On Trac and Rocky Mountain

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2019 11:26 AM

Holy moly, last week the shipping box for my tire changing stand was ripped up and the parts missing.

Today I got another package with stuff hanging out the box looked like someone played football with it.

If anyone from RMATV reads this, please go back to UPS because on trac are a shit show

|

5/1/2019 11:33 AM

Amen to that! OnTrac is awful! Rocky Mountain needs to stop using them.

|

5/1/2019 11:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2019 11:38 AM

On trac is the cancer of the shipping world. They’re HORRIBLE. I used to work in a shipping department and they were consistently late and some of their drivers would handle the packages with little to zero caution.

Not to mention, I ordered a full FMF system and they left it in the street by my mailbox. He couldn’t walk the extra 20 yards and put it by my front door.

My brother one time bought a 1800 dollar soft top for his BMW, and they left it in the rain in the street by my mailbox... FedEx and UPS are generally problem free for me..

|

5/1/2019 12:20 PM

RM is all UPS where we live (NC), and have never had a single problem, and we use them a ton.

it's def an ontrac issue and not RM, as i've had nothing but stellar results with RM shipping/receiving...

|

5/1/2019 12:26 PM

Since I know it’s coming.. “just add a chemical, and they will ship it via FedEx”, that’s not true. I add oil, SC1, etc. all the time, and still get my stuff delivered via OnTrac

|

5/1/2019 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2019 12:32 PM

Wade221 wrote:

Since I know it’s coming.. “just add a chemical, and they will ship it via FedEx”, that’s not true. I add oil, SC1, etc. all the time, and still get my stuff delivered via OnTrac

It works on the east coast I use the chemical trick all the time. Fedex every time.

that trick only works to keep the shipment from coming usps and taking 2days if you are close the their warehouses.

|

5/1/2019 12:43 PM

Utah to Nevada OnTrac is awesome and I get parts overnight paying for standard shipping. Never had an issue with them.

Now outside Nevada, I heard they are not great mostly because the delivery people are independent contractors. In Nevada, I am pretty sure they are all employed by OnTrac as they drive OnTrac vehicles.

Have you tried contacting OnTrac about their service?

|

5/1/2019 1:43 PM

I can not say enough bad things about OnTrac.

This was my hell with a customer around Christmas time

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

5/1/2019 1:50 PM

I've called OnTrac quite a few times (if you're reading this, I hate you Pam). Had no idea they were an actual service in Nevada, that's great.

Talked to one guy that was really nice and helpful. He wasn't sure how to do it, but he said there is a way to get yourself blacklisted. My guess is you'd need to make some threats that would really be crossing a line and possibly result in a visit from local law enforcement. I just stopped buying from Rocky Mountain and that fixed that problem. Next was Amazon and I just replace them with eBay whenever possible.

|

5/1/2019 2:13 PM

Ordered a set of Bridgestone 403/404 for my kids PW80 last week and OnTrack threw them over the gate right in the middle of the road. No big deal though, it was garbage day and the garbageman has no fucks left to give so he just mowed them the fuck over. Garbageman ain't got no time fo dat!

|

5/1/2019 2:17 PM

slipdog wrote:

Ordered a set of Bridgestone 403/404 for my kids PW80 last week and OnTrack threw them over the gate right in the middle of the road. No big deal though, it was garbage day and the garbageman has no fucks left to give so he just mowed them the fuck over. Garbageman ain't got no time fo dat!

|

5/1/2019 2:42 PM

slipdog wrote:

via Imgflip Meme Generator
|

5/1/2019 2:50 PM

If only they wouldn't charge for shipping stickers.

|

5/1/2019 3:18 PM

slipdog wrote:

[/url]
|

5/1/2019 3:49 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, O'Neal, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

5/1/2019 4:25 PM

In before someone explains how this is somehow your fault and should be thankful they even sell product to peasants like us. . .

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

5/1/2019 6:20 PM

Probably because they hire tweakers.

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

5/1/2019 6:43 PM

Peeley jus’ don’t know!

Slip Dog is a PLAYA!

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

5/1/2019 7:03 PM

I had been lucky up until my last shipment. Luckily, their screw up was delivering to my neighbors house. I guess that it is too hard to actually read the numbers on the front of the house before they deliver.

|

5/1/2019 7:28 PM

the only way around i know of to avoid them is to upgrade to two day shipping.

|

5/1/2019 7:55 PM

Rmatv is great at customer service, but I too have fallen victim to the on trac bullshit. I live in a rural area and they constantly mark my packages delivered and they don't show up till the next day. Twice they've shown up around midnight because their van broke down.

|

5/1/2019 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2019 8:06 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

congratulations, you win vital today

|

5/1/2019 8:40 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

Attention moderator: Can I create a second account in order to give this comment two thumbs up instead of just one thumb up?

Thank you.

|

5/2/2019 6:10 AM

Ktm life wrote:

Rmatv is great at customer service, but I too have fallen victim to the on trac bullshit. I live in a rural area and they constantly mark my packages delivered and they don't show up till the next day. Twice they've shown up around midnight because their van broke down.

i actually am impressed they delivered that late after breaking down, that's a point for ontrac in my book.

|

5/2/2019 11:04 AM

I haven't had a problem with ontrac. Hell they used to deliver my drugs with no problem. Maybe it's just a matter of time.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

5/2/2019 11:15 AM

on trac is horrible. So many issues with those guys. My last delivery I could hear the guys rat ass van a mile a way ripping up my road and as he turned into my drive I could hear his wif/co-pilot screaming at him to slow down.
Later that night I saw his van broke down road. It sat for a week and I saw him working on it at one point and then the state patrol had it towed. Felt bad for the guy actually. at least he has a job and is trying. More than can be said for so many drug addict "homeless" bums around here.

|

5/2/2019 12:18 PM

I have had countless issues with OnTrac and always have good service with RM. I called RM and expressed my concerns with OnTrac and they made a note on my account and always ship FedEx for me now. Excellent customer service.

|

5/2/2019 12:24 PM

Never ever fucking ever.. use on trac..... I refuse to buy from places that use them now... Ive had two major issues with them through amazon

Thankfully amazon will help you out.

|

"Life is Too Short To Last Long"

5/2/2019 6:51 PM

Rickyisms wrote:

|

2018 CRF250R

5/2/2019 6:56 PM

I think its very regional. On Trac for me was always great in the past, but I certainly understand irritation when it comes to substandard logistics companies. Here in N. Georgia, 99% of my RM orders are filled from the Ky warehouse and her in less than 24 hours from order time. I am obviously part of the 1%.

|