Okay, now Jeffrey Herlings is OFFICIALLY in - KTM Press Release

8/24/2017 7:41pm
F.B wrote:
Motoxmexico is NOT YamahaJT1 as he was from Mexico earlier, Antigua and Barbuda now and definitely NOT from Virginia. Pinch
I'm the one from Virginia (same as Zach Osbourne). I was replying to that douche. I doubt he knows where Virginia is.
YamahaJT1
8/24/2017 8:48pm
F.B wrote:
Motoxmexico is NOT YamahaJT1 as he was from Mexico earlier, Antigua and Barbuda now and definitely NOT from Virginia. Pinch
I'm the one from Virginia (same as Zach Osbourne). I was replying to that douche. I doubt he knows where Virginia is.
Damn... in retrospect.

F,B., are you actually tracking IP addresses/locations of posters? If so, you rank amongst the saddest losers ever.

Oh, Brownstone322, it is "Osborne", not "Osbourne". He is not related to Ozzy.
8/25/2017 2:22am
I'll bite.. Completely different scenario IMO. Tomac doesn't already have a race in England to do the week after MXdN. If he did, only then could...
I'll bite..

Completely different scenario IMO. Tomac doesn't already have a race in England to do the week after MXdN. If he did, only then could you try to compare the two situations. You think Herlings would be racing if there wasn't a GP in the US the week after? Come on man.
i'll bite , yeah he would .. he would come over mid season in summer break for a race if the opportunity came along
he wanted to race earlier remember in MX2 , and it was not when there was a USGP cheduled . Injuries spoiled it , but yeah you are wrong he would do it , def .
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/25/2017 7:58am
Fonzarelli wrote:
Isn't this an incredibly dangerous and totally meaningless race for Herlings that's just going to burn him out because he races so much? Those are the...
Isn't this an incredibly dangerous and totally meaningless race for Herlings that's just going to burn him out because he races so much?

Those are the excuses guys here gave Tomac for skipping MXDN. Herlings must be crazy to defy death at this worthless event.....
joshflo wrote:
That might be a legitimate comparison if it weren't for the fact that herlings was already coming over here to train with aldon and for the...
That might be a legitimate comparison if it weren't for the fact that herlings was already coming over here to train with aldon and for the next mxgp round. Good try though
Yep wrote:
Rumor has it that this Aldon guy asked Herlings to show him how GP riders excel without trainers.
Hasn't your spoon broke yet? Still stiring away..

The Shop

Flip109
8/25/2017 8:33am
joshflo wrote:
That might be a legitimate comparison if it weren't for the fact that herlings was already coming over here to train with aldon and for the...
That might be a legitimate comparison if it weren't for the fact that herlings was already coming over here to train with aldon and for the next mxgp round. Good try though
Yep wrote:
Rumor has it that this Aldon guy asked Herlings to show him how GP riders excel without trainers.
ML512 wrote:
Hasn't your spoon broke yet? Still stiring away..
He's got a shovel haha
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/25/2017 8:46am
Motofinne wrote:
Yep is a funny dude!
Yep is on his second account...I'm questioning why we let him hang around and shovel shit.
Motofinne
8/25/2017 8:48am
Motofinne wrote:
Yep is a funny dude!
ML512 wrote:
Yep is on his second account...I'm questioning why we let him hang around and shovel shit.
I think he is using a bobcat, a shovel isn't enough.
8/25/2017 9:02am
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Damn... in retrospect. F,B., are you actually tracking IP addresses/locations of posters? If so, you rank amongst the saddest losers ever. Oh, Brownstone322, it is "Osborne"...
Damn... in retrospect.

F,B., are you actually tracking IP addresses/locations of posters? If so, you rank amongst the saddest losers ever.

Oh, Brownstone322, it is "Osborne", not "Osbourne". He is not related to Ozzy.
Yeah, but it'd be cool if he were related to Ozzy.
sende
Fantasy
4455th
8/25/2017 11:32am
I'm so excited for this that it isn't even funny anymore.
drt410
8/25/2017 12:28pm
With Dungey gone from KTM USA would this not be the perfect time if any for Herlings to finally come over to the states after this years GP is over? I dont see an opening like that coming again any time soon after it is filled which Musquin is now the main guy but there is still 1 spot open. I hope he has thought about this because now would be the time.
es337
8/25/2017 12:35pm
drt410 wrote:
With Dungey gone from KTM USA would this not be the perfect time if any for Herlings to finally come over to the states after this...
With Dungey gone from KTM USA would this not be the perfect time if any for Herlings to finally come over to the states after this years GP is over? I dont see an opening like that coming again any time soon after it is filled which Musquin is now the main guy but there is still 1 spot open. I hope he has thought about this because now would be the time.
Herlings does not want to come over. He just signed his deal to race the gps.
8/25/2017 12:36pm
drt410 wrote:
With Dungey gone from KTM USA would this not be the perfect time if any for Herlings to finally come over to the states after this...
He has stated many times that he doesn't want to leave his home, family & friends plus he wants to beat Everts records for GP wins & titles.
Prejump
8/25/2017 12:43pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 12:44pm
drt410 wrote:
It's way to early for him to retire from World Class racing.
8/25/2017 12:43pm
Can Saturday come yet? I'm tired of talking about this I wanna see the man in action!
8/25/2017 12:51pm
Prejump wrote:
Hahahahha, I know right. The GP field is stacked like I've never seen it before. He'd leave that to bounce up and down in Supercross?
Prejump
8/25/2017 2:49pm Edited Date/Time 8/25/2017 2:50pm
Prejump wrote:
Hahahahha, I know right. The GP field is stacked like I've never seen it before. He'd leave that to bounce up and down in Supercross?
Indeed. Can you imagine if he got punished like Roczen over some stupid x games jump.

Herlings belongs in a true world series where he will ride all terrain including real sand tracks.

Im not bashing on US riders thou, I think Tomac if he switched it up could be a awesome deep sand rider. He has the talent, shame he never rides the tracks.
8/25/2017 6:34pm
Prejump wrote:
Indeed. Can you imagine if he got punished like Roczen over some stupid x games jump. Herlings belongs in a true world series where he will...
Indeed. Can you imagine if he got punished like Roczen over some stupid x games jump.

Herlings belongs in a true world series where he will ride all terrain including real sand tracks.

Im not bashing on US riders thou, I think Tomac if he switched it up could be a awesome deep sand rider. He has the talent, shame he never rides the tracks.
I agree with you; the top U.S. riders are awesome. American motocross culture, however, sold out to Mickey Mouse stadium racing a long time ago, and that part of the season (the bulk of the season) is just crap.

Hut
8/25/2017 8:11pm
Supercross is awesome! and now you know that....
PressPassP
8/26/2017 2:08am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2017 3:46am
Herlings has laid a lot more on the line here but I guess that's the true racer in him and can only gain him more fans,
He's still going for 2nd place in the MXGP standings but his schedule is pretty intense with the pond hopping,he's doing consecutive weeks in Europe then on the US then on Europe...

20 August MXGP Sweden
25 August AMA Ironman
03 Sept MXGP USA
10 Sept MXGP Netherlands
17 Sept MXGP Villlars Sous Ecout
Rest
01 Oct MXdN England

Post a reply to: Okay, now Jeffrey Herlings is OFFICIALLY in - KTM Press Release

The Latest