Official Eli Tomac Idiotic Opinion Thread

JM485
Edited Date/Time 1/8/2018 10:16am
In order to consolidate our collective efforts into any easy to find and organize thread, I figured I would do us all a favor and create a place where you can collectively convey your idiotic. . .errrr . . . insightful opinion as to what happened to Tomac tonight.

If you think he pulled off only due to a wardrobe malfunction and embaracement, please tell us all about it.

If you think he is just mentally weak and didn't want to race, please, share how you came to this conclusion.

If you believe A-stars gear is now junk, please make us aware here.

I look forward to seeing what brilliant pieces of speculation we can come up with and the insightful conclusions we can draw from the incident tonight, so please post away!

|
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/6/2018 11:42pm
Weed is legal in Colorado and California.

He shat his pants and had to free-ball, was scared to expose his pickle.
es337
1/6/2018 11:42pm
thanks for this shit thread
sickboy3636
1/6/2018 11:45pm
Look JM, I’m sorry everyone’s hating on the chili bowl haircut you gave Eli before A1.....but you gotta find a way to deal with the criticism better than this.
drt410
1/6/2018 11:51pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 12:02am
es337 wrote:
Ha.

He had a contusion...bruise. He was in dead last, then hes pulled over fuggin around with his willy on live tv in last place with the zoomed in camera on him unable to button his drawers, took him like 30 seconds to button his pants n I think he gave up n didnt get the job done, stalled it too lol, total shitshow, then had a sore shoulder and was in ass last anyways so he pulled off. Sorry but champions cross the finish line unless their bike explodes or they broke a bone...and even then dometimes still do. Sorry if it offends you but he pulled off.

The good thing is he rides better when hes behind after some ridiculous malfunction. Its like it focuses him on the climb.

The Shop

EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/6/2018 11:52pm
I've still got a set of my Alpinestars gear from '03 so it certainly isn't junk. Who said that?!? Lemme at em!
JM485
1/7/2018 12:10am
Look JM, I’m sorry everyone’s hating on the chili bowl haircut you gave Eli before A1.....but you gotta find a way to deal with the criticism...
Look JM, I’m sorry everyone’s hating on the chili bowl haircut you gave Eli before A1.....but you gotta find a way to deal with the criticism better than this.
I don’t even like the guy broseph, just doing my part to help clean up and organize the forums ya know?

Now I gotta pull double duty and hold Ezza back because this guy is fired up like a roid raged cross fitter on leg day!
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
1/7/2018 12:11am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 12:11am
JM485 wrote:
I don’t even like the guy broseph, just doing my part to help clean up and organize the forums ya know? Now I gotta pull double...
I don’t even like the guy broseph, just doing my part to help clean up and organize the forums ya know?

Now I gotta pull double duty and hold Ezza back because this guy is fired up like a roid raged cross fitter on leg day!
And a Vegan SJW bruz!Laughing
tcallahan707
1/7/2018 12:14am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 12:18am
es337 wrote:
drt410 wrote:
Ha. He had a contusion...bruise. He was in dead last, then hes pulled over fuggin around with his willy on live tv in last place with...
Ha.

He had a contusion...bruise. He was in dead last, then hes pulled over fuggin around with his willy on live tv in last place with the zoomed in camera on him unable to button his drawers, took him like 30 seconds to button his pants n I think he gave up n didnt get the job done, stalled it too lol, total shitshow, then had a sore shoulder and was in ass last anyways so he pulled off. Sorry but champions cross the finish line unless their bike explodes or they broke a bone...and even then dometimes still do. Sorry if it offends you but he pulled off.

The good thing is he rides better when hes behind after some ridiculous malfunction. Its like it focuses him on the climb.
Don't you know facts aren't allowed around here? I will say, if all he was capable of was rolling around (for whatever reason), he might as well pull off. The risk reward just isn't there. Now, as to what his capabilities were, that did not strike me as championship level grit.

Interesting point about the climb. I would be interested in any psychology at work, given his upbringing and training style. It seems like it could be more than a coincidence that getting to the top was the focus of everything he's ever done up to this point in life. He doesn't appear to know how to stay focused once he's there.

