OTD pricing on 17 crf and kx 450

Related:
Create New Tag

10/23/2017 8:52 AM

rollin64caddy wrote:

there was a 16 kx450 at a dealer in san diego that was 6500 otd. almost bought it. I don't think they are much different from ...more

mxb2 wrote:

17 had a few updates, ecu, seat.

BobPA wrote:

I rode a '15 Honda back to back with a '17...and I preferred the 15 almost everywhere as did a few others. I am not seeing the ...more

I would put my 15 crf 450 against any 18 stock 450. Of course my crf has quite a bit of $$ in it. The bikes not holding me back, its lack of talent.

|

10/23/2017 9:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/23/2017 9:06 AM

mxb2 wrote:

BobPA wrote:

I rode a '15 Honda back to back with a '17...and I preferred the 15 almost everywhere as did a few others. I am not seeing the ...more

mxb2 wrote:

I would put my 15 crf 450 against any 18 stock 450. Of course my crf has quite a bit of $$ in it. The bikes not holding me ...more

I think I remember seeing A kit and all kinds of goodies on your correct? The '15 I rode had a pipe and mild suspension work and it fit me like a glove. I think all the hype around the new Honda is what made it such a let down for me. Do not get me wrong, it would still be my second choice for a 450 by a long shot...the new orange bike just fit me better.

My bro got a '17 Kawasaki (that is actually in my garage) for $7200 OTD back in June...I am sure there some really good deals out there.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

10/23/2017 11:19 AM

BobPA wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

I would put my 15 crf 450 against any 18 stock 450. Of course my crf has quite a bit of $$ in it. The bikes not holding me ...more

BobPA wrote:

I think I remember seeing A kit and all kinds of goodies on your correct? The '15 I rode had a pipe and mild suspension work ...more

Yes,. That's it. How's the 17 kawy?

|

10/23/2017 1:23 PM

Photo

|

10/23/2017 3:47 PM

mxb2 wrote: Photo

That bike is badass.

The Kawi is nice, still feels "big" compared to the KTM/Honda. The engine makes good power, but it does not stay stuck to the ground like my KTM. It does not do anything bad...nor does it do anything exceptional. But, it was also $2k cheaper than my KTM

|

10/23/2017 3:50 PM

I am with you guys on that. doesn't matter what the numbers are. if it feels right. you know. I may love the new rmz even though it gets last in shootouts. I thought the 15 crf was bad air forks and flame outs?

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

10/23/2017 4:02 PM

mxb2 wrote:

BobPA wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Interesting to hear this! My buddy has a 14 crf450....fmf duals/ megabomb, torq drive, vortex ecu, pump fuel and stock internals and revalved suspension. It works so so good it blows me away. The motor is night / day better and the air forks/ suspension package works AWESOME. Better than my 12 rmz450 that is loaded with all the same stuff! Ughh

|

10/23/2017 8:12 PM

BobPA wrote:

That bike is badass.

The Kawi is nice, still feels "big" compared to the KTM/Honda. The engine makes good power, but it does ...more

Thanks, raptor pegs, twin yosh, screenless air filter cage, vortex ecu, renegade sx4 or pro6, Geico pro braided line, wheelset. Hinson cover and springs. Bikes crisp. Team showa A kit spring fork and rear shock. And a few parts from eli..

|

10/23/2017 8:13 PM

BobPA wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

walent215 wrote:

Interesting to hear this! My buddy has a 14 crf450....fmf duals/ megabomb, torq drive, vortex ecu, pump fuel and stock ...more

Bikes are good , once set up. My rmz is badazz also. Both bikes really really good.

|

10/23/2017 8:15 PM

Photo

|

10/23/2017 8:17 PM

BobPA wrote:

That bike is badass.

The Kawi is nice, still feels "big" compared to the KTM/Honda. The engine makes good power, but it does ...more

Photo

|

10/23/2017 8:17 PM

Back from the recall

|

10/23/2017 8:20 PM

BobPA wrote:

That bike is badass.

Photo

|

10/23/2017 8:20 PM

Checkmate on your ktm bobpa cool

|

10/23/2017 9:07 PM

You've got a hell of a collection going, I certainly approve...I've got new plastics and graphics for mine, but I am holding off until winter time to put them on lol. My bike works so well for me I am not going to waste any more money than I have to on it. My Kawi 125 on the other hand has some big shit in store...check the build thread soon.

My friends '15 Honda just blew a hole in the case about 2 weeks ago...still waiting to hear if it is covered.

|

10/23/2017 9:21 PM

I got my 2017 Husky 350 for $7750 OTD

It's not the brand you're looking for but maybe it's a reference point for you.

It's the 2nd bike Ive bought this way (last year leftover) and both times now I couldnt be happier. I wont ever buy a current year model again. The savings are just too great. That's a lot of money I can spend on parts.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

10/23/2017 9:48 PM

That bike is awesome looking.

I may talk shit on Suzuki as a company when it comes to their race efforts (or lack thereof) but I'll be damned if they arent the most comfortable bike Ive ever sat on.

The 2017 was a badass looking bike on the showroom.

I'd add one to the stable the moment they add electric start.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

10/24/2017 6:58 AM

Thanks jabroni and bobpa,. Might have to get rid of some,if a new house is in the future. Problem is they are not worth much now .

|

10/24/2017 7:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2017 7:14 AM

MXB2-the KTM looks brand new sir! if you considering parting with that one, please shoot me a message...

Great looking batch of toys!

Sorry to hijack thread/topic.

|

10/24/2017 7:21 AM

yz25 wrote:

MXB2-the KTM looks brand new sir! if you considering parting with that one, please shoot me a message...

Great looking batch ...more

Shoot me an email, if ya have time. Wgoske@yahoo.com. Thanks billy.

|