Oak Hill MX For Sale

WhipMeister
Fantasy
4434th
Edited Date/Time 7/13/2017 5:41pm
|
RandyS
7/13/2017 4:12pm
So is that metal building the house? A lot of high end finishes to be putting inside of a tin can.
PabstBR11
7/13/2017 4:29pm
RandyS wrote:
So is that metal building the house? A lot of high end finishes to be putting inside of a tin can.
Here in Texas barndominium's are getting really popular. My friends dad has had one since the mid 80's on a piece of land In Keller Texas, it was my first place i lived when i moved out. But now People are building them everywhere. You save tons on the outside, and put all of the money on the inside. Guys leave huge parts open for a shop, to store tractors and RVs. I think they are pretty epic when done right.

Here's some pics of one of the coolest I've seen done.

The Shop

JRT812
7/13/2017 4:36pm
Looks real nice inside, but I still prefer a traditional house. I can see why people do it though. In this case, it would not hinder me from purchasing if I had the coin.
PabstBR11
7/13/2017 5:02pm
JRT812 wrote:
Looks real nice inside, but I still prefer a traditional house. I can see why people do it though. In this case, it would not hinder...
Looks real nice inside, but I still prefer a traditional house. I can see why people do it though. In this case, it would not hinder me from purchasing if I had the coin.
I agree completely, i prefer a house myself. But some of these people are whipping up some killer shops. That oak hill barn has a pool too which just takes it to another level. I would love to have one as my second spot, as you said if money allows. That one i posted has a car lift which I haven't seen done in too many.
Taylor415
7/13/2017 5:39pm
Hope it stays open with the new ownership, that's my favorite track around here.
crt32
7/13/2017 5:41pm
PabstBR11 wrote:
Here in Texas barndominium's are getting really popular. My friends dad has had one since the mid 80's on a piece of land In Keller Texas...
Here in Texas barndominium's are getting really popular. My friends dad has had one since the mid 80's on a piece of land In Keller Texas, it was my first place i lived when i moved out. But now People are building them everywhere. You save tons on the outside, and put all of the money on the inside. Guys leave huge parts open for a shop, to store tractors and RVs. I think they are pretty epic when done right.

That shop house is in Oklahoma; and is For Sale! If anyone is looking to move to Oklahoma, I can put you in touch with the seller.
RandyS
7/13/2017 6:27pm
RandyS wrote:
PabstBR11 wrote:
Here in Texas barndominium's are getting really popular. My friends dad has had one since the mid 80's on a piece of land In Keller Texas...

My dream house since I was probably 18 is to live in a barn, our current house is close but has always been a house. But post and beam, not sheetmetal and screws.

Post a reply to: Oak Hill MX For Sale

The Latest