3682nd
9/2/2019 7:15am
Team Japan announced.

Akira Narita (MXGP)
Chihiro Notsuka (MX2)
Toshiki Tomita (Open)
Rudicross wrote:
No Jo Shimoda, really?
Just made his pro debut. He needs all the time he can get to learn and get ready for supercross. It's not an easy transition.

He'll get his day, I'm sure.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/2/2019 7:19am
Team Japan announced.

Akira Narita (MXGP)
Chihiro Notsuka (MX2)
Toshiki Tomita (Open)
All on Honda's.
rangot
9/2/2019 8:27am
Rumours from France : Vialle may not be there because of a desagreement on the logo size beetween the French federation and Red Bull. Replaced by Maxime Renaud. FFM always delivers. Stay tuned...
agn5009
9/2/2019 8:34am
rangot wrote:
Rumours from France : Vialle may not be there because of a desagreement on the logo size beetween the French federation and Red Bull. Replaced by...
Rumours from France : Vialle may not be there because of a desagreement on the logo size beetween the French federation and Red Bull. Replaced by Maxime Renaud. FFM always delivers. Stay tuned...
Is this real life? Wow.

The Shop

cesar_rc4
9/2/2019 9:09am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2019 9:11am
rangot wrote:
Rumours from France : Vialle may not be there because of a desagreement on the logo size beetween the French federation and Red Bull. Replaced by...
Ktm mxon bikes always is the worst, all mx fans know about redbull. I dont understand why they never change their graphics for a race like this... its a shame
DPR250R
9/2/2019 9:14am
cesar_rc4 wrote:
Ktm mxon bikes always is the worst, all mx fans know about redbull. I dont understand why they never change their graphics for a race like...
Ktm mxon bikes always is the worst, all mx fans know about redbull. I dont understand why they never change their graphics for a race like this... its a shame
Monster event?

Totally guessing from the sidelines.
9/2/2019 10:50am
Team Japan announced.

Akira Narita (MXGP)
Chihiro Notsuka (MX2)
Toshiki Tomita (Open)
DeStouwer wrote:
Uh-oh. Jason Anderson and Chihiro Notsuka reunited again.
Narita said on his instagram post he hopes there isn’t any landing ons at the finish line this year Grinning
DeStouwer
9/3/2019 1:36am
Complete entry list updated at the first page.

There are some blanks left, as The Netherlands and Great Britain have to confirm their final line up.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
9/3/2019 1:56am
DeStouwer wrote:
Complete entry list updated at the first page.

There are some blanks left, as The Netherlands and Great Britain have to confirm their final line up.
you are THE man. thumbs up.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/3/2019 7:28am
Not sure what it means for Team Ireland, but Martin Barr just had surgery for a broken collarbone.

DeStouwer
9/5/2019 2:05am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Not sure what it means for Team Ireland, but Martin Barr just had surgery for a broken collarbone.

Team manager Philip McCullough said Barr should be back at 100% by then. In case he's not, Glenn McCormick will replace him.
Motofinne
9/6/2019 12:34am
Finland not sending a team because of injuries. Sad.
Some news dropped yesterday regarding the Finnish team and i'm sad to report that the Finnish federation is even more embarrassing than the French federation.
9/6/2019 1:07am
Motofinne wrote:
Some news dropped yesterday regarding the Finnish team and i'm sad to report that the Finnish federation is even more embarrassing than the French federation.
Care to explain?
9/6/2019 6:31am
Motofinne wrote:
Care to explain?
First they weren’t gonna send a team because of money. Then a guy stepped up with his company, talked about it with the federation and everything seemed to be good and the team was chosen, until suddenly the riders were told the team wasn’t gonna go because they basically weren’t good enough. Also they had gone radio silence on the guy who was gonna pay for it, so the money was again on issue.

After this the dad of one of the riders had a conversation with a guy in the media over here, and they kicked the tires on the funding again because everyone was ready to go. They got the green light from the federation , and a bunch of companies stepped up to cover ALL the costs of the race. Basically the federation didn’t need to do anything but take credit. Then the day before the deadline to enter the team, they contacted the president of the federation, and they were told again that it was not gonna happen because the team was not good enough. The president also wasshed his hands of it, saying it wasn’t his decision and there was nothing he could do about it.
DeStouwer
9/6/2019 6:54am
First they weren’t gonna send a team because of money. Then a guy stepped up with his company, talked about it with the federation and everything...
First they weren’t gonna send a team because of money. Then a guy stepped up with his company, talked about it with the federation and everything seemed to be good and the team was chosen, until suddenly the riders were told the team wasn’t gonna go because they basically weren’t good enough. Also they had gone radio silence on the guy who was gonna pay for it, so the money was again on issue.

After this the dad of one of the riders had a conversation with a guy in the media over here, and they kicked the tires on the funding again because everyone was ready to go. They got the green light from the federation , and a bunch of companies stepped up to cover ALL the costs of the race. Basically the federation didn’t need to do anything but take credit. Then the day before the deadline to enter the team, they contacted the president of the federation, and they were told again that it was not gonna happen because the team was not good enough. The president also wasshed his hands of it, saying it wasn’t his decision and there was nothing he could do about it.
Wow.

