.
My kind of fan
Brent
12/15/2019 12:12pm
...If beards helped win races this guy would be the GOAT...
agn5009
12/15/2019 12:58pm
EngIceDave wrote:
Guy literally came off the bench, to a team, without any testing or even KTM experience/knowledge, new mechanic, team manager, team owner, new suspension tech (WP)...

and you bag on him
No one is bagging on him. Think of it as tempering expectations
X2. No ones said anything negative about him at all. I even said I like him and wish him the best. I'd love to see him fighting for top 5's every week. I'm just realistic and understand that it hasn't happened yet so the chances of things changing is slim to none. Guys can make all the excuses they want but the results are the only facts there are.

I love that Justin doesn't make excuses. Even more reason to like and respect him.
Doddy
12/15/2019 1:11pm
The fact that when he holeshot that moto while still on the Suzuki and threw "leg swag" while out front not even over a jump, just...

Forgive me......but what the hell is "leg swag"?
zehn
12/15/2019 1:27pm

Doddy wrote:
Forgive me......but what the hell is "leg swag"?
Doddy
12/15/2019 2:00pm
zehn wrote:
[img]https://rx.iscdn.net/2013/04/49241_geico-dec2012-cudby-620_600.jpg[/img]
I never would of guessed that anyone would call it that.... Proof of my age I guess. Gonna go check my lawn now...

Post a reply to: One guy nobody is talking about.. Jb19

The Latest