Oakland Supercross Track Change

Spudinki25
Just looked at the supercross ig story and they changed the finish line jump section to a whoop section and the triple before coming across the start straight into the finish line. Thoughts?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEj7RHAUdR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igsh…
|
aeffertz
1/25/2019 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2019 4:44pm
I think that's a better layout. A whoop section provides a much better opportunity for passing than a finish line double. Back to back whoop sections are gnarly, though!

Also, a turn right before the finish line has the potential for some crazy inside dive bombs.Those LCQ's could be interesting!
Graybeard
Fantasy
2206th
1/25/2019 7:45pm
Two long whoop sections side by side, in opposite directions, with no space between them......................what could possible go wrong WoohooBlinkSillyPinchDizzy
Crush
1/25/2019 7:47pm
Graybeard wrote:
Two long whoop sections side by side, in opposite directions, with no space between them......................what could possible go wrong WoohooBlinkSillyPinchDizzy
Dude. Every SX has potentially dangerous obstacles in lanes right next too each other.

The Shop

Crush
1/25/2019 7:49pm
aeffertz wrote:
I think that's a better layout. A whoop section provides a much better opportunity for passing than a finish line double. Back to back whoop sections...
I think that's a better layout. A whoop section provides a much better opportunity for passing than a finish line double. Back to back whoop sections are gnarly, though!

Also, a turn right before the finish line has the potential for some crazy inside dive bombs.Those LCQ's could be interesting!
Yep.

In fact, I think they should make a triple the finish line every time. It's almost a waste of an obstacle either way, and i'd take another whoop section as a potentially passing spot any day of the week than a double or triple that's almost always follow the leader.

Post a reply to: Oakland Supercross Track Change

The Latest