121 Tomasz Wysocki (KTM)
122 Maciej Więckowski (KTM)
123 Szymon Staszkiewicz (KTM)
|
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/5/2019 4:25am
Is this going to be the first time in 52 years that Max Nagl doesnt line up for team Germany?
Bosco
8/5/2019 4:53am
How many years in a row has Martin Barr been on the Irish team now? Is he the new Tanel Leok?
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
8/5/2019 5:37am
Solid Swiss team, although sand isn't a good surface for Guillod, nor has he had any good results for a few years
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/5/2019 5:54am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Solid Swiss team, although sand isn't a good surface for Guillod, nor has he had any good results for a few years
You're right about Guillod, but we don't really have any other choice.
Seewer and Tonus have been quite consistent, so hopefully we only need one halfway decent result from Guillod to hopefully get on the podium

The Shop

Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
8/5/2019 6:22am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
You're right about Guillod, but we don't really have any other choice. Seewer and Tonus have been quite consistent, so hopefully we only need one halfway...
Seewer and Tonus have been quite consistent, so hopefully we only need one halfway decent result from Guillod to hopefully get on the podium
You guys will get bronze

My picks
1.) France (you can't miss it, also Febvre winning MX1 class)
2.) Netherlands (gonna be tought to swallow)
3.) Swiss (the diesel of Europe Tongue )
4.) USA (would won overasll but El Hombre got DNS after he stuck in portapotty before 3rd Moto after doing encouraging premix shots with Ronnie Mac)
5.) Italy (Forato taking this team on his back and winning MX2 class - he is tony #2 - like #2222)
6.) Australia
7.) Germany
8.) UK
9.) Canada
10.) Spain (Prado winning OPEN class)
MagMx08
8/5/2019 6:42am
Bosco wrote:
How many years in a row has Martin Barr been on the Irish team now? Is he the new Tanel Leok?
I think this is Martins 15th year. That’s a long time being one of Irelands fastest riders, he deserves the spot, always gives 110%. He still has another few years to top Leok haha.
OldHalfway
8/5/2019 6:54am
Just waiting for Leoks 100th MXdN. Dude is an animal.
8/5/2019 6:55am
UK could be
Anstie
Simpson
Watson or Sterry
All good- great sand riders, just a bit inconsistent,
If they are all on their best sand day the UK will win the overall.
Smile
SWOHIO GUY
8/5/2019 7:07am
UK could be Anstie Simpson Watson or Sterry All good- great sand riders, just a bit inconsistent, If they are all on their best sand day...
UK could be
Anstie
Simpson
Watson or Sterry
Smile
Maybe Dean heads over since there will be 2 other factory Husky guys from the US in Osborne and Anderson
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/5/2019 7:12am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2019 7:14am
Canada is most likely not going. Too much bullshit with the CMA/FIM (Marilyn Bastedo).

Most of the top guys already said they're not going to support the event until the CMA is out of the picture.

That said things are likely to change for next year.

It's a shame because Colton Facciotti is retiring at the end of the year and he's definitely our best rider. In my opinion we could have sent one of our strongest team ever.

MX1: Colton Facciotti (Not supporting it)
MX2: Dylan Wright (Not supporting it)
MX Open: Cole Thompson

MX101 Yamaha is not supporting it so that means no Marco Cannella or Hayden Halstead.

Doesn't sound like KTM Canada is going to support it either so that means no Cole Thompson, Jess Pettis or Tanner Ward.
SWOHIO GUY
8/5/2019 7:17am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Canada is most likely not going. Too much bullshit with the CMA/FIM (Marilyn Bastedo). Most of the top guys already said they're not going to support...
Canada is most likely not going. Too much bullshit with the CMA/FIM (Marilyn Bastedo).

Most of the top guys already said they're not going to support the event until the CMA is out of the picture.

It's a shame because Colton Facciotti is retiring at the end of the year and he's definitely our best rider. In my opinion we could have sent one of our strongest team ever.

