Oh the Irony, Shoei Ad

Skunk
1/26/2014 10:55pm
Does D Davis ride quads now I loved that guy ?
loftyair
1/26/2014 11:04pm
bh84 wrote:
I said Chad Wienen, the #1 guy in the states, had in the past set faster times than the top AMA guys, which is a fact...
I said Chad Wienen, the #1 guy in the states, had in the past set faster times than the top AMA guys, which is a fact.

The humble pie is for whoever would want to come try to beat me on the track and can't. I mean if you big tough 2 wheel guys can't even beat some shmuck on a quad then what kind of riders are they.

And yes, I do have the brain capacity to realize that bikes and quads are 2 different animals. The ugly truth for you guys is that quads are more difficult to ride, this is coming from someone who does both on a regular basis, the physical demands of throwing a 400 pound machine around outweigh the technical difficulty of maneuvering a dirtbike. Bikes are much more forgiving, especially when airborne. you put a quad sideways in the air, it turns into a swap, flip and run over before you know it. A bike gets sketchy, an competent rider can straighten it, anyone half decent can ride it out. the suspension is also much more forgiving, my 04 yz250f with god knows how many hours on the suspension landed better than my KTM ATV with $3,000 suspension, overshooting or casing a jump is much less costly. Call me a liar all you want, but I'm speaking from 17 years of personal experience.
Wait a second. I have seen the fastest guys on quads, and they are indeed impressive. But, to say they are going as fast as villo on an outdoor track, that's nuts! Remember that national at glen helen, where they were had the highest speeds at a mx national track, they were going 80mph through rough stuff. No way could a quad do that. Guaranteed the 'faster lap times' were on a modified track, as in much shorter. Need proof or there is none.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
1/26/2014 11:53pm
bh84 wrote:
And I'm not telling you to. I've said it before I respect bike guys and I love watching MX and SX. I just found I have...
And I'm not telling you to. I've said it before I respect bike guys and I love watching MX and SX. I just found I have a talent on quads and I've decided to pursue it. Apparently that makes every opinion I have moot on here. I've raced bikes before, I buy them cheap, have some fun on them then sell them.
Quote "Apparently that makes every opinion I have moot on here."

Thank you for understanding Wink

The Shop

kongols
1/27/2014 12:41am
Why do people think they need to make a thread about every dumbass idea that pops in their heads?
Barrett57
1/27/2014 1:34am
Look, I appreciate what you quad guys do, but seriously, you might as well smack your head off a brick wall than talk to these guys. (and I mean that in the nicest possible way to to my fellow vitards)
sundios
1/27/2014 1:42am
Its all joke bro! i love quads, no homo!
shredder22
1/27/2014 2:19am
sundios wrote:
[img]http://brotocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/quadmeme.jpg[/img]
lmao!!!!
TRON
1/27/2014 4:48am
So, can you sleep on that hammock under the pegs between motos?
trailhopper
1/27/2014 6:06am
Quadtards are funny..........Canadian Quadtards are just down right hilarious.
Markee
Fantasy
1941st
1/27/2014 7:14am
Quads are to motocross bikes like rollerblades are to skateboards. Rollerbladers in the skate world are called fruitbooters. That shit is funny.
Has~Been
1/27/2014 7:46am
ford832 wrote:
LaughingWoohoo
Quads...

It takes the skill-set of sitting on a toilet...

Close the door on quadtards.
Funyun
1/27/2014 8:11am Edited Date/Time 1/27/2014 8:21am
I don't see how riding a quad could be harder than a bike as I've done both aswell. If your a Pro on quads and bikes are so easy then I'd pursue a career on a bike if I were you and make millions. Is there proof of the tracks being identical when you compared chad wienen to poto/dungey times on the same track Most of the time the quad tracks look like flat tracks compared to the conditions the bikes ride on.

People that barely even rides quads can still corner one pretty dam well as it takes considerably less skill to do so than on a bike. I don't see how throwing out weight #s has anything to do with skill. People do snocross with big/heavy sleds but to say it takes more skill than mx because of that is retarded.
BobPA
1/27/2014 9:01am
bh84 wrote:
I said Chad Wienen, the #1 guy in the states, had in the past set faster times than the top AMA guys, which is a fact...
I said Chad Wienen, the #1 guy in the states, had in the past set faster times than the top AMA guys, which is a fact.

The humble pie is for whoever would want to come try to beat me on the track and can't. I mean if you big tough 2 wheel guys can't even beat some shmuck on a quad then what kind of riders are they.

And yes, I do have the brain capacity to realize that bikes and quads are 2 different animals. The ugly truth for you guys is that quads are more difficult to ride, this is coming from someone who does both on a regular basis, the physical demands of throwing a 400 pound machine around outweigh the technical difficulty of maneuvering a dirtbike. Bikes are much more forgiving, especially when airborne. you put a quad sideways in the air, it turns into a swap, flip and run over before you know it. A bike gets sketchy, an competent rider can straighten it, anyone half decent can ride it out. the suspension is also much more forgiving, my 04 yz250f with god knows how many hours on the suspension landed better than my KTM ATV with $3,000 suspension, overshooting or casing a jump is much less costly. Call me a liar all you want, but I'm speaking from 17 years of personal experience.
It's also a hell of a lot harder telling your family that you ride your couch around, then deep throat a summer sausage when you get home. Quads are not harder to ride bro, I'd throw you a Facepalm...but it's not worth the time.
JBernard_401
1/27/2014 1:23pm
in all seriousness (as much as you can be talking about ATV's) what is the deal with the 24" foot pegs and mesh nerf bars like on the back of a truck?
1/27/2014 2:11pm
in all seriousness (as much as you can be talking about ATV's) what is the deal with the 24" foot pegs and mesh nerf bars like...
in all seriousness (as much as you can be talking about ATV's) what is the deal with the 24" foot pegs and mesh nerf bars like on the back of a truck?
so your foot dont get sucked under the wheels

does anyone have that video of some fast B racer from Illinois who is a pro quad racer riding his track?? Hes on an LTZ450 i think..someone post it..thanks!
peelout
1/27/2014 4:14pm
bh84 wrote:

i was kind of on Muzzle's side with this, that it's getting lame seeing everyone bag on quads and quad riders.

then you posted this gem...

a couple words of advice for ya here... sometimes one should remain quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

there is this though... i support girls on quads all day.

peelout
1/27/2014 4:16pm

ps... google image search Denise Milani if you want to see those warlocks unleashed

Post a reply to: Oh the Irony, Shoei Ad

The Latest