Ok UpTite... I'm calling you out

Related:
Create New Tag

12/28/2016 8:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2016 8:46 PM

You got cold feet or do we have a bet ? unsure

In case you forgot, you started this one..... wink

In this other thread
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Betting-on-Supercross,765776?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=2

If you were drinking, I'll let you off the hook. But if you're still interested, I've refined your offer.



Copy/pasted-

5 hours ago
Edited Date/Time: 4 hours ago
langhammx wrote:
I'll take Dungey for $20 all day long. Who in their right mind would bet against the guy.

Bring on all takers... Roczen will be fast and no doubt win races, but he will throw it away for the SX title, IMO. Can't wait for A-1.
UpTiTe wrote:
I'm in, but lets not be pussys, lets make a real bet. I know you can afford a real bet, right?

I've got Rocz for a grand a race plus 2k for the title, you in?
Damn... I'm not one to back down from my gut feeling, but that's a tough one. I'll be pissed at myself if I don't take you up on this one.

How about this, only because Roczen COULD possibly win more races than Dungey and the $2000 wouldn't cover the difference in wins. I'll do $1000 a round, but let's make it a $5000 final ??

One last thing, only cause I don't want to lose my ass here..... If either rider gets hurt and is out for more than 3 rounds, we put a cap on total losses at $7000 ???

You got my word on this and I got a feeling I can trust you too, so let's do this !!!

We'll keep a tally until round 15, unless the $7000 comes into play. If that happens, we pay at that time ? Fair ??

Too be clear, $7000 will be maximum payout. Even if they both race every round. I should've made that more clear in the bet. Fair ?

So many variables on the outcome. Roczen could win the first 7 rounds and then have some issues of some kind (not trying to jinx him by the way) and miss the rest of the races. Dungey wins 4 races and the title... You'll only owe me $2000 or visa versa.... I feel better now that I thought this out.

|

12/28/2016 8:58 PM

Ok, done. We'll figure out the amount at the end of the series not exceeding 7k.

|

12/28/2016 9:00 PM

You two be crazy!

|

12/28/2016 9:04 PM

UpTiTe wrote:

Ok, done. We'll figure out the amount at the end of the series not exceeding 7k.

Oh damn... I thought you were having regrets. tongue

This will make watching the races this year a lot more interesting.

|

12/28/2016 9:05 PM

I have $20 that says somebody doesn't get paid. Haha

|

12/28/2016 9:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2016 9:14 PM

Anybody remember the bet that Huck and Big Lenny had ?

It was a fake bet as well .

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

12/28/2016 9:21 PM

This could be monumental.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/28/2016 9:23 PM

I'm glad you two are talking about credits instead of dollars. cool

|

12/28/2016 9:26 PM

GuyB wrote:

I'm glad you two are talking about credits instead of dollars. cool

Photo

For the official record
|

12/28/2016 9:28 PM

I'll get in on some side action but that amount of money would kill my next project so I'm penny's on the dollar.

|

12/28/2016 9:39 PM

GuyB wrote:

I'm glad you two are talking about credits instead of dollars. cool

langhammx wrote: Photo

For the official record

laughing
|

12/28/2016 9:39 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

I'll get in on some side action but that amount of money would kill my next project so I'm penny's on the dollar.

I got roped into this one. Hopefully we tie some how. Lol

|

12/28/2016 10:51 PM

Small time rollers in here..




:p

|

12/29/2016 3:33 AM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Small time rollers in here..




:p

Put your money where your mouth is Mr R8

|

12/29/2016 4:20 AM

What happens if neither of them win the race? Is it paid on the best finisher each week or just wins?

|

12/29/2016 5:48 AM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Small time rollers in here..




:p

Underground wrote:

Put your money where your mouth is Mr R8

All my money is tied up in a $40 bet on the 2017 outdoor season

|

12/29/2016 5:51 AM

CrGuy2T wrote:

I'll get in on some side action but that amount of money would kill my next project so I'm penny's on the dollar.