MX101 Yamaha is not supporting it so that means no Marco Cannella or Hayden Halstead.

Doesn't sound like KTM Canada is going to support it either so that means no Cole Thompson, Jess Pettis or Tanner Ward.
Could always send send Alessi, Nicoletti, and Mike Brown on a smoker.
Prntscrn
8/5/2019 7:33am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2019 7:36am
You guys will get bronze My picks 1.) France (you can't miss it, also Febvre winning MX1 class) 2.) Netherlands (gonna be tought to swallow) 3.)...
You guys will get bronze

My picks
4.) USA (would won overasll but El Hombre got DNS after he stuck in portapotty before 3rd Moto after doing encouraging premix shots with Ronnie Mac)
5.) Italy (Forato taking this team on his back and winning MX2 class - he is tony #2 - like #2222)
6.) Australia
7.) Germany
8.) UK
9.) Canada
Hopefully Sweden can crack that top 10 with two strong sand riders in Östlund and Filip Bengtsson(not sure what kund of shape he's in though) + Norén (If he decides to go). Ken Bengtsson would be a good option too. Östlund actually finished 6th in the second moto in Lommel but got bumped down to 11th due to a loose muffler
Press516
Fantasy
126th
8/5/2019 7:43am
Always a fun time when the teams start to come together and we get the announcements... No doubt in my mind, the standings will be shaken up this year a bit due to injuries. I also think the emphasis on Assen is a little overblown...
Bidirella
8/5/2019 7:52am
French with Paulin #1 Vialle #2 and Febvre #3
Netherlands Herlings #4 Vlaanderen #5 Coldenhoff #6

8/5/2019 8:03am
UK could be Anstie Simpson Watson or Sterry All good- great sand riders, just a bit inconsistent, If they are all on their best sand day...
UK could be
Anstie
Simpson
Watson or Sterry
Smile
SWOHIO GUY wrote:
Maybe Dean heads over since there will be 2 other factory Husky guys from the US in Osborne and Anderson
That would be nice, but it is very doubtful that he will get picked.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
8/5/2019 8:11am
I don't see any team getting close to the Dutch and French this year, especially if JH84 is back healthy.
mxb2
8/5/2019 8:28am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Canada is most likely not going. Too much bullshit with the CMA/FIM (Marilyn Bastedo). Most of the top guys already said they're not going to support...

Lol. But people give kawy shit for not sending riders.
8/5/2019 8:39am
Derpin' DJ wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
You're right about Guillod, but we don't really have any other choice. Seewer and Tonus have been quite consistent, so hopefully we only need one halfway...
You guys will get bronze My picks 1.) France (you can't miss it, also Febvre winning MX1 class) 2.) Netherlands (gonna be tought to swallow) 3.)...
You guys will get bronze

My picks
6.) Australia
7.) Germany
8.) UK
9.) Canada
The third place spot is wide open!

1.) France (clear favourite)
2.) Netherlands

3.1) UK (Just going off Anstie's performance a couple years ago, his ride this weekend, and Watson's ride this weekend also)
3.2.) Switzerland (Can see Guillod letting them down)
3.3) USA (If it's JA21, ZO16, and CW2 Team USA will have three absolute beasts that will never quit, but they might as well be riding on another planet)
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
8/5/2019 8:49am
-MAVERICK- wrote:

mxb2 wrote:
Lol. But people give kawy shit for not sending riders.
Believe me, it's not because the riders don't want to go and represent Canada.

CMA is a shit show. They're not involved in anything MX related but we have to go through them if our guys want to line up for an AMA National, SX or attend the MXdN.

They don't do shit for the sport but somehow control everything when it comes to international events.

The bitch in charge doesn't give any praise to anything the team managers have done over the years. She wants all the money raised for us to attend the event to be sent her way so she can control everything, meanwhile not doing her part in the fundraising. It's rediculous. Say the team goes out to dinner or needs something asap, the manager would have to get permission to spend whatever amount it is. It can't operate that way.

