|

10/7/2018 1:34 PM

in our home

|

10/7/2018 1:40 PM

Truely depressing. Wow, just wow.

|

10/7/2018 1:43 PM

Ya what a shit show for us guys. Fuck it, still cool seeing the mxon and the race

|

10/7/2018 1:45 PM

Some changes need to be made.

|

10/7/2018 1:49 PM

peltier626 wrote:

Like what? Better starts and go faster?

|

10/7/2018 1:51 PM

That was an ass whooping outside behind the woodshed. In fact, look at how bad all the riders who ride the US MX series did. Just shows how far back the series and competition is behind when it comes to MX. Embarrassing.

|

10/7/2018 1:52 PM

Our guys just don't ride well unless the track is perfectly prepped and dry.

|

10/7/2018 1:52 PM

peltier626 wrote:

tingo wrote:

Yes this exactly.

|

10/7/2018 1:59 PM

Less focus on huge jumps, more surface variety, variety on track prep so all the conditions don't replicate one another. We got our ass whooped in the ruts and less than perfect riding conditions.Stop feld from adding more and more sx races.

|

10/7/2018 1:59 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

That was an ass whooping outside behind the woodshed. In fact, look at how bad all the riders who ride the US MX series did. Just shows how far back the series and competition is behind when it comes to MX. Embarrassing.

Yes, this is all very true except the last word. I don’t get the embarrassing part. I’m not embarrassed because the team I was pulling for lost badly. It wasn’t my work.

|

10/7/2018 2:30 PM

peltier626 wrote:

tingo wrote:

Our entire us way of motocross needs a big change

Most amatuer races are short - this allows for poor technique.
Using lorettas as our only real benchmark - isnt working very well either

Not having something along the same lines as emx is killing us.

One day nationals Dont allow for the track to develop like it could and we ride too similarly prepped conditions a lot

And our culture appreciates whips and bling and rev limiters more than technique or speed. Look at any kids instagram - its filled with their best whips and new graphics - they are the benchmark of values

It wont change - but thats my take

|

10/7/2018 2:35 PM

peltier626 wrote:

tingo wrote:

Derek Harris wrote:

Our entire us way of motocross needs a big change

Most amatuer races are short - this allows for poor technique.
Using lorettas as our only real benchmark - isnt working very well either

Not having something along the same lines as emx is killing us.

One day nationals Dont allow for the track to develop like it could and we ride too similarly prepped conditions a lot

And our culture appreciates whips and bling and rev limiters more than technique or speed. Look at any kids instagram - its filled with their best whips and new graphics - they are the benchmark of values

It wont change - but thats my take

needs a change...but does it want a change?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

10/7/2018 2:40 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

Nighttrain wrote:

Yes, this is all very true except the last word. I don’t get the embarrassing part. I’m not embarrassed because the team I was pulling for lost badly. It wasn’t my work.

I should probably clarify something. I'm not embarrassed by the Americans (our team). I'm sure they gave their best. What's embarrassing to me is that every rider that raced in the US series was essentially not competitive today. Our series and the lack of competition is what's embarrassing.

|

10/7/2018 2:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2018 2:52 PM

We're back to the 70's EXCEPT for SX. The days of U.S. dominance are over...no worries, just makes for better racing anyway

|

Kevin Windham‏ @kdub_14

Not 1factory racer hasnt been told that if ucan help teammate out, then do it 4 championship. Few r in a position like MM25 #partofthesport

10/7/2018 2:50 PM

Best performance by an American at Red Bud was the woman who sang the national.anthem?

|

www.robkinsey.com
http://robkinseyart.wordpress.com
Accountant's only look at the bottom line, whereas an Artist see's it all!

10/7/2018 2:58 PM

TbonesPop wrote:

Nighttrain wrote:

TbonesPop wrote:

I should probably clarify something. I'm not embarrassed by the Americans (our team). I'm sure they gave their best. What's embarrassing to me is that every rider that raced in the US series was essentially not competitive today. Our series and the lack of competition is what's embarrassing.

Ferrandis races our series (both of them) and was on the winning team today.

|

10/7/2018 3:09 PM

peltier626 wrote:

Instead doing f-all before, send team USA to do last few gps to get race fit.

|

RV, 4 th to 8 th, mxgp

10/7/2018 3:11 PM

peltier626 wrote:

struth wrote:

Instead doing f-all before, send team USA to do last few gps to get race fit.

Great suggestion.

|

10/7/2018 3:29 PM

France could fall in shit and come out smelling like roses. That's a compliment btw.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.