Offroadvideos RIP.

JayBraap19
Well it looks like feld has removed all offroadvideos.org content for Arlington. Previous races seem to still be up, but I imagine this is the beginning of the end for them. Sorry if this is old news.
|
CozMan
2/23/2019 7:48am
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ridelow
Fantasy
251st
2/23/2019 8:07am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 8:09am
Noooooooo!!
They do not post the videos but finds them and posts them. I dont think they can go after a site only providing links and embeds but rather the uploaders..

Big thumbs up to the people behind the site!
JayBraap19
2/23/2019 8:22am
Ridelow wrote:
Noooooooo!! They do not post the videos but finds them and posts them. I dont think they can go after a site only providing links and...
Noooooooo!!
They do not post the videos but finds them and posts them. I dont think they can go after a site only providing links and embeds but rather the uploaders..

Big thumbs up to the people behind the site!
You may be correct, however I imagine the original content uploaders are extremely few and far between at this point. Feld and NBC have done a good job of quickly stomping on anyone trying to outlet their material.
Freddy
2/23/2019 8:28am
Mabye they(feld) should focus on fixing their archive instead. I cant rewatch any race from this season unless i watch it the day after the race. Their page loads slow and the videos are just buffering. Using 100mb/s swedish internet.

The Shop

greenmx5
2/23/2019 9:20am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 9:21am
Freddy wrote:
Mabye they(feld) should focus on fixing their archive instead. I cant rewatch any race from this season unless i watch it the day after the race...
Mabye they(feld) should focus on fixing their archive instead. I cant rewatch any race from this season unless i watch it the day after the race. Their page loads slow and the videos are just buffering. Using 100mb/s swedish internet.
This. If they put as much work into improving the quality of their own shit streaming services we pay extra for as they do taking down the average Joe blow that can upload videos in 1080p, we'd have 4k replay videos.
Ted722
2/23/2019 9:33am
Kind of related. I like going back to the old races from time to time. Hadn't watched the '83 San Diego Supercross for a while. Click on the link...Feld says no joy. How does Feld have anything to do with this race? NBC? I know it was broadcast on NBC, who can forget Paul Page and Johnny Rutherford on the mic! Cool

harescrambled
Fantasy
1942nd
2/23/2019 9:48am
Ted722 wrote:
Kind of related. I like going back to the old races from time to time. Hadn't watched the '83 San Diego Supercross for a while. Click...
Kind of related. I like going back to the old races from time to time. Hadn't watched the '83 San Diego Supercross for a while. Click on the link...Feld says no joy. How does Feld have anything to do with this race? NBC? I know it was broadcast on NBC, who can forget Paul Page and Johnny Rutherford on the mic! Cool

Because Feld owns the rights to SX
greenmx5
2/23/2019 10:25am
Ted722 wrote:
Kind of related. I like going back to the old races from time to time. Hadn't watched the '83 San Diego Supercross for a while. Click...

Supercross is such a niche sport. Glad they're trying to promote by taking down the old classic races that you won't be able to find to watch anywhere else. Say you wanted to show someone who doesn't know much about the sport some classic races. I could see if they had an archive of all these old races they charged people to watch. Like UFC fight pass is a monthly sub and you can literally go back and watch any UFC fight on demand. SX doesn't have this. The people at Feld are jackasses.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
2/23/2019 10:57am
Such bullshit, i cant believe they are having this stuff taken down? why.. they arn't broadcasting it on tv. No one is taking money out of their pockets with these old races
JayBraap19
2/23/2019 4:31pm
MXMattii wrote:
Russian websites don't care about American rules... [url=http://burningwhee1s.blogspot.com/search/label/AMA%20Supercross%202019]Link[/url]
Russian websites don't care about American rules...

Link
Gold post. Thank you sir.
MXMattii
2/23/2019 4:57pm
I'm not against paying for content. I mean I have Netflix, got a expensive TV-package to watch movies, got some other accounts and last year I got an account for supercross too. But that didn't work smoothly and sometimes didn't even work at all and mails with complains didn't got answers, mails towards FELD or the developer of the system went all straight into the waste bin I guess because I never got an answer.

So that was something I wasn't planing on taking again and the NBCSN Gold package isn't available in Belgium. And then it's quite the same: Watch illegal to NBCSN Gold with Proxy or search other not so legal ways to see the races.

Like greenmx5 already said: If their system must be as strong as the UFC package nobody would screw around with looking for Russian video websites and stuff like that. Because UFC has ton of coverage of their own plus that they work together with some other, "hostile" organizations. That means that almost all MMA fights are on UFC.tv platform.

If that would happen: AMA Supercross - AMA Motocross and if possible also MXGP on one platform possibly joint with one off event like AUS SX Open, French Supercross championship, German Supercross Championship, ... With as icing on the cake multiple comment language options. AMA Supercross also available in German and French for example but also Japanese and Chinese. It would be such a epic online platform.

With Jo Shimoda coming up Feld could increase the exposure of their sport in the Asian world big time.
adamdf
4/11/2019 6:53pm
Can't find a single thing on Dailymotion now...crappy
cwtoyota
4/11/2019 7:14pm Edited Date/Time 4/11/2019 7:14pm
mx_phreek wrote:
Such bullshit, i cant believe they are having this stuff taken down? why.. they arn't broadcasting it on tv. No one is taking money out of...
Such bullshit, i cant believe they are having this stuff taken down? why.. they arn't broadcasting it on tv. No one is taking money out of their pockets with these old races
If they were smart, they would leave it alone since there's no chance they'll ever have all this stuff on the Gold app where they could use it as a selling point.

I get excited for the new season during November and December every year by watching old races from the 80's and 90's while I ride my exercise bike. It actually keeps me interested in the sport and adds to the legacy of the racing during the off-season, or when bench racing.

I guess I'll just watch the "summer series" races instead.

Oh, and who doesn't love a good Russian URL:

http://www.sketchyrussianlink.com/
77Moto
4/11/2019 7:54pm
Thats why this sport being a top motorsport is broke in comparison to others.
Doddy
4/11/2019 8:09pm
adamdf wrote:
Bunch of stuff on there now. Just not from 2019.
Sideways
4/11/2019 10:43pm
adamdf wrote:
They are up a day or two and then the uploaders delete them. Which is smart.
shuggs
4/12/2019 6:07am
chump6784 wrote:
Every single round in up on torrent sites
Yeah but slick nick has retired and the guy that is uploading is not doing HD
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
4/12/2019 6:12am
MXMattii wrote:
Russian websites don't care about American rules... [url=http://burningwhee1s.blogspot.com/search/label/AMA%20Supercross%202019]Link[/url]
Russian websites don't care about American rules...

Link
JayBraap19 wrote:
Gold post. Thank you sir.
Can't believe that site don't have MotoGP
4/12/2019 10:06am
chump6784 wrote:
Every single round in up on torrent sites
shuggs wrote:
Yeah but slick nick has retired and the guy that is uploading is not doing HD
Ah, Slicknick610.... What a legend.

But, your wrong sir... It all depends on who you download from, for everything SX in HD.

Post a reply to: Offroadvideos RIP.

The Latest