|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

2/21/2018 12:33 PM

YEAH!!!

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/21/2018 1:26 PM

So Smith hit Davalos first and the other guy bumps him (both wide open)

|

2/21/2018 1:30 PM

After watching Jordon Smith's helmet cam, I could be talked into cutting a slice of the blame pie for Marty.

|

2/21/2018 4:13 PM

MXD wrote:

After watching Jordon Smith's helmet cam, I could be talked into cutting a slice of the blame pie for Marty.

For sure on that. Everyone blaming Osby and Marty pulls a bonehead move as well.

|

2/21/2018 4:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2018 4:50 PM

I've been saying that all along, Davalos cut down way too hard and actually hit the side of the finish line jump. Osby and Smith were just racing and had nowhere to go.

|

2/21/2018 5:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2018 5:06 PM

Whats interesting though is that Osbourne is the white fender to the right of Smith.

IMO he pulls the correct move of someone on the inside=you must brake for outside riders who have you beat. Osbourne correctly did that. If so, why couldn't Smith and Osby?

Marty DID come over fast BUT he had a wheel on Osbourne, Smith and Osby. I think JT had it spot on on the pulp show. He thought that Osby and Smith became so caught up on their own two man race to avoiding braking first, that they lost sight enough of Marty as he came in.

|

2/21/2018 5:10 PM

remember the helmet cam doesn’t show you exactly what the rider is seeing. It’s a narrow view compared to what you can see with your peripheral

|