Related:
Create New Tag
Spudinki25 Spudinki25
1/25/2019 4:16 PM

Just looked at the supercross ig story and they changed the finish line jump section to a whoop section and the triple before coming across the start straight into the finish line. Thoughts?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEj7RHAUdR/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=18wtc3g60v8xo

aeffertz aeffertz
1/25/2019 4:41 PM

I think that's a better layout. A whoop section provides a much better opportunity for passing than a finish line double. Back to back whoop sections are gnarly, though!

Also, a turn right before the finish line has the potential for some crazy inside dive bombs.Those LCQ's could be interesting!

dirtmike86 dirtmike86
1/25/2019 5:10 PM

Marvin just took his shirt off.

Graybeard Graybeard
1/25/2019 7:45 PM

Two long whoop sections side by side, in opposite directions, with no space between them......................what could possible go wrong w00t blink silly pinch dizzy

Crush Crush
1/25/2019 7:47 PM
Graybeard wrote:

Two long whoop sections ...more

Dude. Every SX has potentially dangerous obstacles in lanes right next too each other.

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crush Crush
1/25/2019 7:49 PM
aeffertz wrote:

I think that's a better ...more

Yep.

In fact, I think they should make a triple the finish line every time. It's almost a waste of an obstacle either way, and i'd take another whoop section as a potentially passing spot any day of the week than a double or triple that's almost always follow the leader.

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry