Official MXoN entries

Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
8/20/2019 3:51am
cesar_rc4 wrote:
TEAM SPAIN: Jorge prado in mxgp, first we can see it in the 450. Iker llarañaga in mx2 Carlos campano mxopen Im excited to see prado...
TEAM SPAIN:
Jorge prado in mxgp, first we can see it in the 450.
Iker llarañaga in mx2
Carlos campano mxopen

Im excited to see prado in the big bike for the first time, its gonna be intereting to see what he can do.

dude. How old is Carlos Campano?
cesar_rc4
8/20/2019 3:57am
dude. How old is Carlos Campano?
33 years old now and by the time of the race 34.
He isnt a young gun but i think that is the best option for spain.
Butron is injured and Ander Valentin suffered and injure after finished spanish champion.
Campano is the best guy avaible and this year when he races in spain he won some races beating Butron and Ander.
8/20/2019 5:27am
MitchMX wrote:
Team NL: Herlings - Coldenhoff - Vlaanderen/vd Moosdijk (not yet decided, both get the chance to prove themselves as far as I understood)
Just saw that on facebook. So how are they really gonna decide between Calvin and Roan? Does either have a upper hand already and the other is more like a backup?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
8/20/2019 8:54am Edited Date/Time 8/20/2019 8:54am
Team Denmark

MXGP - Stefan Kjer Olsen
250 - Thomas Kjer Olsen
OPEN - Bastian Bøgh Damm

The Shop

8/20/2019 1:54pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Team Denmark

MXGP - Stefan Kjer Olsen
250 - Thomas Kjer Olsen
OPEN - Bastian Bøgh Damm
I’m don’t speak Danish but what I understood from instagram the other day is they wanted Haarup to be on the team, but they wanted him to ride the Open class so he decided not to go since he would have been on a 250 against (mostly) big bikes. I know Olsen will be up front in MX2, but maybe they would have been better of having him in Open and Haarup in MX2. Anyway, cool to see the brothers line up for the same team again.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
8/20/2019 2:03pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Team Denmark

MXGP - Stefan Kjer Olsen
250 - Thomas Kjer Olsen
OPEN - Bastian Bøgh Damm
I’m don’t speak Danish but what I understood from instagram the other day is they wanted Haarup to be on the team, but they wanted him...
I’m don’t speak Danish but what I understood from instagram the other day is they wanted Haarup to be on the team, but they wanted him to ride the Open class so he decided not to go since he would have been on a 250 against (mostly) big bikes. I know Olsen will be up front in MX2, but maybe they would have been better of having him in Open and Haarup in MX2. Anyway, cool to see the brothers line up for the same team again.
with Haarup that would have been a top 5 contender team
Press516
Fantasy
111th
8/20/2019 2:23pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Team Denmark

MXGP - Stefan Kjer Olsen
250 - Thomas Kjer Olsen
OPEN - Bastian Bøgh Damm
I’m don’t speak Danish but what I understood from instagram the other day is they wanted Haarup to be on the team, but they wanted him...
I agree with this... I think TKO in Open would have been a better team. I'm a fan though, I hope they do well.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
8/22/2019 6:51am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2019 7:16am
Team Czech Republic

MX1 - Václav Kovář (KTM)
MX2 - Petr Polák (KTM)
OPEN - Filip Neugebauer (KTM)

Source: here

May the sands of Assen have mercy with those poor bois.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
8/22/2019 7:03am
Team France and Team NL will be the teams to beat. Tough luck for GB with Simpson and Anstie, they were looking really solid. Hope Max can recover in time.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
8/22/2019 7:05am
Finland not sending a team because of injuries. Sad.
Bruh i don't wanna be rude but i have to ask.

What happend with guys from Finland since IceOne went to Husky?

I mean when Kimi got his team on green they fielded at least one finish guy in MXGP. They didn't set the world on fire but i think that in Latvia without Honda Elksni Latvia team promoting mx to Latvian folks there might not be Pauls Jonass and other latvian guys following.