Okay, with Sihvonen, Haavisto and Savaste injured, Vesterinen who just completed his first season of EMX125 and Matikaïnen and Malin off the international radar, qualifying for the A-final would've been difficult, but still...

If I were told I couldn't go or even my country won't send a team "because you guys aren't good enough", I would change of federation and tell them to **** themselves. I'm beginning to understand why Kullas changed to Estonia.
Whitey
9/12/2019 4:16am
Heard tonight Regan Duffy is in for Aus, not sure who he is replacing.

Just know my mate has less than 2 weeks to get his helmets painted.
wicksy85
Fantasy
1137th
9/12/2019 6:01pm
Whitey wrote:
Heard tonight Regan Duffy is in for Aus, not sure who he is replacing. Just know my mate has less than 2 weeks to get his...

He is replacing Evans!!

Good choice though, Duffy is fucking quick in the sand.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/12/2019 7:47pm
Team Brazil Replacement

Gustavo Pessoa is being replaced by Pedro Bueno.
DeStouwer
9/13/2019 2:48am
Whitey wrote:
Heard tonight Regan Duffy is in for Aus, not sure who he is replacing. Just know my mate has less than 2 weeks to get his...

wicksy85 wrote:
He is replacing Evans!!

What's wrong with Evans?
PJRAUS
9/13/2019 5:06am
Whitey wrote:

wicksy85 wrote:
He is replacing Evans!!

DeStouwer wrote:
What's wrong with Evans?
Don't know..I read ongoing medical concerns somewhere...anyway, I feel so sorry for Evans...he's had a really shit year with injuries..he woulda ridden his heart out for sure..
Still...very excited for Duffy...He seems absolutely fearless and confident...what's the bet he turns some serious heads at Assen and gets an offer to head to Europe for 2020?
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2779th
9/13/2019 6:27am
At first I was like "oh, an MXD rider, there goes our hopes of a decent result". But I see he is a bit of a sand wizard. Beat some decent names to win Manjimup this year (Gibbs, Mellross)
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
9/13/2019 7:48am
DeStouwer wrote:
What's wrong with Evans?
Read that he's dealing with some physical problems and that he's been suffering from migraines at the last couple rounds.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
9/14/2019 1:37pm
On the scale from 1 to fricken fricked how is the Swiss team feeling right now with Tonus possibly out? Sad

Guillod to 450 and Auberson on 250? What are other possible solutions?

P.S. Now only team USA is scratchless team unaffected by injury or federation shinenigans.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
9/14/2019 1:56pm
On the scale from 1 to fricken fricked how is the Swiss team feeling right now with Tonus possibly out? :( Guillod to 450 and Auberson...
On the scale from 1 to fricken fricked how is the Swiss team feeling right now with Tonus possibly out? Sad

P.S. Now only team USA is scratchless team unaffected by injury or federation shinenigans.
awfully closely to fricken fricked
But he stood up and rode back to the paddock himself, so hopefully it's not that bad. Afaik it's not even sure yet whether or not he will line up tomorrow.
9/15/2019 7:58am
Calvin Vlaanderen has been chosen as the MX2 rider for TeamNL

https://knmv.nl/2019/september/calvin-vlaanderen-in-teamnl-bij-motocros…
makes sense , both really good at the moment .. Calvin more experience in MX2 and MXON . van Moosdijks time will come if he continues...
makes sense , both really good at the moment .. Calvin more experience in MX2 and MXON .
van Moosdijks time will come if he continues like this
The way Jeffrey and Glenn have been riding lately they could probably just pick someone out of the crowd to ride the MX2 bike and be fine.
DeStouwer
9/16/2019 2:10am
Tonus broke his hand, so I guess that rules him out... Auberson to replace him?

Strijbos took a hit on his shoulder and had to sit out the second moto, but he'll be fine for Assen.
mxmasta
Fantasy
651st
9/16/2019 2:35am
Now with Switzerland having to replace Tonus: How many of the "possibly top five nations" are left that are not injury struck?

NL and the USA?

France, Belgium, GB, Italy, Switzerland, Germany (and the ones I forgott) are all at least missing one of their top riders due to injury.

This years MXoN is becoming a race that's all about Netherlands against the USA for the top spot. And the rest will fight for places 3-20.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
9/16/2019 3:08am
On the scale from 1 to fricken fricked how is the Swiss team feeling right now with Tonus possibly out? :( Guillod to 450 and Auberson...

crusty_xx wrote:
awfully closely to fricken fricked But he stood up and rode back to the paddock himself, so hopefully it's not that bad. Afaik it's not even...
awfully closely to fricken fricked
But he stood up and rode back to the paddock himself, so hopefully it's not that bad. Afaik it's not even sure yet whether or not he will line up tomorrow.
damn... Now it's official. It seems really bad with podium chances for swiss team.

Post a reply to: Official MXoN entries

The Latest