Official MXoN entries

8/29/2019 3:19am
If they paid a million here to the overall team....I’ll bet Kawasaki wouldnt miss another round.
SydAus
8/29/2019 4:18am
PJRAUS wrote:
Still waiting on team Australia announcement...saw the Dean Ferris posted an instagram video/ go pro riding a sand track..maybe he's right to go after the broken...
Still waiting on team Australia announcement...saw the Dean Ferris posted an instagram video/ go pro riding a sand track..maybe he's right to go after the broken thumb..
Hunter Lawrence out...😣😣
Jed Beaton out😣😣
Mitch Evans not yet up to his best after a horror season of injuries.. but a maybe..
Tod Waters ruled himself out..wants to see Wilson Todd get a guernsey ..he might well be our mx 2 guy.
The supercross season is about to start here and that affects who can go no doubt..including Wilson Todd..
Kirk Gibbs would no doubt be available..and a solid choice..
I would like to see Dylan Long go...he rode great in the sand at Coolum and is on an upswing at the moment, but he's racing sx and would probably be very hard for him to get a good bike and support for mxon..

So just waiting waiting....they are probably waiting to see if Mitch Evans will be ok...probably put him on a 450 if so..
Wouldn’t discount Webster either... awesome in the sand and deserves a look in this year
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
8/29/2019 4:53am
PJRAUS wrote:
Still waiting on team Australia announcement...saw the Dean Ferris posted an instagram video/ go pro riding a sand track..maybe he's right to go after the broken...
Still waiting on team Australia announcement...saw the Dean Ferris posted an instagram video/ go pro riding a sand track..maybe he's right to go after the broken thumb..
Hunter Lawrence out...😣😣
Jed Beaton out😣😣
Mitch Evans not yet up to his best after a horror season of injuries.. but a maybe..
Tod Waters ruled himself out..wants to see Wilson Todd get a guernsey ..he might well be our mx 2 guy.
The supercross season is about to start here and that affects who can go no doubt..including Wilson Todd..
I would like to see Dylan Long go...he rode great in the sand at Coolum and is on an upswing at the moment, but he's racing sx and would probably be very hard for him to get a good bike and support for mxon..

So just waiting waiting....they are probably waiting to see if Mitch Evans will be ok...probably put him on a 450 if so..
SydAus wrote:
Wouldn’t discount Webster either... awesome in the sand and deserves a look in this year
Think Webster might be focused on SX as well,

Pretty sure it was going to be Evans, Hunter and either Dean or Gibbs, but with Hunter now out I am not sure.

Maybe Dean and Kirk both go and run MX Open and MX1 and Evans runs MX2, would be a solid team.

You know what could actually work for team Aus this year, send Milner and Sanders to race it with Evans.

Both can ride sand with the best of them, Sanders took it to most of the MX1 guys on a hard pack Horsham, probably do even better on a sand track.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/29/2019 8:34am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2019 8:59am
Team Poland

MXGP: Tomasz Wysocki KTM
MX2: Maciej Więckowski #112 KTM
Open: Szymon Staszkiewicz KTM

The Shop

SydAus
8/29/2019 12:49pm
PJRAUS wrote:
Hunter Lawrence out...😣😣
Jed Beaton out😣😣

SydAus wrote:
aaryn #234 wrote:
Think Webster might be focused on SX as well, Pretty sure it was going to be Evans, Hunter and either Dean or Gibbs, but with Hunter...
Think Webster might be focused on SX as well,

Pretty sure it was going to be Evans, Hunter and either Dean or Gibbs, but with Hunter now out I am not sure.

Maybe Dean and Kirk both go and run MX Open and MX1 and Evans runs MX2, would be a solid team.

You know what could actually work for team Aus this year, send Milner and Sanders to race it with Evans.

Both can ride sand with the best of them, Sanders took it to most of the MX1 guys on a hard pack Horsham, probably do even better on a sand track.
Wow now that’s thinking outside the box 🤔
Robgvx
8/29/2019 2:29pm
If they paid a million here to the overall team....I’ll bet Kawasaki wouldnt miss another round.
So Kawasaki get the million bucks for winning the MEC?
Fresh
Fantasy
3312th
8/29/2019 9:25pm
Team Aus:
Dean Ferris
Mitch Evans
Kyle Webster
SydAus
8/29/2019 9:29pm
Fresh wrote:
Team Aus:
Dean Ferris
Mitch Evans
Kyle Webster
Awesome team....
brycepdh
8/29/2019 9:42pm
Fresh wrote:
Team Aus:
Dean Ferris
Mitch Evans
Kyle Webster
SydAus wrote:
Awesome team....
I’m really happy about this! Would have loved to see Jett Lawrence on the team after his performance at assen last year but webster on sand tracks here is unbeatable so looking forward to it!
agn5009
8/29/2019 10:21pm
I thought Kyle Webster was from South Africa?
Stoop
Fantasy
767th
8/29/2019 10:27pm
Fresh wrote:
Team Aus:
Dean Ferris
Mitch Evans
Kyle Webster
Not bad, a sneaky good team who might fly under the radar
8/29/2019 10:41pm
agn5009 wrote:
I thought Kyle Webster was from South Africa?
He did come from South Africa.. obviously an Australian citizen now
roninho
8/30/2019 12:45am
Team Italy. Pretty decent team, could see a top 5
roninho
8/30/2019 1:01am
Just imagine if all the riders would be able to go, great lineup....

