Old 2008 J Law video suggested on YouTube

ATKpilot99
9/16/2021 12:35pm
This kid coulda been a contender.... whatever happened to him ???
booze45
9/16/2021 9:53pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Yep, and Ryan learned from it and had a legendary hall of fame career.
Dutch348 wrote:
Yeah then Villopoto won the 450 sx title four years in a row against him. And I can’t remember him ever passing Tomac one time. But...
Yeah then Villopoto won the 450 sx title four years in a row against him. And I can’t remember him ever passing Tomac one time. But yeah he was consistent for sure.
Flatliner wrote:
The man three peated sx titles, don't mention tomac in the same sx context.... not even close. he also won both premier titles his rookie 450...
The man three peated sx titles, don't mention tomac in the same sx context.... not even close.

he also won both premier titles his rookie 450 year.

back to jlaw, I wish we could have seen him mix it up with dungey and RV all those years.
You're a fucking idiot. Tomac literally has more supercross race wins than Dungey and he's not even comparable in sx context according to ole Flatliner? Tomac blew some titles and Dunge finished seasons when others were better, but to say they aren't comparable is moronic.
teamddr
9/17/2021 1:27am
Cam down lads FFS

On the video - That Jlaw guy always seem to come across as a half wit to me who possibly wasn’t blessed with a decent upbringing but watching that video
there’s only one word comes to mind,
Perfection
I can now see what all the hype was about
Radical
Fantasy
2321st
9/17/2021 2:14am Edited Date/Time 9/17/2021 8:55am
UpTiTe wrote:
Some has been doosh that treated everyone like shit and partied away a career, but everyone still latched onto his nuts for some reason.
Maybe some people liked his style. To each their own.
UpTiTe wrote:
The kid was magic on a dirt bike and had dope style, but that doesn’t change the fact about what kind of person he was.
But! You told us that when Danny "Magoo" Chandler needed a van, Jason stepped up while others did not. He's done that other times as well. You know way more than I how he treated others, but maybe there's some good in there as well.

The Shop

B Lenny
9/17/2021 2:46am
Man!..I miss that...Cool
9/17/2021 8:05am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
This kid coulda been a contender.... whatever happened to him ???
He was only a contender in 2008 and squandered six years as a professional racer. Won one regional title by three points, won three regional races and had 19 podiums in six years and that's including his regional stats.

The AMA list Jason Lawrence's stats at - 0 Championships and 0 wins, 6 Podiums, 13 Top Fives, 21 Top Tens.

Post a reply to: Old 2008 J Law video suggested on YouTube

The Latest