Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2017 3:45 PM

|

7/13/2017 4:05 PM

Wow!

|

2015 KTM 250sx, WP 48mm CV Forks, WP Trax Shock, Bills Pipe
2013 Chevy 2500 Duramax, 2014 Forest River XLR Nitro 28TQD bumper pull toy hauler

Instagram: @impalenthelen https://www.instagram.com/impalenthelen/
Youtube: Mitchell Thelen

7/13/2017 4:12 PM

So is that metal building the house? A lot of high end finishes to be putting inside of a tin can.

|

7/13/2017 4:29 PM

RandyS wrote:

So is that metal building the house? A lot of high end finishes to be putting inside of a tin can.

Here in Texas barndominium's are getting really popular. My friends dad has had one since the mid 80's on a piece of land In Keller Texas, it was my first place i lived when i moved out. But now People are building them everywhere. You save tons on the outside, and put all of the money on the inside. Guys leave huge parts open for a shop, to store tractors and RVs. I think they are pretty epic when done right.

Here's some pics of one of the coolest I've seen done.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

7/13/2017 4:32 PM

Photo

Photo

|

7/13/2017 4:36 PM

Looks real nice inside, but I still prefer a traditional house. I can see why people do it though. In this case, it would not hinder me from purchasing if I had the coin.

|

7/13/2017 5:02 PM

JRT812 wrote:

Looks real nice inside, but I still prefer a traditional house. I can see why people do it though. In this case, it would not hinder me from purchasing if I had the coin.

I agree completely, i prefer a house myself. But some of these people are whipping up some killer shops. That oak hill barn has a pool too which just takes it to another level. I would love to have one as my second spot, as you said if money allows. That one i posted has a car lift which I haven't seen done in too many.

|

7/13/2017 5:18 PM

Shouse

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

7/13/2017 5:39 PM

Hope it stays open with the new ownership, that's my favorite track around here.

|

7/13/2017 5:41 PM

PabstBR11 wrote:

Here in Texas barndominium's are getting really popular. My friends dad has had one since the mid 80's on a piece of land In Keller Texas, it was my first place i lived when i moved out. But now People are building them everywhere. You save tons on the outside, and put all of the money on the inside. Guys leave huge parts open for a shop, to store tractors and RVs. I think they are pretty epic when done right.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

That shop house is in Oklahoma; and is For Sale! If anyone is looking to move to Oklahoma, I can put you in touch with the seller.

|

7/13/2017 6:27 PM

RandyS wrote:

PabstBR11 wrote:

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

My dream house since I was probably 18 is to live in a barn, our current house is close but has always been a house. But post and beam, not sheetmetal and screws.

|