peltier626
No excuses, we got our ass whooped.
|
dimetime
10/7/2018 1:40pm
Truely depressing. Wow, just wow.
MotoMo165
10/7/2018 1:43pm
Ya what a shit show for us guys. Fuck it, still cool seeing the mxon and the race

The Shop

tingo
10/7/2018 1:49pm
peltier626 wrote:
Some changes need to be made.
Like what? Better starts and go faster?
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
10/7/2018 1:51pm
That was an ass whooping outside behind the woodshed. In fact, look at how bad all the riders who ride the US MX series did. Just shows how far back the series and competition is behind when it comes to MX. Embarrassing.
twotwosix
10/7/2018 1:52pm
Our guys just don't ride well unless the track is perfectly prepped and dry.
mx196
Fantasy
4100th
10/7/2018 1:52pm
peltier626 wrote:
tingo wrote:
Yes this exactly.
peltier626
10/7/2018 1:59pm
Less focus on huge jumps, more surface variety, variety on track prep so all the conditions don't replicate one another. We got our ass whooped in the ruts and less than perfect riding conditions.Stop feld from adding more and more sx races.
Nighttrain
10/7/2018 1:59pm
TbonesPop wrote:
That was an ass whooping outside behind the woodshed. In fact, look at how bad all the riders who ride the US MX series did. Just...
That was an ass whooping outside behind the woodshed. In fact, look at how bad all the riders who ride the US MX series did. Just shows how far back the series and competition is behind when it comes to MX. Embarrassing.
Yes, this is all very true except the last word. I don’t get the embarrassing part. I’m not embarrassed because the team I was pulling for lost badly. It wasn’t my work.
10/7/2018 2:30pm
peltier626 wrote:
tingo wrote:
Our entire us way of motocross needs a big change

Most amatuer races are short - this allows for poor technique.
Using lorettas as our only real benchmark - isnt working very well either

Not having something along the same lines as emx is killing us.

One day nationals Dont allow for the track to develop like it could and we ride too similarly prepped conditions a lot

And our culture appreciates whips and bling and rev limiters more than technique or speed. Look at any kids instagram - its filled with their best whips and new graphics - they are the benchmark of values

It wont change - but thats my take
BR8ES
10/7/2018 2:35pm
peltier626 wrote:
tingo wrote:
Our entire us way of motocross needs a big change Most amatuer races are short - this allows for poor technique. Using lorettas as our only...
Our entire us way of motocross needs a big change

Most amatuer races are short - this allows for poor technique.
Using lorettas as our only real benchmark - isnt working very well either

Not having something along the same lines as emx is killing us.

One day nationals Dont allow for the track to develop like it could and we ride too similarly prepped conditions a lot

And our culture appreciates whips and bling and rev limiters more than technique or speed. Look at any kids instagram - its filled with their best whips and new graphics - they are the benchmark of values

It wont change - but thats my take
needs a change...but does it want a change?
TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
10/7/2018 2:40pm
TbonesPop wrote:
That was an ass whooping outside behind the woodshed. In fact, look at how bad all the riders who ride the US MX series did. Just...
Nighttrain wrote:
Yes, this is all very true except the last word. I don’t get the embarrassing part. I’m not embarrassed because the team I was pulling for...
Yes, this is all very true except the last word. I don’t get the embarrassing part. I’m not embarrassed because the team I was pulling for lost badly. It wasn’t my work.
I should probably clarify something. I'm not embarrassed by the Americans (our team). I'm sure they gave their best. What's embarrassing to me is that every rider that raced in the US series was essentially not competitive today. Our series and the lack of competition is what's embarrassing.
bultokid
10/7/2018 2:50pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 2:52pm
We're back to the 70's EXCEPT for SX. The days of U.S. dominance are over...no worries, just makes for better racing anyway
robkinuk
10/7/2018 2:50pm
Best performance by an American at Red Bud was the woman who sang the national.anthem?
brocster
10/7/2018 2:58pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Nighttrain wrote:
Yes, this is all very true except the last word. I don’t get the embarrassing part. I’m not embarrassed because the team I was pulling for...
TbonesPop wrote:
I should probably clarify something. I'm not embarrassed by the Americans (our team). I'm sure they gave their best. What's embarrassing to me is that every...
I should probably clarify something. I'm not embarrassed by the Americans (our team). I'm sure they gave their best. What's embarrassing to me is that every rider that raced in the US series was essentially not competitive today. Our series and the lack of competition is what's embarrassing.
Ferrandis races our series (both of them) and was on the winning team today.
struth
10/7/2018 3:09pm
peltier626 wrote:
Instead doing f-all before, send team USA to do last few gps to get race fit.
peltier626
10/7/2018 3:11pm
peltier626 wrote:
struth wrote:
Instead doing f-all before, send team USA to do last few gps to get race fit.
Great suggestion.
ledger
10/7/2018 3:29pm
France could fall in shit and come out smelling like roses. That's a compliment btw.

Post a reply to: Old fashioned AZZ whooping

The Latest