Rudicross
8/22/2019 7:30am
Savaste, Koskinen and Kullas. Is one of them injured?
ATKpilot99
8/22/2019 7:39am
[b][u]Team Czech Republic[/u][/b] MX1 - Václav Kovář (KTM) MX2 - Petr Polák (KTM) OPEN - Filip Neugebauer (KTM) Source: [url=https://www.motolevel.com/clanek-10015-mxon-2019-zname-jmena-ceskych-reprezentantu]here[/url] May the sands of Assen have...
Team Czech Republic

MX1 - Václav Kovář (KTM)
MX2 - Petr Polák (KTM)

Will Kovar be on a Gas Gas 450 ?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
8/22/2019 7:41am
Rudicross wrote:
Savaste, dislocated shoulder. Needs surgery.
8/22/2019 7:46am
Rudicross wrote:
Kullas has ridden for Estonia at MXoN for years now since they can field a much much better team. Savaste dislocated his shoulder again at Imola and is out. Koskinen is healthy yes, but he wouldn’t even be the 1st, probably not 2nd and maybe not even the 3rd choice if the team would go.

The A-team would be Savaste and Sihvonen on big bikes and Haavisto in MX2, but Sihvonen got hurt again early in the year and Haavisto blew his knee a couple of weeks ago. They were supposed to send a team with Savaste, Juuso Matikainen (leads the Finnish MX1 championship and rode for the team at Matterly) and Matias Vesterinen would have been the MX2 entry, but with Savaste out they pulled the plug.
8/22/2019 7:49am Edited Date/Time 8/22/2019 7:49am
TriRacer27 wrote:
Team France and Team NL will be the teams to beat. Tough luck for GB with Simpson and Anstie, they were looking really solid. Hope Max...
Team France and Team NL will be the teams to beat. Tough luck for GB with Simpson and Anstie, they were looking really solid. Hope Max can recover in time.
If they bring in Searle and Sterry, they still have a great team I guess
8/22/2019 8:05am
Bruh i don't wanna be rude but i have to ask. What happend with guys from Finland since IceOne went to Husky? I mean when Kimi...
Bruh i don't wanna be rude but i have to ask.

What happend with guys from Finland since IceOne went to Husky?

I mean when Kimi got his team on green they fielded at least one finish guy in MXGP. They didn't set the world on fire but i think that in Latvia without Honda Elksni Latvia team promoting mx to Latvian folks there might not be Pauls Jonass and other latvian guys following.

That’s a fair question. When IceOnestarted yes, it was a full Finnish effort from top to bottom. They had their GP effort with a full Finnish lineup plus a ”junior” team back in Finland. However, when they started to get some support they simply needed better results and the local guys just didn’t cut it anymore. Back then there also was more guys from here giving it a go in Europe and the future looked really good with Savaste and Sihvonen coming up, but sadly injuries have derailed their careers pretty badly as well as made it hard for the other couple of guys that have given it a shot.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
8/22/2019 8:19am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
If I had to guess, no. He rides a black KTM in the German ADAC MX Masters series.

Ramrod
Fantasy
1880th
8/22/2019 8:31am
Haven't read through this whole thread but does Dean Wilson get a shot to ride for Scotland or he's out?
8/22/2019 8:47am
Ramrod wrote:
Haven't read through this whole thread but does Dean Wilson get a shot to ride for Scotland or he's out?
He’s out.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
8/22/2019 1:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/22/2019 2:13pm
[b][u]Team Czech Republic[/u][/b] MX1 - Václav Kovář (KTM) MX2 - Petr Polák (KTM) OPEN - Filip Neugebauer (KTM) Source: [url=https://www.motolevel.com/clanek-10015-mxon-2019-zname-jmena-ceskych-reprezentantu]here[/url] May the sands of Assen have...
Team Czech Republic

MX1 - Václav Kovář (KTM)
MX2 - Petr Polák (KTM)

ATKpilot99 wrote:
Nope Kovář is riding on 450 KTM for HT Group racing team during the Czech nationals. He is only riding GasGas for shits and giggles in EMX2t thanks to crowd funding via kickstarter. (try to check him out during winter 2020) sry for lousy response imma shitfaced right now. Anyway he gonna be riding the nationals bike i guess if JD 191 Gunnex KTM doesn't give him spare bike after Butron for MXoN. But no reason why would they.

