Oakland Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

Related:
DKON
2/1/2020 6:40pm
Barcia: "I don't know what happened, I put it into 7th gear and just pinned it...."

Mechanic: Fuck....
jeffro503
2/1/2020 6:41pm
kongols wrote:
Engine swap in 15 min. Gonna be tough.
I wonder........he tried that triple triple before the finish , and wonder if he cracked the cases? Was a hard hit.
DownSouth
2/1/2020 6:42pm
It would be so much more interesting watching the Barcia engine swap than what we are about to see.

The Shop

rsd47
2/1/2020 6:42pm
rsd47 wrote:
I've had a few drinks so perhaps my judgement is a bit off but does this track feel like it's not very enjoyable to watch? Even...
I've had a few drinks so perhaps my judgement is a bit off but does this track feel like it's not very enjoyable to watch? Even the guys that are at the front look like they're struggling to find a flow... Can't really put my finger on it, but this track really isn't doing it for me after the last few weeks of great circuits. Idk
jeffro503 wrote:
I think you would definitely be in the minority here. I think it's been freaking awesome , and had a feeling it would from qualifying today...
I think you would definitely be in the minority here. I think it's been freaking awesome , and had a feeling it would from qualifying today. It's a track that you " have to be aggressive " to pass on.
Yeah looks like I am! At least sober me will have a completely different outlook tomorrow morning haha. Just got in from a friend's stag do so missed all the practice sessions, might watch them back between now and the mains
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
2/1/2020 6:43pm
Any reason why they can't tech 2 bikes at regular rounds?
Mucktub
EZZA 95B wrote:
Plus since listening to the Whiskey Throttle Show with RC (then watching it on YouTube) I'm cheering for him in the booth... It was a different...
Plus since listening to the Whiskey Throttle Show with RC (then watching it on YouTube) I'm cheering for him in the booth... It was a different dude! He's doing well.Smile
You guys really think RC sits down to watch the English Premier League soccer game when he gets home after his flight?? Come on RC, really????
I think Hill's corner technique is a bit weird. He barely ever just rolls through a corner, instead he goes in hard, goes high and makes a tight arc. It works really well sometimes and looks cool and then other times it seems to really kill his momentum.
jeffro503
2/1/2020 6:44pm
rsd47 wrote:
I've had a few drinks so perhaps my judgement is a bit off but does this track feel like it's not very enjoyable to watch? Even...
I've had a few drinks so perhaps my judgement is a bit off but does this track feel like it's not very enjoyable to watch? Even the guys that are at the front look like they're struggling to find a flow... Can't really put my finger on it, but this track really isn't doing it for me after the last few weeks of great circuits. Idk
rsd47 wrote:
Maybe it's just the camera angles + A few too many beers because nobody else seems to agree haha. Not trying to be a dick! On...
Maybe it's just the camera angles + A few too many beers because nobody else seems to agree haha. Not trying to be a dick!

On a separate note, stoked to see Hill take that heat win! Bummer for barcia, hopefully he can get things sorted in time to line up for the LCQ
Well , you would definitely be in the majority on the shitty camera angle thing!! I think we have missed some special stuff tonight. Just barely out of view.....makes me crazy.
daemon616
Nighttrain wrote:
So much respect for Brayton. Isn’t he like 37 yrs old or something? Amazing.
daemon616 wrote:
35, turns 36 in March.
buck nutty wrote:
I enjoyed watching you use the calculator to figure that out
ROFL. I aim to please.
Badd127
Fantasy
2195th
Ralph is awesome as reading from the cards and taking us to the commercial, he is also awesome at bringing us back from the commercial. That is all I will say about Ralph.
Press516
Fantasy
126th
2/1/2020 6:45pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 6:45pm
I hope the fans in the stadium are having as much fun as we are!! Tongue
mxracer816
Fantasy
2858th
2/1/2020 6:45pm
DownSouth wrote:
Roczen looked like the third fastest guy in that heat. Not sure he could cope with that pressure for a whole main.
You realize Roczen made basically no mistakes that race right? Both Tomac and Baggett made multiple.
2/1/2020 6:45pm
I wonder if the factory teams have their mechanics practice different scenarios like this in the offseason. Was it last year where Jordon Smith's mechanic changed the whole rear wheel super quick because of a flat just before the gate dropped for a race? That was sick.
rsd47
2/1/2020 6:46pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 6:49pm
rsd47 wrote:
rsd47 wrote:
Maybe it's just the camera angles + A few too many beers because nobody else seems to agree haha. Not trying to be a dick! On...
Maybe it's just the camera angles + A few too many beers because nobody else seems to agree haha. Not trying to be a dick!

On a separate note, stoked to see Hill take that heat win! Bummer for barcia, hopefully he can get things sorted in time to line up for the LCQ
jeffro503 wrote:
Well , you would definitely be in the majority on the shitty camera angle thing!! I think we have missed some special stuff tonight. Just barely...
Well , you would definitely be in the majority on the shitty camera angle thing!! I think we have missed some special stuff tonight. Just barely out of view.....makes me crazy.
Yep, looking at it more closely now and I think that's what's making it look like there's no flow to me.

This LCQ will be interesting. Cooper appears to struggle under pressure when looking at the end of last season and last week's triple crown in a bubble. If he makes one mistake here, he could miss the main. Needs to stay level headed and ride with the consistency that he does at the start of most seasons
cwel11
2/1/2020 6:47pm
I wonder if the factory teams have their mechanics practice different scenarios like this in the offseason. Was it last year where Jordon Smith's mechanic changed...
I wonder if the factory teams have their mechanics practice different scenarios like this in the offseason. Was it last year where Jordon Smith's mechanic changed the whole rear wheel super quick because of a flat just before the gate dropped for a race? That was sick.
Same thing I wondered
aeffertz
2/1/2020 6:47pm
Tampa Hill can now be referred to as Oakland Hill now. Grinning
DownSouth
2/1/2020 6:49pm
DownSouth wrote:
Roczen looked like the third fastest guy in that heat. Not sure he could cope with that pressure for a whole main.
mxracer816 wrote:
You realize Roczen made basically no mistakes that race right? Both Tomac and Baggett made multiple.
They made multiple mistakes and still repeatedly ate up his lead and were right back on him.
zehn
2/1/2020 6:50pm
M2M is pretty damn good tonight. No doubt she's a better rider than many on here including myself Tongue
crowe176
2/1/2020 6:50pm Edited Date/Time 2/1/2020 6:51pm
daemon616 wrote:
Brittany > Me.
She’d put me a lap down minimum

Post a reply to: Oakland Supercross - Night Show Bench Racing

The Latest