Eli should employ Tony Robbins. He'd never lose again.
tcallahan707
1/7/2018 12:20am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 12:20am
Look JM, I’m sorry everyone’s hating on the chili bowl haircut you gave Eli before A1.....but you gotta find a way to deal with the criticism...
Classic post, just like ET's dew.
sickboy3636
1/7/2018 12:24am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 12:25am
Don't you know facts aren't allowed around here? I will say, if all he was capable of was rolling around (for whatever reason), he might as...
Don't you know facts aren't allowed around here? I will say, if all he was capable of was rolling around (for whatever reason), he might as well pull off. The risk reward just isn't there. Now, as to what his capabilities were, that did not strike me as championship level grit.

Interesting point about the climb. I would be interested in any psychology at work, given his upbringing and training style. It seems like it could be more than a coincidence that getting to the top was the focus of everything he's ever done up to this point in life. He doesn't appear to know how to stay focused once he's there.

Eli should employ Tony Robbins. He'd never lose again.
Lucifa.
1/7/2018 12:50am
Broken shoulder
Broken pants
Gone hunting
Monster energy cup
Busy schedule
Broken front brake

You choose. Pulp stated he was the favorite, what a fucking joke.

When there is solid competition on the line, there is always an excuse.
js451
1/7/2018 1:25am
It was a business decision he wants to limit his 'brand' exposure time on the track as well as the video game (This post is sarcastic)
sickboy3636
1/7/2018 1:52am
Lucifa. wrote:
Broken shoulder Broken pants Gone hunting Monster energy cup Busy schedule Broken front brake You choose. Pulp stated he was the favorite, what a fucking joke...
Broken shoulder
Broken pants
Gone hunting
Monster energy cup
Busy schedule
Broken front brake

You choose. Pulp stated he was the favorite, what a fucking joke.

When there is solid competition on the line, there is always an excuse.
Exactly. I hear all these guys digging as deep into the bucket of excuses as humanely possible.....and I used to do the same, but he’s just proved over and over it’s like he’d rather be somewhere else. Maybe he has some RV in him where he hates racing, but at least RV was willing to give it everything while he faced then get the hell away for it...
sickboy3636
1/7/2018 1:54am
js451 wrote:
It was a business decision he wants to limit his 'brand' exposure time on the track as well as the video game (This post is sarcastic)
You should serve that one up to Jorge Chavez, he’s digging for any excuse humanly possible.....he might just run with that one. Lol
1/7/2018 8:09am
Ok guys, I'm glad we have a consolidated thread for the pants deal, but don't forget we also need to figure out if we're still backing him for MXoN.
1/7/2018 8:18am
es337 wrote:
drt410 wrote:
Ha. He had a contusion...bruise. He was in dead last, then hes pulled over fuggin around with his willy on live tv in last place with...
Ha.

Honestly, how can you be this stupid? Please explain to me how you ride 15 minutes on a supercross track with your pants around your knees. His pants were broken and would'nt stay up. He was in last and wasn't going to beat anybody with his pants falling off. He did what any of them would have done. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just looking for a reason to talk shit and probably doesn't even ride.
Bermworm
1/7/2018 8:23am
He spotted everyone else the first race on purpose just to make things interesting he'll still end up with the title then it will be revealed that he got a bonus from Feld to keep things close.
WCRider
Fantasy
2287th
1/7/2018 8:25am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 8:27am
he was leaving every one else behind. Mm won but, eh, he didn’t look to hot . Smooth but that’s about it. Tomac was smoking them. He just needs to fix some big things (lol) Lap timing talk.
1/7/2018 8:27am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2018 8:32am
I believe the shoulder statement. Eli is a very odd rider when he crashes, no fire under his butt to get up and going quick right after the fall. I'm surprised he pulled off, but I'm not surprised he threw away the lead again. I jokingly said to my buddies last night, "Once Eli sees that #94 on the tower, he's going to wash the front end." I'm not sure why he gets himself into these positions. I said during the outdoors that if he doesn't win the title this year (2017), he'll never win another 450 title, and now I'm starting to think he's his biggest competitor.
Hammer 663s
1/7/2018 9:11am
Him and Fro shared a plate of brownies before the Main and when it kicked in he couldn't button his pants or ride a straight line anymore. Had to pull off to go eat some Cheetos in the booth with the broadcast crew.
Steve125
Fantasy
2779th
1/7/2018 9:40am
I heard he got distracted by a Red head wearing a blue shirt.
Juice_Mann
1/7/2018 9:46am
I've been seeing a lot of hateful comments towards Tomac this morning. Regardless of whether or not you're a fan and regardless of what really happened to him last night we all need him to figure his shit out. Like it or not he's the only guy out there I can see challenging Musquin at this point. If his shoulder is truly injured then we as fans are all fucked because this season just got a whole lot less interesting after one race.
1/7/2018 9:46am
Exactly. I hear all these guys digging as deep into the bucket of excuses as humanely possible.....and I used to do the same, but he’s just...
Exactly. I hear all these guys digging as deep into the bucket of excuses as humanely possible.....and I used to do the same, but he’s just proved over and over it’s like he’d rather be somewhere else. Maybe he has some RV in him where he hates racing, but at least RV was willing to give it everything while he faced then get the hell away for it...
WTF are you talking about? The guy crashed and his pants broke. Who is making excuses? It's pretty simple. All I see is a bunch of shit talkiers that don't like Eli trying to get in as many cheap shots as possible, 99% of which make absolutely no sense, just like your post.
Bineano
1/7/2018 9:47am
Was Eli’s crash because of loose pants? Meaning...maybe they were broke BEFORE his crash? Just speculating ?
I know I wouldn’t be thrilled to ride top level SX with my pants around my knees, embarASSment aside. Not safe at all.
Champions seem to find a way to beat adversity though, so we’ll see how Eli handles the rest of the Season.
My guess is the shoulder thing is a “fake story” thing to deflect from pulling out due to a wardrobe malfunction.

