Oakland press day media?

gotwings
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2013 1:15pm
Loooking for some press day video or pics...
Anybody know anything?
|
mom241
1/24/2013 7:53pm
I know that Trey and Justin are to be at the track tomorrow for media at 11:00, then Trey is going to SF for a live interview at 8:00 on NBC Bay Area Sports. Hope that helps.
gfmoto
1/24/2013 9:41pm
mom241 wrote:
I know that Trey and Justin are to be at the track tomorrow for media at 11:00, then Trey is going to SF for a live...
I know that Trey and Justin are to be at the track tomorrow for media at 11:00, then Trey is going to SF for a live interview at 8:00 on NBC Bay Area Sports. Hope that helps.
I had the opportunity to attend the Revival 41 screening tonight and I had spoke with Trey for few minutes before the show. He seems like a grounded and Humble young man. Job well done.

The Shop

gotwings
1/25/2013 7:54am
Cool stuff, thanks guys!!!

Check out Trey with "TURBO" on his helmet. I love it!!!
Good luck, Turbo!
ocscottie
1/25/2013 1:30pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2013 1:32pm
I knew there would be a thread here to fill with pics that have started showing up on twitter Cool

Still cant believe im not going Blink

I have had a good half dozen offers, and even some including the full on red carpet treatment....i just cant quite do it "psychically" I have a real hard time even just sitting up in my w'chair for long period of times before my back/ spine starts to really HATE me...FML!

Cool story: My older brother is taking his son Colin to his 1st SX this weekend! Way cool because that was the 1st SX we both went to when we were kids. the epic "Paddle Tire" SX drama w/ Weinert. I was hoarse for 3 days after from cheering for Hannah to catch him, every time he pulled up to his rear wheel he ate a face full of roost from that paddle lol

Anyway...some pics:

by Travis Fant (@tfant612)
BIGRIGGIN
1/26/2013 9:42am
ocscottie wrote:
I knew there would be a thread here to fill with pics that have started showing up on twitter B) Still cant believe im not going...
I knew there would be a thread here to fill with pics that have started showing up on twitter Cool

I have had a good half dozen offers, and even some including the full on red carpet treatment....i just cant quite do it "psychically" I have a real hard time even just sitting up in my w'chair for long period of times before my back/ spine starts to really HATE me...FML!

Cool story: My older brother is taking his son Colin to his 1st SX this weekend! Way cool because that was the 1st SX we both went to when we were kids. the epic "Paddle Tire" SX drama w/ Weinert. I was hoarse for 3 days after from cheering for Hannah to catch him, every time he pulled up to his rear wheel he ate a face full of roost from that paddle lol

Anyway...some pics:

I sooooo wish you could make it out Scottie and join us in the suite we have for tonight. Stoked Chris and Colin are going to make it this year. We will send you some pics from the pits today. Here's wyatt and colin last weekend. They have a really good time screwing around .... remind you of anything?

You never told me you were THERE for the historic Paddle Tire SX at Oakland!

Sick

Bauer
1/26/2013 10:27am
Damn, Scottie, sorry to hear that. It would have been great to see you up here.
MXMattii
1/26/2013 1:15pm
ocscottie wrote:
I knew there would be a thread here to fill with pics that have started showing up on twitter B) Still cant believe im not going...

Anyway...some pics:

Take some oxycon thats how I handle it... If I go to a race I take 40mg that saves my day.

Post a reply to: Oakland press day media?

The Latest