Official EuroTroll Insult Thread, Please Keep it Nice

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2018 3:21 PM

Let the flood gates open...

|

10/7/2018 3:35 PM

No need to...better next year, for the USA and Holland.... Thanks for hosting this great event. All invited tot Assen Netherlands next year.

|

10/7/2018 3:39 PM

Gotland Edon wrote:

Let the flood gates open...

OK I'll start. WTF kinda name is Gotland Edon?
grin grin grin

|

10/7/2018 3:44 PM

if not for us they'd all still be riding maico,cz,bmw made out of melted panzers and 109s.

|

10/7/2018 3:46 PM

hillbilly wrote:

if not for us they'd all still be riding maico,cz,bmw made out of melted panzers and 109s.

Still would have won.

|

10/7/2018 3:47 PM

What the hell is up with that Italian's voice, I just about fell off the couch yesterday when he was interviewed

|

10/7/2018 3:50 PM

Edd71 wrote:

No need to...better next year, for the USA and Holland.... Thanks for hosting this great event. All invited tot Assen ...more

Thank you Sir for the kind words, even though I sense a slight tone of sarcasm in your comment, buy very nice indeed.

|

10/7/2018 3:51 PM

hillbilly wrote:

if not for us they'd all still be riding maico,cz,bmw made out of melted panzers and 109s.

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

Still would have won.

grin He got you good on that one, Hillbilly. Have you cracked open a jar of shine, yet? I gotta pick some up soon from a Virginia friend.
|




10/7/2018 3:56 PM

Edd71 wrote:

No need to...better next year, for the USA and Holland.... Thanks for hosting this great event. All invited tot Assen ...more

Gotland Edon wrote:

Thank you Sir for the kind words, even though I sense a slight tone of sarcasm in your comment, buy very nice indeed.

Haha, only a very slight one. But we lost it too today. Thanks for the welll organised venue. A great day of racing.

|

10/7/2018 4:17 PM

hillbilly wrote:

if not for us they'd all still be riding maico,cz,bmw made out of melted panzers and 109s.

Finnish_Flash_62 wrote:

Still would have won.

Nighttrain wrote: grin He got you good on that one, Hillbilly. Have you cracked open a jar of shine, yet? I gotta pick some up soon from a Virginia ...more

It's tequila summer ,till my belly gets tired of it.

What part Virginia?

Prolly won't see this since it flushed to here

|

10/7/2018 4:40 PM

Rotaholic wrote:

What the hell is up with that Italian's voice, I just about fell off the couch yesterday when he was interviewed

I don't know but they sure do like to interview him during the GP's before the race, always cracks me up. Like he's doing a character lolz

|