Plus...I have Eli in my SX Pool, so I NEED him back next week, lol
lando356
1/7/2018 10:08am
Toosano wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/01/07/236638/s1200_tomac3.jpg[/img] Problem Solved!

Problem Solved!
Lol
Lightning78
1/7/2018 10:16am
WCRider wrote:
he was leaving every one else behind. Mm won but, eh, he didn’t look to hot . Smooth but that’s about it. Tomac was smoking them...
he was leaving every one else behind. Mm won but, eh, he didn’t look to hot . Smooth but that’s about it. Tomac was smoking them. He just needs to fix some big things (lol) Lap timing talk.
Bro .....from the moment i watched him in qualifying practice he looked like muff cabbage. He made a multitude of mistakes like over cooking a few corners and almost sliding out, leg dabs that if were a hairline longer theyre twisting his knee, over jumping everything landing almost in the transitions, and more than a few times his bike trajectory over jumps looked sketched out and way off the normal smoothness youd see from a top professional. He was pushing out of his comfort zone and Roczen ripped off a faster lap time, the fastest w/o looking out of control at times like Eli did. Matter of fact it looked like Ken may have been in Eli's head from the way Eli was riding.....to me it looked like he wasnt comfortable 100% of the time and was hastily pushing w/o considering to back it down to stay in control. This is what I saw from practice on through the night.

If anyone reads too far into what im saying you can take it any way you want but the crash didnt surprise me and at the same time i wasnt expecting him to crash. What ensued with the rolling around and stopping to take his time and fix his pants, all of it was very strange.
ktmwoods
1/7/2018 10:25am
WCRider wrote:
he was leaving every one else behind. Mm won but, eh, he didn’t look to hot . Smooth but that’s about it. Tomac was smoking them...
Bro .....from the moment i watched him in qualifying practice he looked like muff cabbage. He made a multitude of mistakes like over cooking a few...
Bro .....from the moment i watched him in qualifying practice he looked like muff cabbage. He made a multitude of mistakes like over cooking a few corners and almost sliding out, leg dabs that if were a hairline longer theyre twisting his knee, over jumping everything landing almost in the transitions, and more than a few times his bike trajectory over jumps looked sketched out and way off the normal smoothness youd see from a top professional. He was pushing out of his comfort zone and Roczen ripped off a faster lap time, the fastest w/o looking out of control at times like Eli did. Matter of fact it looked like Ken may have been in Eli's head from the way Eli was riding.....to me it looked like he wasnt comfortable 100% of the time and was hastily pushing w/o considering to back it down to stay in control. This is what I saw from practice on through the night.

If anyone reads too far into what im saying you can take it any way you want but the crash didnt surprise me and at the same time i wasnt expecting him to crash. What ensued with the rolling around and stopping to take his time and fix his pants, all of it was very strange.
^^^ agreed 100%

Post a reply to: Official Eli Tomac Idiotic Opinion Thread

The Latest