Ok, I have CBS Sports but...

wrc777
Fantasy
1130th
9/23/2022 6:47am
wrc777 wrote:
I checked the CBS sports app on Roku and same thing however if I scrolled to the very bottom it has a spot to sign in...
I checked the CBS sports app on Roku and same thing however if I scrolled to the very bottom it has a spot to sign in with Paramount + or cable TV credentials so I think the app may switch modes from free mode to signed in mode. I don't have P+ so I don't know. I am hoping someone can confirm Paramount + gives you all the CBS sports content?
johnk408 wrote:
I have Paramount and can't seem to find it, like others said I can watch Champion's League Soccer and CBS shows, but not full CBS Sports...
I have Paramount and can't seem to find it, like others said I can watch Champion's League Soccer and CBS shows, but not full CBS Sports access. If I go to Live TV and sports, it does not show MXDN or even if I search Motocross or FIM or MXGP no results come up. Someone else said to get the free 5 day trial of YouTube TV and you get access to it, but I didn't try that. Luckily for my cheap ass, my friend bought the weekend package and I can watch that way. I don't want to pay as I won't be home to watch either or know that I will get to watch live.
Do you have the cheaper or more expensive paramount plan? I think you only get full cbs sports with the $10/ month paramount.
johnk408
9/23/2022 7:21am
wrc777 wrote:
Do you have the cheaper or more expensive paramount plan? I think you only get full cbs sports with the $10/ month paramount.
Ours is like $4 a month, as we use the student discount since my daughter is in college. So I don't know normal price of the package, but I doubt they discount it that much. But I thought the only difference was commercials or not and you get local CBS with the more expensive one. I do have CBS Sports HQ with Paramount, but it isn't the normal CBS Sports.
PFitzG38
9/23/2022 7:45am
johnk408 wrote:
Does anyone know if Paramount will actually have the race since they carry CBS sports? Never thought of that. I think FUBO and a few others...
Does anyone know if Paramount will actually have the race since they carry CBS sports? Never thought of that. I think FUBO and a few others carry it as well.
Supposedly. I sure wouldn’t count on it. Only the 3 MXdN races are scheduled. None of the qualis, gate pick, pressers, or B Final, any true fan will pony up for Mxgp
PFitzG38
9/23/2022 7:46am
wrc777 wrote:
I checked the CBS sports app on Roku and same thing however if I scrolled to the very bottom it has a spot to sign in...
I checked the CBS sports app on Roku and same thing however if I scrolled to the very bottom it has a spot to sign in with Paramount + or cable TV credentials so I think the app may switch modes from free mode to signed in mode. I don't have P+ so I don't know. I am hoping someone can confirm Paramount + gives you all the CBS sports content?
johnk408 wrote:
I have Paramount and can't seem to find it, like others said I can watch Champion's League Soccer and CBS shows, but not full CBS Sports...
I have Paramount and can't seem to find it, like others said I can watch Champion's League Soccer and CBS shows, but not full CBS Sports access. If I go to Live TV and sports, it does not show MXDN or even if I search Motocross or FIM or MXGP no results come up. Someone else said to get the free 5 day trial of YouTube TV and you get access to it, but I didn't try that. Luckily for my cheap ass, my friend bought the weekend package and I can watch that way. I don't want to pay as I won't be home to watch either or know that I will get to watch live.
wrc777 wrote:
True only paramount premium gets it

The Shop

PFitzG38
9/23/2022 7:49am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2022 7:50am
johnk408 wrote:
wrc777 wrote:
PFitzG38 wrote:
Dont count on watching the same time your friend does year before last Mxgp would not let you view from 2 locations at same time - then it would near end of year. I’m testing today to confirm

Btw you can stream it for free if you know how to sideload UK Turks on a streaming device
sumdood
Fantasy
1333rd
9/23/2022 8:47am
Motocross - The worlds toughest sport ... to watch.
Wtf is with the clowns running this shit show geeezuus I give. I'll catch it after the fact on you tube I'm done jumping through hoops and paying for one channel after another after another after another. A different channel to pay for with every series. Let me guess SX will have a different one to sign up and pay for correct ? Something besides paramount or peacock or mav or cbs sn.... Will I need to pay for a different channel for each round ?
johnk408
9/23/2022 9:46am
You realize this isn't AMA Motocross, it's a different series/race ran by FIM that has had the same issue free coverage all year via their own service. Are all stick and ball sports or even other motorsports on 1 channel, of course not. Can agree to bitch about the outdoors this year, but not this really.
Gungadin
9/23/2022 10:23am Edited Date/Time 9/23/2022 10:26am
sumdood wrote:
Motocross - The worlds toughest sport ... to watch. Wtf is with the clowns running this shit show geeezuus I give. I'll catch it after the...
Wtf is with the clowns running this shit show geeezuus I give. I'll catch it after the fact on you tube I'm done jumping through hoops and paying for one channel after another after another after another. A different channel to pay for with every series. Let me guess SX will have a different one to sign up and pay for correct ? Something besides paramount or peacock or mav or cbs sn.... Will I need to pay for a different channel for each round ?
Man up and buy the official broadcast from MXGP-TV

It is a much bigger event than an AMA National and fills 2 days completely.

The MXGP-TV deal gives you on demand replays until the end of the year.

Paul Malin their commenter is an expert; not a wood duck, so you get insights.
Elliot
9/23/2022 10:38am
sumdood wrote:
Motocross - The worlds toughest sport ... to watch. Wtf is with the clowns running this shit show geeezuus I give. I'll catch it after the...
Gungadin wrote:
Man up and buy the official broadcast from MXGP-TV It is a much bigger event than an AMA National and fills 2 days completely. The MXGP-TV...
Man up and buy the official broadcast from MXGP-TV

It is a much bigger event than an AMA National and fills 2 days completely.

The MXGP-TV deal gives you on demand replays until the end of the year.

Paul Malin their commenter is an expert; not a wood duck, so you get insights.
I agree but I think the CBS coverage is the same MXGP TV production so you'll get Malin anyways.

Malin's really good at MXONs because he gives lots of real time race information which is needed when the riders are in unfamiliar gear and not running their usual numbers.
9/23/2022 10:53am
Holy Cow people! I like to save money just like the next guy, but $36.50 ain't that bad to see this event live without commercials. I don't think twice about buying an air filter for my bike or a new lense with tear-offs for my goggles.
Try seeing a movie with popcorn at the theater with your wife for less. I am hoping that this will be a historic event
for our team. There now, I feel better...
WowWowWubzy
9/25/2022 9:42am
johnk408 wrote:
wrc777 wrote:
PFitzG38 wrote:
Got Premium, still can’t find it. Might give up and go to Buffalo Wildwings, or pay up. 🤷‍♂️
thundergoat
9/25/2022 9:45am
I've decided to just gamble and rely on YouTube live streams

Post a reply to: Ok, I have CBS Sports but...

The Latest