Oh Ronnie Mac, what have you started?

5/9/2019 1:41pm
kb228 wrote:
The line is as long as its not threatening or violence inducing.

And eating ass = tongue punching her fart box
Thanks for the...uh...clarification. Yuck.

Anyhow, so you would be ok with a bumper sticker that says something like, "I LOVE TO SUCK DICK. INQUIRE WITHIN"? If you're ok with that, I don't condemn you for it, but I'm not ok with that and I wouldn't want to explain it to my kids while driving in traffic.

There's so many places people would take this if they could.

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."

Benjamin Franklin
dirtmike86
5/9/2019 2:08pm
As it currently stands, I believe any bumper sticker with what is considered a curse word is illegal in Florida. I thought it was just Jacksonville...
As it currently stands, I believe any bumper sticker with what is considered a curse word is illegal in Florida. I thought it was just Jacksonville, but apparently it's state-wide.

I don't get the need to put something like that on your car, but it doesn't offend me. I think it makes the driver look like an idiot.

Also, where should we draw the line? Should anything and everything be allowed? I don't have little kids anymore, but if I did, I wouldn't want to explain to them what "I EAT ASS" means. I'm not even sure I know myself!
kb228 wrote:

Then you have to explain tongue punch and fart box.
kkawboy14
5/9/2019 2:26pm
gt80rider wrote:
That guy has a point- they are just words. However.... In which do you believe? Sticks and stones may break my bones? Or, if you see...
That guy has a point- they are just words. However.... In which do you believe? Sticks and stones may break my bones? Or, if you see some words like "I eat ass" that you are actually hurt in some way?

kb228 wrote:
I believe the 1st amendment allows you to put whatever you want on your car
Yes but I believe Florida state law just says you can’t use those words on a legal license plate. I think this guy will win.
5/9/2019 2:48pm
kb228 wrote:

Thanks for the...uh...clarification. Yuck. Anyhow, so you would be ok with a bumper sticker that says something like, "I LOVE TO SUCK DICK. INQUIRE WITHIN"? If...

Anyhow, so you would be ok with a bumper sticker that says something like, "I LOVE TO SUCK DICK. INQUIRE WITHIN"? If you're ok with that, I don't condemn you for it, but I'm not ok with that and I wouldn't want to explain it to my kids while driving in traffic.

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."

Benjamin Franklin
You want to know what's worse that explaining to your child what I EAT ASS means?

Explaining to your child why the president of our country laughed and didn't discourage a cheering crowd of fanatics when someone suggested shooting migrants at our borders. Good ole Christian values bubbling to the surface again. Such a pity you good ones have to put up with this shit.

The Shop

JoJmoto
5/9/2019 3:11pm Edited Date/Time 5/9/2019 3:27pm
731chopper wrote:
He is protected by the First Amendment and will win in court probably at the State level but certainly will if it goes to the Federal...
He is protected by the First Amendment and will win in court probably at the State level but certainly will if it goes to the Federal level.

The Ronnie Mac stuff is funny but I really don't understand why anyone would put one of those stickers on their car. I also don't understand why anyone would want to do what the sticker says... Sick
Not only will he win, he just won the lotto..

F.S. 1013.22 refers to defacing school equipment to include vehicles however, there is no such law for obscene writing on vehicles, for other vehicles as the Deputy cited.

I don't know why guys like this deputy feel they need to go after trivial BS like this.. drives me crazy, gives people ammo to talk shit against other cops.
kb228
5/9/2019 3:23pm
kb228 wrote:

Thanks for the...uh...clarification. Yuck. Anyhow, so you would be ok with a bumper sticker that says something like, "I LOVE TO SUCK DICK. INQUIRE WITHIN"? If...

Benjamin Franklin
Im okay with whatever. I dont care. I usually find it funny.

Kids are innocent. They see “i eat ass” and think someones eating a butt cheek or poop or something. They dont think of a sexual act because they dont know what they dont know. Hell i look back at old spongebob episodes i watched as a kid and wonder how the hell that even got on a kids channel sometimes. You dont take it that way when youre under 10 years old. If your kids are 10+, they likely already know it all. Everyone did when i was that age and we didnt have smart phones to help us.
5/9/2019 4:05pm
Boomslang wrote:
...thanks for the feedback, but I can't understand why anyone would want to run an "I eat Ass" sticker on their car. Anyways, each to their...
...thanks for the feedback, but I can't understand why anyone would want to run an "I eat Ass" sticker on their car.