If you or anyone wants to know more about why the CMA in Canada needs to GTFO of the sport I'd encourage you to go and listen to what our last team manager had to say and how she was treated.

Listen HERE.

And for any Canadians lurking there's a PETITION you can read and sign.
RG1
8/5/2019 9:23am
Team GB are just waiting for someone to step up and make that Open spot theirs. Simpson had the opportunity to do that this weekend but missed it, which means we’re kind of searching a little bit at this stage. I strongly believe that in Anstie and Watson we have the best MX1/MX2 combo of anyone apart from the Netherlands on this track, so if we can have another rider hit some form between now and then, it could be a good event for us
RG1
8/5/2019 9:28am Edited Date/Time 8/5/2019 9:29am
Bonanza69 wrote:
How about germany?Will Roczen race,Nagl?
I wouldn’t put it past Nagl to find his way back for the event. I personally would be amazed if we see Roczen though. With the illness and fatigue issues he’s had all year I think it’s unlikely he’ll extend his season at all
Bidirella
8/5/2019 9:30am
Bonanza69 wrote:
If im right Nagl is out for the season. Cant see Roczen coming over with his health issues.

Will be something between Jacobi, Ullrich and Koch i think...
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
8/5/2019 10:46am
Denmark can actually field a decent team, especially in the sand.
TKO and his brother, and Mikkel Haarup. No podium threats but I think they could surprise some people.
8/5/2019 10:54am
Bonanza69 wrote:
Bidirella wrote:
If im right Nagl is out for the season. Cant see Roczen coming over with his health issues. Will be something between Jacobi, Ullrich and Koch...
If im right Nagl is out for the season. Cant see Roczen coming over with his health issues.

Will be something between Jacobi, Ullrich and Koch i think...
Simon Laengenfelder?
Last Braaap
Fantasy
4358th
8/5/2019 11:34am
The third place spot is wide open! 1.) France (clear favourite) 2.) Netherlands 3.1) UK (Just going off Anstie's performance a couple years ago, his ride...
The third place spot is wide open!

1.) France (clear favourite)
2.) Netherlands

3.1) UK (Just going off Anstie's performance a couple years ago, his ride this weekend, and Watson's ride this weekend also)
3.2.) Switzerland (Can see Guillod letting them down)
3.3) USA (If it's JA21, ZO16, and CW2 Team USA will have three absolute beasts that will never quit, but they might as well be riding on another planet)
i agree but the third place battle is a game of chance.

1.) UK needs a Anstie's performance of MXoN 2017, Watson riding his balls off and Simpson remembering his GP wins in Lommel couple years back. It is like trying to destroy asteroid with one small chinese fireworks. Could happen... but probably not

2.) Swiss got two consistent links on 450s and if everything goes according to plan they gonna scratch one of Guillod's result. Sounds almost like Foolproof plan.

3.) Team of USA is the dark horse/underdog JA21 and ZO16 are great riders on sand and husky is gonna be able to prepare for them competitive package here in europe (*cough cough* shame on you kawi *cough cough*). Cooper is there or there abouts. Their current riding form is higher than UK's but UK's ceiling is theoretically higher than USA's but are they able to reach it?
D_L118
8/5/2019 11:38am
I feel Team USA will be the team to beat. I think the mxgp field this year isn't on the same level as it was the last few years.
MZ193
8/5/2019 11:49am
Italy isn going to win:
Cairoli is prob.ly out
Cervellin is injured
Lupino is having troubles after the last crash he had.
Shit they could call me for sure that would be funny
Rudicross
8/5/2019 12:13pm
MZ193 wrote:
Italy isn going to win: Cairoli is prob.ly out Cervellin is injured Lupino is having troubles after the last crash he had. Shit they could call...
Italy isn going to win:
Cairoli is prob.ly out
Cervellin is injured
Lupino is having troubles after the last crash he had.
Shit they could call me for sure that would be funny
Monticelli, Lesiardo and Forato in the open class. Not bad at all.

Post a reply to: Official MXoN entries

The Latest