Old motocross,supercross Photogallery website

Edited Date/Time 10/27/2021 5:19pm
Does anyone remember the name of the site you could could look up pictures of just race teams and or races and it had pictures saved from all the way back to at least 2000 season and organize from race team and or race and that’s how you could pick out pictures by team and season or race , It’s been at least 10 maybe 15 years since I seen this site and totally forget name hope it’s still around. I’m trying search for pictures of fast by Ferracci team and I remember that site having 1000s of pictures of just that team .

Thanks….
|
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/23/2021 1:22pm
I know the one you're thinking of and it's unfortunately dead.

I have some pics saved up. Do you know the name of riders and the years? I can check if I have anything.
10/23/2021 1:29pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I know the one you're thinking of and it's unfortunately dead. I have some pics saved up. Do you know the name of riders and the...
I know the one you're thinking of and it's unfortunately dead.

I have some pics saved up. Do you know the name of riders and the years? I can check if I have anything.
I kind of figured that what a massive source of pictures and easy to search!! I’m just looking for pictures of FBF team any races sx or supercross 2000-2002 Lamson ,Thomas, Preston ,Gossler , Plotts ,or any other rider Maybe email to me john_rochefort@yahoo.com or post them in FBF cr250 bike build thread that be so cool !!
Thanks..
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4254th
10/23/2021 1:40pm
I don't know if Frank's place is still up, and if it has public access, but you might try Hoppenworld.
Motoxtombo
10/23/2021 1:45pm
I don't know if Frank's place is still up, and if it has public access, but you might try Hoppenworld.
I heard Franks website and or servers were hacked and are being held ransom or something crazy like that.

The Shop

10/23/2021 2:55pm
Motoxtombo wrote:
I heard Franks website and or servers were hacked and are being held ransom or something crazy like that.
Just talked to him and this is true here’s what he said . “Hi John, I surely do have those. Somewhere within 850.000 images.We got cyber hacked and the server went down.I do have all images from 25 years of shooting. On 140 hard drives :-( Finding them will take a lot of work. What budget you have for them?”
kardy
10/23/2021 7:54pm
Just talked to him and this is true here’s what he said . “Hi John, I surely do have those. Somewhere within 850.000 images.We got cyber...
Just talked to him and this is true here’s what he said . “Hi John, I surely do have those. Somewhere within 850.000 images.We got cyber hacked and the server went down.I do have all images from 25 years of shooting. On 140 hard drives :-( Finding them will take a lot of work. What budget you have for them?”
That is the most Hoppen answer ever LOL. And yep, it’s hacked and those pics are unavailable.
Radical
Fantasy
2384th
10/27/2021 2:29am
Just talked to him and this is true here’s what he said . “Hi John, I surely do have those. Somewhere within 850.000 images.We got cyber...
kardy wrote:
That is the most Hoppen answer ever LOL. And yep, it’s hacked and those pics are unavailable.
Ransomware isn't going to hold 140 hard drives hostage. It sounds like he has all of the images and footage, but they aren't on a server.

Post a reply to: Old motocross,supercross Photogallery website

The Latest