I'll do some side bets, maximum loss $7 grin

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

12/29/2016 7:09 AM

Someone should bet on who will win the bet.. That is more my game...

|

12/29/2016 7:13 AM

langhammx wrote:

You got cold feet or do we have a bet ? unsure

In case you forgot, you started this one..... wink

In this other thread
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Betting-on-Supercross,765776?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=2

If you were drinking, I'll let you off the hook. But if you're still interested, I've refined your offer.



Copy/pasted-

5 hours ago
Edited Date/Time: 4 hours ago
langhammx wrote:
I'll take Dungey for $20 all day long. Who in their right mind would bet against the guy.

Bring on all takers... Roczen will be fast and no doubt win races, but he will throw it away for the SX title, IMO. Can't wait for A-1.
UpTiTe wrote:
I'm in, but lets not be pussys, lets make a real bet. I know you can afford a real bet, right?

I've got Rocz for a grand a race plus 2k for the title, you in?
Damn... I'm not one to back down from my gut feeling, but that's a tough one. I'll be pissed at myself if I don't take you up on this one.

How about this, only because Roczen COULD possibly win more races than Dungey and the $2000 wouldn't cover the difference in wins. I'll do $1000 a round, but let's make it a $5000 final ??

One last thing, only cause I don't want to lose my ass here..... If either rider gets hurt and is out for more than 3 rounds, we put a cap on total losses at $7000 ???

You got my word on this and I got a feeling I can trust you too, so let's do this !!!

We'll keep a tally until round 15, unless the $7000 comes into play. If that happens, we pay at that time ? Fair ??

Too be clear, $7000 will be maximum payout. Even if they both race every round. I should've made that more clear in the bet. Fair ?

So many variables on the outcome. Roczen could win the first 7 rounds and then have some issues of some kind (not trying to jinx him by the way) and miss the rest of the races. Dungey wins 4 races and the title... You'll only owe me $2000 or visa versa.... I feel better now that I thought this out.

yall are nuts..

|

12/29/2016 7:15 AM

tprice07 wrote:

Someone should bet on who will win the bet.. That is more my game...

I'll put $20 on UpTiTe laughing

|

12/29/2016 7:29 AM

Take 3 zeros off those numbers and then my wallet could maybe talk with these ballers!

|

12/29/2016 7:31 AM

vial pay out > feld

|

12/29/2016 7:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/29/2016 7:37 AM

tprice07 wrote:

Someone should bet on who will win the bet.. That is more my game...

Starcrossed wrote:

I'll put $20 on UpTiTe laughing

I'll take that. I'll go with Langham. Personally I just don't see roczen being able to keep it together the whole time in sx. Simple proof at monster cup. Do I think Roczen's raw speed is faster than Dungey? Yes! In theory looking at Dungey's results Roczen will need pretty much have to have a perfect season to beat Dungey. New bike, New Team, " new setup" just kidding. Il go as far as saying I truly believe Dungey will have it wrapped up. Wrote Vegas. Personally I want to see Anderson win it all. So I'm not a Dungey fan boy, but statistics and history don't lie. 2018 will be Roczen's year.

|

12/29/2016 7:43 AM

tprice07 wrote:

Someone should bet on who will win the bet.. That is more my game...

Starcrossed wrote:

I'll put $20 on UpTiTe laughing

CrGuy2T wrote:

I'll take that. I'll go with Langham. Personally I just don't see roczen being able to keep it together the whole time in sx. Simple proof at monster cup. Do I think Roczen's raw speed is faster than Dungey? Yes! In theory looking at Dungey's results Roczen will need pretty much have to have a perfect season to beat Dungey. New bike, New Team, " new setup" just kidding. Il go as far as saying I truly believe Dungey will have it wrapped up. Wrote Vegas. Personally I want to see Anderson win it all. So I'm not a Dungey fan boy, but statistics and history don't lie. 2018 will be Roczen's year.