Netherlands: Herlings - Coldenhoff - Vlaanderen
USA: Tomac- Cianciarulo - Anderson
Germany: Roczen - Nagl - Jacobi
France: Musquin - Febvre - Ferrandis
Belgium: Desalle - van Horebeek - Geerts
UK: Wilson - Anstie - Watson
Italy: Cairoli - Monticelli - Cervelin
Spain: Prado - Butron - Laranaga
Switzerland: Seewer - Tonus - Guillod
Australia: Ferris - Waters/Beaton/ - Lawrence
Russia: Bobryshev - Tonkov - Bryliakov
Sweden: Noren - Ostlund - Gole

Add in Gajser, Jonass, Jasikonis, TKO...
RickLeY
Fantasy
2748th
8/30/2019 1:29am
Estonia, Norway and Denmark will impress.
DeStouwer
8/30/2019 1:41am
roninho wrote:
Just imagine if all the riders would be able to go, great lineup.... Netherlands: Herlings - Coldenhoff - Vlaanderen USA: Tomac- Cianciarulo - Anderson Germany: Roczen...
Just imagine if all the riders would be able to go, great lineup....

Netherlands: Herlings - Coldenhoff - Vlaanderen
USA: Tomac- Cianciarulo - Anderson
Germany: Roczen - Nagl - Jacobi
France: Musquin - Febvre - Ferrandis
Belgium: Desalle - van Horebeek - Geerts
UK: Wilson - Anstie - Watson
Italy: Cairoli - Monticelli - Cervelin
Spain: Prado - Butron - Laranaga
Switzerland: Seewer - Tonus - Guillod
Australia: Ferris - Waters/Beaton/ - Lawrence
Russia: Bobryshev - Tonkov - Bryliakov
Sweden: Noren - Ostlund - Gole

Add in Gajser, Jonass, Jasikonis, TKO...
The only teams on full strength are The Netherlands and Switzerland. If the Dutch don't win it this time, I don't know when they will.
Ray_MXS
8/30/2019 1:49am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2019 2:03am
I feel like Belgium is getting forgotten in all this.
Even with Desalle out, JVH has been good this year and Geerts is a beast, especially in sand. Even if Strijbos reportedly hasnt really found comfort on the Yamaha, he´s still done pretty good, especially lately.

Not to mention, JVH and Strijbos always rises to the occasion at MXoN. Geerts has taken a big step this year.

I expect them to be in the mix.
agn5009
8/30/2019 2:25am
Ray_MXS wrote:
I feel like Belgium is getting forgotten in all this. Even with Desalle out, JVH has been good this year and Geerts is a beast, especially...
Even with Desalle out, JVH has been good this year and Geerts is a beast, especially in sand. Even if Strijbos reportedly hasnt really found comfort on the Yamaha, he´s still done pretty good, especially lately.

Not to mention, JVH and Strijbos always rises to the occasion at MXoN. Geerts has taken a big step this year.

They’re one of the few teams that’s expected to be a win/podium threat every single year. There’s really nothing more to be said about it. Just like France and USA.
RG1
8/30/2019 2:37am
Ray_MXS wrote:
I feel like Belgium is getting forgotten in all this. Even with Desalle out, JVH has been good this year and Geerts is a beast, especially...

With Prado racing the 450, Geerts will be the best MX2 at Assen. He is incredible in the sand. I think they are perhaps going under the radar a little bit because everyone looks at their team and sees that Desalle is missing and thinks of them as not as strong, which is true. But outside of the Netherlands every other big hitting Nation has questions to answer.

France- No Ferrandis and Febvre
Belgium- No Desalle
GB- Watson injured and Anstie a doubt
USA- No Tomac or AC but a strong team, only question is how well they adapt
Switzerland- Very strong team on paper but Tonus a little bit out of form and Guillod in the sand is a question mark.

There’s always drama that’s impossible to predict, but if everything goes as expected, I think NED will score 15-20 points max, which will be almost impossible to beat. After that though it really is anybody’s. All the countries listed above are in the podium hunt for sure, along with a couple of others like Australia who always do well. It should be an incredible event. The only downside is that there is one team that is clearly favourite
DeStouwer
8/30/2019 2:39am
Ray_MXS wrote:

With all those injuries, our chances rise more and more

BUT
- Van Horebeek has to gain some stamina. He fought like a lion at Lommel, but at the end he was spent.
- Geerts crashes too much the last GP's. I think he puts too much pressure on himself to keep that 3rd spot in the standings. He has to learn to stay calm and focussed on the difficult moments. And he had some mechanical DNF's this season.
- Strijbos' bike could become an issue. He wasn't happy at all at Lommel on how the bike performed. I've been told he had a decent talk with his team prior to the Swedish GP. I hope they can find a solution.

