Oakland not on NBCSports Saturday?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/23/2019 4:23 PM

Only can watch the race if you have Gold?

|

1/23/2019 4:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2019 4:29 PM

yak651 wrote:

For the millionth time please always refer to this

https://www.supercrosslive.com/tv

this weekend is not live for cable

|

1/23/2019 4:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2019 4:37 PM

yak651 wrote:

Delayed a full day.

Plays on TV, Sunday 3pm Eastern time.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

1/23/2019 4:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2019 4:43 PM

This is part of the new and exciting retro package. You remember the 90's when the broadcast would show the following Wed night at 2 am on espn. Thank you supercross for bringing back the 90's.

|

1/23/2019 4:44 PM

Bumped due to coverage of the Rolex 24 on NBCSN.

|

The older I get...the less I can remember about how much faster I was....

1/23/2019 4:59 PM

yak651 wrote:

DTHA70 wrote:

For the millionth time please always refer to this

https://www.supercrosslive.com/tv

this weekend is not live for cable

Guess one way to increase Gold subscriptions sick

|

1/23/2019 4:59 PM

mb60 wrote:

This is part of the new and exciting retro package. You remember the 90's when the broadcast would show the following Wed night at 2 am on espn. Thank you supercross for bringing back the 90's.

This is true. At least no one is crying about HD. "OMG the live broadcast isn't in HD what are we to do?" I remember those years waiting nearly a week later or even just catching highlights on MotoWorld. I'll suffer for a one day delay.

|

1/23/2019 5:10 PM

Photo
|

1/23/2019 5:19 PM

That’s what happens when they don’t have a done deal a month or whatever it was before the first race

|

1/23/2019 5:32 PM

mb60 wrote:

It’s been live for many years now. I don’t know why others defend it, not being live. Oh, it is if you pay extra. ?‍♂️

|

1/23/2019 5:46 PM

Damn, that sucks. It's live as can be on my gold app.

|

1/23/2019 6:28 PM

To be honest if you dont have dvr the west coast races are really tough for people on the east coast. I dont stay up till 1 any other time all year lol. I have dvr and the gold pass, just saying for the casual fan or any kid who cant stay up till 1 i guess it isnt such a bad thing.

|

1/23/2019 7:07 PM

AppleTV > Gold subscription > Beer and happiness.

|

1/23/2019 7:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/23/2019 7:17 PM

Honestly, I enjoyed the audio webcast with Weege, and watching lap times. I had a blast in 2004.

|

1/23/2019 7:30 PM

And pkease don’t complain when I post stuff to IG or FB during the race.

|

1/23/2019 7:33 PM

GuyB wrote:

And pkease don’t complain when I post stuff to IG or FB during the race.

Oh, you know that will happen anyway.

I will be happily watching the NBC Gold coverage and enjoying your posts. laughing

|

1/23/2019 7:55 PM

Tbteam wrote:

AppleTV > Gold subscription > Beer and happiness.

Is yours a good piture? Mines pretty grainy. Got to the point we stopped and waited for tv to catch up. And thought you could pause and fast forward couldnt do that eather so sat there during dead time

|

1/23/2019 8:00 PM

The picture sucks on my apple 4k tv, absolutely horrible. 2004 HD specs at their finest I guess. NBC Sports App picture quality is a nice big step backwards. Thanks NBC Gold for taking my money and putting out a shitty product.

|

"17"

1/23/2019 8:16 PM

Walter wrote:

Bumped due to coverage of the Rolex 24 on NBCSN.

Cost of one of the works cars for that race would pay for one season of Team22

|

1/23/2019 8:27 PM

I thought I may regret getting the gold package , but after being 1hr behind last week , and having it postponed until the next day , this next week? Yeah.....I'm glad I got the package!

The dudes here in the USA that are bitching and moaning , why not just pony up? It's 5 months of racing + all the nationals if you get the package. I HAVE NBCSN here on my PS Vue as well , but I bought the package for these few night's when they aren't live. If you are bitching about it.......all you're doing is complaining about paying for something everyone else already has! Think about all the moto head's on the other side of the pond that don't even have the chance to watch it before you bitch.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/23/2019 8:30 PM

toroP wrote:

Honestly, I enjoyed the audio webcast with Weege, and watching lap times. I had a blast in 2004.

Those were the days! It was so exciting just to be able to listen live. Not being able to see it made it even more exciting for some reason. Weege and Holley knew how to play it up.

|

1/23/2019 9:53 PM

Try watching the race from freaking Guam... I actually don't mind this delay because it'll be around noon on Monday here so I can sit my happy ass at work and watch it on TV.

|