Done. When langham pays UpTite, you can pay me. grin
Kenny let the rough side drag for that one-off race, knowing it didn't matter. He was pretty focused for the outdoor championship, and I expect we'll see more of the same in 2017.

|

12/29/2016 8:10 AM

Starcrossed wrote:

I'll put $20 on UpTiTe laughing

CrGuy2T wrote:

I'll take that. I'll go with Langham. Personally I just don't see roczen being able to keep it together the whole time in sx. Simple proof at monster cup. Do I think Roczen's raw speed is faster than Dungey? Yes! In theory looking at Dungey's results Roczen will need pretty much have to have a perfect season to beat Dungey. New bike, New Team, " new setup" just kidding. Il go as far as saying I truly believe Dungey will have it wrapped up. Wrote Vegas. Personally I want to see Anderson win it all. So I'm not a Dungey fan boy, but statistics and history don't lie. 2018 will be Roczen's year.

Starcrossed wrote:

Done. When langham pays UpTite, you can pay me. grin
Kenny let the rough side drag for that one-off race, knowing it didn't matter. He was pretty focused for the outdoor championship, and I expect we'll see more of the same in 2017.

I'd like to see that as well. I want to see a new face and a new bike win the championship. I just have to go with statistics. Kenny has proven time and time again to make stupid mistakes like that. This is why I feel comfortable with Dungey being the champion again. Statistics suck but they don't lie.

|

12/29/2016 9:30 AM

nice bet! I hope the both of ya make out well! hopefully tomac is on point and makes this real intersting

|

12/29/2016 9:37 AM

Way to rich for my taste.

I don't get what GuyB was saying though...." Credit's" ? What's that? Is this for real coin or not?

Much respect to Uptite and Langham. This just made the season a little more exciting for this board.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

12/29/2016 9:55 AM

langhammx wrote:

You got cold feet or do we have a bet ? unsure

In case you forgot, you started this one..... wink

In this other thread
http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Betting-on-Supercross,765776?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=2

If you were drinking, I'll let you off the hook. But if you're still interested, I've refined your offer.



Copy/pasted-

5 hours ago
Edited Date/Time: 4 hours ago
langhammx wrote:
I'll take Dungey for $20 all day long. Who in their right mind would bet against the guy.

Bring on all takers... Roczen will be fast and no doubt win races, but he will throw it away for the SX title, IMO. Can't wait for A-1.
UpTiTe wrote:
I'm in, but lets not be pussys, lets make a real bet. I know you can afford a real bet, right?

I've got Rocz for a grand a race plus 2k for the title, you in?
Damn... I'm not one to back down from my gut feeling, but that's a tough one. I'll be pissed at myself if I don't take you up on this one.

How about this, only because Roczen COULD possibly win more races than Dungey and the $2000 wouldn't cover the difference in wins. I'll do $1000 a round, but let's make it a $5000 final ??

One last thing, only cause I don't want to lose my ass here..... If either rider gets hurt and is out for more than 3 rounds, we put a cap on total losses at $7000 ???

You got my word on this and I got a feeling I can trust you too, so let's do this !!!

We'll keep a tally until round 15, unless the $7000 comes into play. If that happens, we pay at that time ? Fair ??

Too be clear, $7000 will be maximum payout. Even if they both race every round. I should've made that more clear in the bet. Fair ?

So many variables on the outcome. Roczen could win the first 7 rounds and then have some issues of some kind (not trying to jinx him by the way) and miss the rest of the races. Dungey wins 4 races and the title... You'll only owe me $2000 or visa versa.... I feel better now that I thought this out.

So you will pay out $1000 every time Roczen doesn't win?.....or just every time Dung finishes in front of him?.....and then you'll pay out another $5000 if Roczen doesn't win the championship?.....or only if he gets beat by The Dung in the Championship? Ahhh, with a $7000 cap...so the bet doesn't get too extreme!ermm

On one hand I wish I lived in your world....on the other hand, I'm glad I don't!

|

12/29/2016 10:01 AM

yak651 wrote:

Take 3 zeros off those numbers and then my wallet could maybe talk with these ballers!

laughing laughing laughing laughing
|

12/29/2016 10:22 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Way to rich for my taste.

I don't get what GuyB was saying though...." Credit's" ? What's that? Is this for real coin or not?

Much respect to Uptite and Langham. This just made the season a little more exciting for this board.

Its illegal to bet money online so we're betting credits, wink wink.

|