Oh they are already 6weeks out of competition but cool we've beat them (idiots)!!!

MXMattii
Yeah I had my laugh now. We've kicked those American asses quite some times now. Germany, Belgium those cock(y) Frenchies did quite some times. But now to be honest: The only reason why we win so easy is because YS is putting the most prestigious race in the "calm down relax and start SX prep" time.

The MXON should be at least mid September max 3 weeks after the last Outdoor National. 6 weeks after the last national?! 1 week before the first BIG off season supercross?! C'mon be real. This ain't prestigious anymore and most riders do it because otherwise they will get a shit storm but the focus is already so far into SX...

Roczen: BAD
Team USA: BAD
Ferrandis: VERY GOOD, but he maybe is a east guy so SX isn't yet a priority for him.
Team Canada: BAD (already in SX season those idiots)
|
KDXGarage
10/7/2018 3:21pm
MXMattii wrote:
Yeah I had my laugh now. We've kicked those American asses quite some times now. Germany, Belgium those cock(y) Frenchies did quite some times. But now...
Yeah I had my laugh now. We've kicked those American asses quite some times now. Germany, Belgium those cock(y) Frenchies did quite some times. But now to be honest: The only reason why we win so easy is because YS is putting the most prestigious race in the "calm down relax and start SX prep" time.

The MXON should be at least mid September max 3 weeks after the last Outdoor National. 6 weeks after the last national?! 1 week before the first BIG off season supercross?! C'mon be real. This ain't prestigious anymore and most riders do it because otherwise they will get a shit storm but the focus is already so far into SX...

Ferrandis: VERY GOOD, but he maybe is a east guy so SX isn't yet a priority for him.
"We"? Which of the three Belgian racers are you?

You have an avatar and a signature of a girl. I am going to go out on a limb and say that "YOU" have not been involved in handing out too many ass whoopings in your day.

13 in a row
most wins overall

Your turn
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
10/7/2018 3:47pm
If the race can’t be moved up USA should stay home.
They did stay home though. In the spiritual home of US motocross in fact. And they got waxed. Cool

I dont buy the whole the race is to late BS. Nobody held a gun to the heads of the US guys this year, all we heard in the lead up was how excited they were to be there and represent. If they decided to go SX testing in the lead up and that somehow ruined their chances then its on them

But lets be real, it was a mud race, and mud races are gonna mud race. The euro's are just better at it, unfortunate but true. And apprently even the Aussies are also better at it then the US guys, despite the 75% of the country being in our worst drought in 20 years. Sorry we dont have much to brag about down here so i'm going to take it while i can haha

DPR250R
10/7/2018 4:30pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 4:31pm
KDXGarage wrote:
"We"? Which of the three Belgian racers are you? You have an avatar and a signature of a girl. I am going to go out on...
"We"? Which of the three Belgian racers are you?

You have an avatar and a signature of a girl. I am going to go out on a limb and say that "YOU" have not been involved in handing out too many ass whoopings in your day.

13 in a row
most wins overall

Your turn
Ah... I think you are misinterpreting what OP is saying.

I don’t think he is throwing salt on the wounds. Just saying that the GP riders are all happy beating a bunch of guys who are in off season or training for SX.

Personally... I just think the US got waxed today. No excuses.

The Shop

UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/7/2018 6:35pm
Just read this if you dont think Americans have become cry babies.

We lost, we're not the fastest right now, congratulate the victors instead of whining like a bitch. Damn America, we use to be bad ass, we use to pull up our pants and go to work when we lost, now we just whine and make excuses.

This is what happens when you give out participation trophies.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/7/2018 6:39pm
As far as the excuse that they were "supercross testing", Eli hasn't done one bit of supercross testing on the new bike, he's been testing for this event.
kb228
10/7/2018 6:51pm
UpTiTe wrote:
As far as the excuse that they were "supercross testing", Eli hasn't done one bit of supercross testing on the new bike, he's been testing for...
As far as the excuse that they were "supercross testing", Eli hasn't done one bit of supercross testing on the new bike, he's been testing for this event.
Im fairly certain hes been testing for monster cup. You think hes running an outdoor setting there? Cmon bruh
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/7/2018 7:00pm
UpTiTe wrote:
As far as the excuse that they were "supercross testing", Eli hasn't done one bit of supercross testing on the new bike, he's been testing for...
kb228 wrote:
Im fairly certain hes been testing for monster cup. You think hes running an outdoor setting there? Cmon bruh
Be certain all you want, still wrong. He has been testing for this race, and he will be testing for MEC Tuesday Wednesday Thursday.

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
10/7/2018 7:03pm
UpTiTe wrote:
kb228 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
Be certain all you want, still wrong. He has been testing for this race, and he will be testing for MEC Tuesday Wednesday Thursday.

So all the videos of tomac a few weeks ago at the sx track was from when?
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/7/2018 7:07pm
kb228 wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:
He spent one on a supercross track for promo stuff and then went outdoor testing. But what do I know?
mxgoon
10/7/2018 7:10pm
If the Aussies can get 4th in the middle of their SX season then you Seppos have no excuse.
JWACK
10/7/2018 7:20pm
UpTiTe wrote:

Not the smartest move to show up on a platform that is new after dominating on his 18 that had years of set up. I didn't see Tomac today. I watched someone trying to get used to a bike he wasn't quite sure about. Shame on the folks that had a hand in that decision.
Nuffsaid
10/7/2018 8:22pm
UpTiTe wrote:

