|

5/8/2019 6:41 PM

Dude definitely posts on Vital

|

5/8/2019 7:06 PM

Good to see the police are cracking down on all the really important issues

|

5/8/2019 7:40 PM

Wonder what they would've charged me with when this sticker was on the back of my van? haha

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

5/8/2019 9:26 PM

The cops and "code enforcement" in FL are insane.
I don't miss working down there.

|

5/8/2019 11:10 PM

|

5/8/2019 11:37 PM

Can someone more experienced tell me exactly how is this moto-related?

|

My third and last attempt to establish account on this website.

Disabilities:
- Vitard
- Filthy Euro
- Life-long Zook fan - even when i poop-talk about it a lot; cuz mofos in Hamamatsu are crazy

5/9/2019 5:39 AM

Last Braaap wrote:

Can someone more experienced tell me exactly how is this moto-related?

|

5/9/2019 5:55 AM

White trash.

|

5/9/2019 5:57 AM

That guy has a point- they are just words. However.... In which do you believe? Sticks and stones may break my bones? Or, if you see some words like "I eat ass" that you are actually hurt in some way?

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

5/9/2019 6:09 AM

gt80rider wrote:

That guy has a point- they are just words. However.... In which do you believe? Sticks and stones may break my bones? Or, if you see some words like "I eat ass" that you are actually hurt in some way?

I for one never know if I should pity or envy those that are hurt by these things...... pity in that ..... seriously get a life or envy as if it hurts you your life must be so perfect that you have no real problems!

|

5/9/2019 6:11 AM

gt80rider wrote:

I believe the 1st amendment allows you to put whatever you want on your car

|

5/9/2019 6:17 AM

gt80rider wrote:

kb228 wrote:

I believe the 1st amendment allows you to put whatever you want on your car

Yes and no the US has a rating system who can hear / read what you have to say. Might need to amend the sticker to...... the following comment it rated MA15+ “I Eat Ass” then you der kids can decide weather to read it or not

|

5/9/2019 10:26 AM

So what does a sticker saying "I eat ass" really mean?

|

5/9/2019 10:39 AM

Barbecue time? The Chinese love eating Ass.
Although illegal, Africa sells Ass to the Chinese market for consumption.

Or do you eat Ass...literally...as in tongue-ing some skanks outlet valve?
Both are downright disgusting and either way I can see why the cop wanted the sticker removed.

|

5/9/2019 10:41 AM

Boomslang wrote:

Literally means what it says.

Not the donkey.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/9/2019 10:43 AM

i like to put Green Bay stickers on cars that park like assholes

|

5/9/2019 10:44 AM

Jimmy aka Ronnie sure seemed to take things to the next level after his divorce. Being recently divorced myself I kinda get the F everybody mindset.

|

5/9/2019 10:49 AM

Boomslang wrote:

It means, "look at me, I'm so edgy".

|

5/9/2019 11:00 AM

...thanks for the feedback, but I can't understand why anyone would want to run an "I eat Ass" sticker on their car.

Anyways, each to their own I guess.

|

5/9/2019 11:10 AM

Yea, Ronnie is hilarious and entertaining. but he screwed around and lost the coolest / one of the hottest chicks in the industry. Maybe he's having more fun doing the Ronnie thing, idk, not judging, just sayin'.

|

5/9/2019 11:33 AM

Damn millennials.

|

5/9/2019 1:01 PM

offroad44b wrote:

Yea, Ronnie is hilarious and entertaining. but he screwed around and lost the coolest / one of the hottest chicks in the industry. Maybe he's having more fun doing the Ronnie thing, idk, not judging, just sayin'.

I thought it was the opposite

|

5/9/2019 1:07 PM

offroad44b wrote:

RexEasely wrote:

I thought it was the opposite

Have you seen the chick he’s with now though?? He didn’t exactly downgrade by any means...

|

5/9/2019 1:13 PM

YO IS ANYONE GONNA MENTION HIS PRO MOTOCROSS APPROVAL

|

5/9/2019 1:14 PM

|

5/9/2019 1:16 PM

As a parent I would have just as hard a time explaining "I am Second" or "Not of this World" to my child as I would "I eat ass". What about all the strip clubs? How will a parent explain that when they drive by one? Or an adult sex shop?

It was a conservative on a power trip. Nothing more. Nothing less.

|

5/9/2019 1:17 PM

kb228 wrote:

Good lord please let this happen I was already excited for Hangtown but this just seals the deal of epicness.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

5/9/2019 1:17 PM

He is protected by the First Amendment and will win in court probably at the State level but certainly will if it goes to the Federal level.

The Ronnie Mac stuff is funny but I really don't understand why anyone would put one of those stickers on their car. I also don't understand why anyone would want to do what the sticker says...

|

5/9/2019 1:19 PM

Boomslang wrote:

...thanks for the feedback, but I can't understand why anyone would want to run an "I eat Ass" sticker on their car.

Anyways, each to their own I guess.

It's kind of like hanging giant ball sacks from your trailer hitch.

|