Official Eli Tomac Idiotic Opinion Thread

Dave_Staggs
1/8/2018 6:06am
JM485 wrote:
In order to consolidate our collective efforts into any easy to find and organize thread, I figured I would do us all a favor and create...
In order to consolidate our collective efforts into any easy to find and organize thread, I figured I would do us all a favor and create a place where you can collectively convey your idiotic. . .errrr . . . insightful opinion as to what happened to Tomac tonight.

If you think he pulled off only due to a wardrobe malfunction and embaracement, please tell us all about it.

If you think he is just mentally weak and didn't want to race, please, share how you came to this conclusion.

If you believe A-stars gear is now junk, please make us aware here.

I look forward to seeing what brilliant pieces of speculation we can come up with and the insightful conclusions we can draw from the incident tonight, so please post away!

If you were there, the big screen showed the " catastrophic gear malfunction " very up close for at least 6 seconds. This was cut out of my DVR recording ? Hmm, wonder why ? Looks like the waist band adjuster kept letting loose to me. Cost him the race for sure. Alpinestars use to be made in Italy. Quality back then. Now, it's made in Vietnam ! Bring back gear manufacturing to America , Europe or even Mexico and you won't have problems like this with QC. You don't see major protective gear malfunctions hardly ever with football or hockey. Why? Because much of that gear is still produced here in America with high standards of quality. Now we go to China or Vietnam just to save a buck and increase our profit line. How embarrassing for the big A !
motomike137
1/8/2018 6:18am
Here is how I see it. We have a helluva series now because Eli has shown in the past that when he falls behind in points he gets focused and rides his ASS off!
davistld01
1/8/2018 6:58am
Here is how I see it. We have a helluva series now because Eli has shown in the past that when he falls behind in points...
Here is how I see it. We have a helluva series now because Eli has shown in the past that when he falls behind in points he gets focused and rides his ASS off!
And, he tends to override when he does it. I hope Eli can chill & ride like he knows how from here on out.
ab5772
1/8/2018 7:28am
Robgvx wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/08/236762/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

The Shop

Acidreamer
1/8/2018 7:40am
What if elis pants came undone and thats what caused him to crash? Has that possibility been brought up yet?
sickboy3636
1/8/2018 8:00am
Robgvx wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/08/236762/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

I wanna go back to that era even though I wasn't alive through most of it. Those are my people. Pre Madonnas would get punched out in the pits back then.
PJ205
1/8/2018 8:12am
I wanna go back to that era even though I wasn't alive through most of it. Those are my people. Pre Madonnas would get punched out...
I wanna go back to that era even though I wasn't alive through most of it. Those are my people. Pre Madonnas would get punched out in the pits back then.
Lol you’re such a try-hard. One of the funniest posters on this site.
NV825
Fantasy
2711th
1/8/2018 10:15am
Maybe Tomac free balls when he rides and he knew it was only a matter of laps before the buckle gave way again.

Post a reply to: Official Eli Tomac Idiotic Opinion Thread

The Latest