Anyways, each to their own I guess.
BMSOBx2 wrote:
It's kind of like hanging giant ball sacks from your trailer hitch.
Those ball sack thingys tell ya the cock is in front
Broseph
5/9/2019 8:37pm
I’m guessing it was tongue in cheek.
Lucifa.
5/9/2019 8:48pm
As it currently stands, I believe any bumper sticker with what is considered a curse word is illegal in Florida. I thought it was just Jacksonville...
As it currently stands, I believe any bumper sticker with what is considered a curse word is illegal in Florida. I thought it was just Jacksonville, but apparently it's state-wide.

I don't get the need to put something like that on your car, but it doesn't offend me. I think it makes the driver look like an idiot.

Also, where should we draw the line? Should anything and everything be allowed? I don't have little kids anymore, but if I did, I wouldn't want to explain to them what "I EAT ASS" means. I'm not even sure I know myself!
kb228 wrote:

And here I was thinking I eat ass meant he eats his boyfriends ass. Like a gay thing lol.

Thanks for clearing that up Blush

Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
5/9/2019 9:01pm
Good old values are slowly dying out and the moral decay is just mind blowing.

I really feel sorry for my kids..they are 16 and 13 now...and I wonder what this world will be like in 30 yrs time.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
5/9/2019 9:06pm
kb228 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/09/345706/s1200_593F04A0_C555_4EE4_999A_9F9164EF0423.jpg[/img]

(facepalm)
Grenader26
5/9/2019 9:30pm
Boomslang wrote:
Good old values are slowly dying out and the moral decay is just mind blowing. I really feel sorry for my kids..they are 16 and 13...

I really feel sorry for my kids..they are 16 and 13 now...and I wonder what this world will be like in 30 yrs time.

SCR
5/9/2019 9:57pm
Don't most little kids with cell phones have instant access to every deranged human act imaginable ?
Can parents really block all the bad stuff ?
5/10/2019 12:15am
Boomslang wrote:
Good old values are slowly dying out and the moral decay is just mind blowing. I really feel sorry for my kids..they are 16 and 13...

You're judging values by a bumper sticker? lol nothing more than something for a laugh.
KDXGarage
5/10/2019 12:23am
Sweet. By GuyB posting within the thread within a few posts of political talk, I assume politics are open season on vitalmx again. This should be funny.
Boomslang
Fantasy
657th
5/10/2019 12:25am
Boomslang wrote:

shredder23 wrote:
You're judging values by a bumper sticker? lol nothing more than something for a laugh.
I was speaking in general....not just that bumper sticker, just about everything nowadays...hey, a sticker is a sticker and It doesn't concern me.

kb228
5/10/2019 3:19am
KDXGarage wrote:
Sweet. By GuyB posting within the thread within a few posts of political talk, I assume politics are open season on vitalmx again. This should be...
Sweet. By GuyB posting within the thread within a few posts of political talk, I assume politics are open season on vitalmx again. This should be funny.
Its just 1st amendment talk. Nothing really controversial.
5/10/2019 5:08am
KDXGarage wrote:
Sweet. By GuyB posting within the thread within a few posts of political talk, I assume politics are open season on vitalmx again. This should be...
kb228 wrote:
Its just 1st amendment talk. Nothing really controversial.
He might be talking about mine. Same state. Article is actually written on the same day also! It's relevent.
RACERX69
5/10/2019 5:10am Edited Date/Time 5/10/2019 7:20am
Maybe he should consider a less conspicuous sticker next time around.
Maybe something like...
“I toss salads”
Squirtlege
5/10/2019 11:31am
All you have to do is visit this town to realize this is completely normal. The kid and the cop, all par for course there. Lake City is..uhhh... "special"
ProKawi24
5/10/2019 12:14pm

Benjamin Franklin
Just for the record, I'm totally on board with bumper stickers such as that. Not sure I'd ever make it to work, I'd end up just chasing cars all day.
jasonward73
5/10/2019 1:10pm
Seen in FL. Just cruising down the FL Turnpike.
peelout
5/10/2019 2:41pm
Seen in FL. Just cruising down the FL Turnpike. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/10/345995/s1200_Image_1.jpg[/img]
that's weird, i wasn't in Florida
YZ-MTB
5/10/2019 4:46pm
Seen in FL. Just cruising down the FL Turnpike. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/05/10/345995/s1200_Image_1.jpg[/img]
I find that sticker highly offensive. It's not even close to centered on his back window. My OCD is now triggered. What a Moran.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
5/10/2019 4:59pm
KDXGarage wrote:
You are incorrect.
5/10/2019 5:32pm
Well, there’s classier ways to let the world know.

jtiger12
5/11/2019 2:52am Edited Date/Time 5/11/2019 2:54am

There's another guy around here with a Camaro that has "keepin 'em wet" on his back window.

Post a reply to: Oh Ronnie Mac, what have you started?

The Latest