The HT Group racing team is last two seasons like "you can ride custom made MX 2smoke 250 GasGas for EMX2T but you better get no hurt...
"
DeStouwer
8/27/2019 2:25am
Team Italy is announced:

Ivo Monticelli (MXGP)
Alberto Forato (MX2)
Alessandro Lupino (Open)
SD15
8/27/2019 4:26am
Team Austria:

Lukas Neurauter (MXGP)
Rene Hofer (MX 2)
Michael Sandner (Open)
8/28/2019 12:26pm
Team Estonia:

Tanel Leok (suprise Laughing )
Harri Kullas
Pritt Rätsep

Not really sure who will ride which category. I think Leok -> MXGP, Kullas -> Open, Rätsep -> MX2. But not 100% sure. Could also be Kullas on the MX2 bike as he's quite fast on a 250.
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4250th
8/28/2019 12:47pm
Team Estonia: Tanel Leok (suprise :laugh: ) Harri Kullas Pritt Rätsep Not really sure who will ride which category. I think Leok -> MXGP, Kullas ->...
Team Estonia:

Harri Kullas
Pritt Rätsep

Not really sure who will ride which category. I think Leok -> MXGP, Kullas -> Open, Rätsep -> MX2. But not 100% sure. Could also be Kullas on the MX2 bike as he's quite fast on a 250.
Huh? Who is that Tanel Lo..Le..Loek? Never heard of him. Is he some young gun? How does he deal with corners? Whistling
8/28/2019 12:57pm
Team Estonia: Tanel Leok (suprise :laugh: ) Harri Kullas Pritt Rätsep Not really sure who will ride which category. I think Leok -> MXGP, Kullas ->...
Team Estonia:

Harri Kullas
Pritt Rätsep

Rätsep rides a 250, so he’s definitely riding MX2. I’ll guess it’s a coin flip who will ride MX1/Open between Leok and Kullas.
Nuffsaid
8/28/2019 3:16pm
Tanel=The Man
DeStouwer
8/29/2019 1:54am
Team Lithuania:
Arminas Jasikonis (MXGP)
Dovydas Karka (MX2)
Domantas Jazdauskas (Open)
agn5009
8/29/2019 2:11am
It’s crazy to think how solid Estonia is with their country being so small. Isn’t their population only a little over a million? So like the size of Rhode Island population wise. And they have that good of a team.
PJRAUS
8/29/2019 2:38am
Still waiting on team Australia announcement...saw the Dean Ferris posted an instagram video/ go pro riding a sand track..maybe he's right to go after the broken thumb..
Hunter Lawrence out...😣😣
Jed Beaton out😣😣
Mitch Evans not yet up to his best after a horror season of injuries.. but a maybe..
Tod Waters ruled himself out..wants to see Wilson Todd get a guernsey ..he might well be our mx 2 guy.
The supercross season is about to start here and that affects who can go no doubt..including Wilson Todd..
Kirk Gibbs would no doubt be available..and a solid choice..
I would like to see Dylan Long go...he rode great in the sand at Coolum and is on an upswing at the moment, but he's racing sx and would probably be very hard for him to get a good bike and support for mxon..

So just waiting waiting....they are probably waiting to see if Mitch Evans will be ok...probably put him on a 450 if so..

Post a reply to: Official MXoN entries

The Latest