JWACK wrote:
Not the smartest move to show up on a platform that is new after dominating on his 18 that had years of set up. I didn't...
Not the smartest move to show up on a platform that is new after dominating on his 18 that had years of set up. I didn't see Tomac today. I watched someone trying to get used to a bike he wasn't quite sure about. Shame on the folks that had a hand in that decision.
Many wise posters have commented on the fact that Tomac dominates his own little fishbowl not the whole massive aquarium
10/7/2018 8:25pm
UpTiTe wrote:
He spent one on a supercross track for promo stuff and then went outdoor testing. But what do I know?
Not much. You have a long history of being wrong.
bsharkey
10/7/2018 9:06pm
haydos25 wrote:
They did stay home though. In the spiritual home of US motocross in fact. And they got waxed. B) I dont buy the whole the race...
They did stay home though. In the spiritual home of US motocross in fact. And they got waxed. Cool

I dont buy the whole the race is to late BS. Nobody held a gun to the heads of the US guys this year, all we heard in the lead up was how excited they were to be there and represent. If they decided to go SX testing in the lead up and that somehow ruined their chances then its on them

But lets be real, it was a mud race, and mud races are gonna mud race. The euro's are just better at it, unfortunate but true. And apprently even the Aussies are also better at it then the US guys, despite the 75% of the country being in our worst drought in 20 years. Sorry we dont have much to brag about down here so i'm going to take it while i can haha

Even though it was muddy I wouldn't call that a real mud race those guys were hauling ass pretty fast not like the shity mud races you see where everyone's following a Goat Trail
Crush
10/7/2018 9:16pm
mxgoon wrote:
If the Aussies can get 4th in the middle of their SX season then you Seppos have no excuse.
Speaking of which, I thought that decision was retarded up until I found out that Bathurst was on the same weekend. Then it became unforgiveable. WTF.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
10/7/2018 9:17pm
UpTiTe wrote:
And I'll ask you the same that I ask others who say the same, where have I been wrong?
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
10/7/2018 9:21pm
Crush wrote:
Speaking of which, I thought that decision was retarded up until I found out that Bathurst was on the same weekend. Then it became unforgiveable. WTF.
100% idiocy. But you cant put brains in statues at MA it seems.

What ever happened to the SX round they raced a few years ago at Bathurst at night? I would've thought that would've been a no brainer and a massive success. I never went but it sounded like a great idea to me.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
10/7/2018 9:21pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 9:22pm
Here's what I seen...terrible starts & mistakes.
Can happen to the best of them at any event.
Just wasn't Team USA's weekend.
They could do it allover again next weekend and it could have a totally different outcome.
That's MX racing. Smile
NorCal 50+
10/7/2018 10:12pm
The only thing more shocking than this steaming pile of crap of an excuse is the source of it! Laughing Not being able to get a setup together is not an excuse for riders with this level of resources.

10/7/2018 10:19pm
Yea a lot of butt hurt excuses when the Only factual statement is clearly “USA got our asses kicked, period.”
Crush
10/7/2018 10:26pm
Crush wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
100% idiocy. But you cant put brains in statues at MA it seems. What ever happened to the SX round they raced a few years ago...
100% idiocy. But you cant put brains in statues at MA it seems.

What ever happened to the SX round they raced a few years ago at Bathurst at night? I would've thought that would've been a no brainer and a massive success. I never went but it sounded like a great idea to me.
I think I went both nights, crowds were good but reality is the trotters only has one or two seating bleachers and the rest is surrounding the outfield... and even then it's on a fence.

If they could have got clearance for the footy ground across the road then they could seat some numbers to make it worthwhile!
Rs444
10/7/2018 10:47pm
Man its not like they r sittning at home eating chips and watching sex n the city with their gf's. They have been out there practicing, riding similar tracks, working on weak spots. The AMA riders have had 6 weeks of prep and the gp guys have had 1 because up until this weekend they had to focus on the gp's. AP probably got a wake up call showing him that the biggest threat wasnt ferrandis in the quali wich probably screwed him up, barcia new how fast the gp guys would be and tomac was probably shocked on how fast they where going on a really rough track and choked like moto 2 ww ranch where he didnt jump the quad like jh/tc did in moto 2.
Ewan49
10/7/2018 11:37pm
mxgoon wrote:
Crush wrote:
Do you really expect anything different?!?
Belg
10/8/2018 12:08am
MXMattii wrote:
Yeah I had my laugh now. We've kicked those American asses quite some times now. Germany, Belgium those cock(y) Frenchies did quite some times. But now...

dwazen
SPYGUY
Fantasy
725th
10/8/2018 5:33am
UpTiTe wrote:
UpTiTe wrote:
And I'll ask you the same that I ask others who say the same, where have I been wrong?
Well on both DMXS and Pulp a few weeks ago Tomac himself stated he had ridden and tested a little bit of SX during the break, so there’s that.
north311
10/8/2018 5:41am
Keep taking out screw u when it's muddy...
MXD
10/8/2018 5:46am
UpTiTe wrote:
Just read this if you dont think Americans have become cry babies. We lost, we're not the fastest right now, congratulate the victors instead of whining...
Just read this if you dont think Americans have become cry babies.

We lost, we're not the fastest right now, congratulate the victors instead of whining like a bitch. Damn America, we use to be bad ass, we use to pull up our pants and go to work when we lost, now we just whine and make excuses.

This is what happens when you give out participation trophies.
Nailed it!

I'll add to that, if the US riders think that 6 weeks off is too many, nothing is stopping them from flying abroad and racing a few GPs to stay sharp. Quit hiding behind your fear and pride. The US team has no one to blame but themselves. Congratulate the winners and work harder next time.
make1go
10/8/2018 6:31am
dumb as they come...

troll, butthurt, complete fckwit

all 3 rolled into one..

Post a reply to: Oh they are already 6weeks out of competition but cool we've beat them (idiots)!!!

The Latest