Once again...

Webb's race craft is amazing. He is simply amazing out there.
|
ShawdowGlen
3/20/2021 9:48pm
Best racing of the whole season. I thought Coop was going to struggle tonight.

All three...KR, ET and CW....we witnessed greatness tonight!

My heart is pounding after that race....
Yeti831
3/20/2021 11:02pm
Stoked for Webb, bummed about Sexton. Was hoping 23 would do another top 5 performance.

But yeah, Coop is riding glass smooth lately with top shelf starts. If he doesn’t crash, the title is his.
DirtDart
3/20/2021 11:44pm
Maybe. The question is why didn’t Roczen give Webb a taste of his own medicine and run him wide, like Webb does to others, when he had the chance? Had Roczen done this, maybe we would have seen some Webb race craft at that moment or in response. But, it didn’t happen.

I wouldn’t call it race craft but I do think he comes to compete, much like Barcia.
3/21/2021 12:43am
His ability to adapt and improve is incredible. In the heat he got caught and passed because he wasn’t doing the fastest lines through the rhythms. In true Webb fashion he busts the big lines out in the main and passes for the lead late in the race.

The Shop

xrmark
3/21/2021 6:44am
DirtDart wrote:
Maybe. The question is why didn’t Roczen give Webb a taste of his own medicine and run him wide, like Webb does to others, when he...
Maybe. The question is why didn’t Roczen give Webb a taste of his own medicine and run him wide, like Webb does to others, when he had the chance? Had Roczen done this, maybe we would have seen some Webb race craft at that moment or in response. But, it didn’t happen.

I wouldn’t call it race craft but I do think he comes to compete, much like Barcia.
That’s called race craft, bud.
Wiff3
3/21/2021 9:00am
Any chance that his line selection in the heat race was just him looking for different lines for late in the main?
3/21/2021 9:17am
Yeti831 wrote:
Stoked for Webb, bummed about Sexton. Was hoping 23 would do another top 5 performance. But yeah, Coop is riding glass smooth lately with top shelf...
Stoked for Webb, bummed about Sexton. Was hoping 23 would do another top 5 performance.

But yeah, Coop is riding glass smooth lately with top shelf starts. If he doesn’t crash, the title is his.
Me, too! I want to see him win before the season is over.
Gus
3/21/2021 11:43am
Best racing of the whole season. I thought Coop was going to struggle tonight. All three...KR, ET and CW....we witnessed greatness tonight! My heart is pounding...
Best racing of the whole season. I thought Coop was going to struggle tonight.

All three...KR, ET and CW....we witnessed greatness tonight!

My heart is pounding after that race....

My heart rate during that main

Couldn’t sleep !
Mit12
3/21/2021 12:50pm
DirtDart wrote:
Maybe. The question is why didn’t Roczen give Webb a taste of his own medicine and run him wide, like Webb does to others, when he...

You have your Roczen blinders on. Roczen did try to block and push Webb wide yet Webb made clean passes. Tell me who Webb has taken out? How many times has Web taken Roczen out? We all know how many times Roczen has put Webb on the ground.
peltier626
3/21/2021 12:50pm
The whoops and the sand section is where the Assassin made it happen.

Post a reply to: Once again...

The Latest