I'm sure all three of them will give everything they have. Hoping their bike doesn't fail them and they can get a bit of luck.

We could end up in 3rd, but in 7th aswell. We'll see.
Ray_MXS
8/30/2019 2:40am
RG1 wrote:
With Prado racing the 450, Geerts will be the best MX2 at Assen. He is incredible in the sand. I think they are perhaps going under...
With Prado racing the 450, Geerts will be the best MX2 at Assen. He is incredible in the sand. I think they are perhaps going under the radar a little bit because everyone looks at their team and sees that Desalle is missing and thinks of them as not as strong, which is true. But outside of the Netherlands every other big hitting Nation has questions to answer.

France- No Ferrandis and Febvre
Belgium- No Desalle
GB- Watson injured and Anstie a doubt
USA- No Tomac or AC but a strong team, only question is how well they adapt
Switzerland- Very strong team on paper but Tonus a little bit out of form and Guillod in the sand is a question mark.

There’s always drama that’s impossible to predict, but if everything goes as expected, I think NED will score 15-20 points max, which will be almost impossible to beat. After that though it really is anybody’s. All the countries listed above are in the podium hunt for sure, along with a couple of others like Australia who always do well. It should be an incredible event. The only downside is that there is one team that is clearly favourite
Yeah definately. If Strijbos can find that 2016 magic, Belgium will be hot hot hot.

I expect Geerts to be up there, fighting with the top 450s even.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/30/2019 7:02am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2019 8:07am
Team Puerto Rico

MXGP: Justin Starling
MX2: Jose Fernando Rodriguez
Open: Chase Marquier

Team Greece

MXGP: Emmanouil Kritikos
MX2: Georgantas Alexandros (Husqvarna)
Open: Andreas Andreou

Team Cyprus

MXGP: Christos Tsangaras (Husqvarna)
MX2: Aristos Georgiou (Kawasaki)
Open: Chrisanthos Georgiou (Yamaha)

Team Portugal

MXGP: Sandro Peixe (Suzuki)
MX2: Luis Outeiro (KTM)
Open: Hugo Basaula (KTM)

Team Croatia

MXGP: Luka Crnkovic (Honda)
MX2: Nikola Hranic (KTM)
Open: Matija Kelava (KTM)
DeStouwer
8/30/2019 7:08am Edited Date/Time 8/30/2019 7:12am
Germany
Tom Koch (MXGP)
Simon Längenfelder (MX2)
Dennis Ullrich (Open)

Puerto Rico
Justin Starling (MXGP)
José Fernando Rodríguez (MX2)
Chase Marquier (Open)

Greece
Emmanouil Kritikos (MXGP)
Alexandros Georgantas (MX2)
Andreas Andreoy (Open)

Cyprus
Christos Tsangaras (MXGP)
Aristos Georgiou (MX2)
Chrisanthos Georgiou (Open)

Portugal
Sandro Peixe (MXGP)
Luís Outeiro (MX2)
Hugo Basaúla (Open)

Croatia
Luka Crnković (MXGP)
Nikola Hranić (MX2)
Matija Kelava (Open)
RG1
8/30/2019 7:15am
That’s cool that Lagenfelder got the nod for team Germany. He’s a very talented kid who’s very very quick in the sand
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
8/30/2019 8:32am
@DeStouwer you can add the bike brands to the following riders:

Wyatt Chase: Honda
Maximus Purvis: Yamaha
Einar Sigurðsson: Yamaha
Dmytro Asmanov: KTM
Svyatoslav Pronenko: Husqvarna

Added the bikes next to some of the riders of the new teams that were announced as well (post above yours).
RG1
8/31/2019 4:21am
Anstie confirmed that he is out for the Nations now also so that’s 2 of the originally picked team out. A real shame as the guys that were picked first up were the 2nd best team on paper IMO. I imagine it’s going to be Sterry and Searle who come in now. Potential for Nathan Watson to come in bit I don’t know how that would work with his enduro deal and what level of equipment he would have
brapgod69
8/31/2019 5:48am
RG1 wrote:
Anstie confirmed that he is out for the Nations now also so that’s 2 of the originally picked team out. A real shame as the guys...
Anstie confirmed that he is out for the Nations now also so that’s 2 of the originally picked team out. A real shame as the guys that were picked first up were the 2nd best team on paper IMO. I imagine it’s going to be Sterry and Searle who come in now. Potential for Nathan Watson to come in bit I don’t know how that would work with his enduro deal and what level of equipment he would have
Dang man. Anstie is out now. It seems like a lot more GP riders got hurt this year over previous years.
DeStouwer
9/2/2019 2:56am
Team Japan announced.

Akira Narita (MXGP)
Chihiro Notsuka (MX2)
Toshiki Tomita (Open)
Uh-oh. Jason Anderson and Chihiro Notsuka reunited again.
Rudicross
9/2/2019 5:18am
Team Japan announced.

Akira Narita (MXGP)
Chihiro Notsuka (MX2)
Toshiki Tomita (Open)
No Jo Shimoda, really?

Post a reply to: Official MXoN entries

The Latest