OPEN LETTER TO COOPER WEBB PART 2 - I TOLD YOU SO

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
2/26/2019 4:29pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2019 4:31pm
What if OP is actually Roczen trying to break Coop and his chick up? Plot twist!!!

I don't really know what to think about this thread... Maybe a long time family friend? Maybe a huge fan of Coop?

I'll stick with my Roczen theory Wink
drt410
2/26/2019 4:32pm
Note to self... If I ever write something epicly sketchy, dont remind everyone later on after they all forget..

The Shop

aeffertz
2/26/2019 4:53pm
What exactly did you tell us, anyway?
Beeby
2/26/2019 5:06pm
Boot cleaning guy was still the winner of creepy thread of the year
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
2/26/2019 5:24pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2019 5:25pm
kage173 wrote:
Still weird
Yeah, I almost thought oh this guy was onto something...then I kept reading. Still very sexual “he just needed some relief” type of undertone.
gt80rider
2/26/2019 5:33pm
This thread is all sorts of fking awesomeness!! ... Popcorn mode engaged!!!
Lucifa.
2/26/2019 6:31pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/26/328145/s1200_179740_jk2_1143.jpg[/img] 1. TO COOPER - I TOLD YOU SO, AND, CONGRATS. THE ABOVE PICTURES SAYS A LOT FOR YOUR ABILITY TO CHANGE AND GET BACK TO...

1. TO COOPER - I TOLD YOU SO, AND, CONGRATS. THE ABOVE PICTURES SAYS A LOT FOR YOUR ABILITY TO CHANGE AND GET BACK TO YOUR OLD SELF.

2. FOR THOSE THAT BASHED MY 1ST POST (BELOW) - I TOLD YOU SO - GO AHEAD AND REPLY TO THIS POST WITH MORE IGNORANCE (I FIND IT AMUSING).

ORIGINALLY POSTED 10/18/2018 11:25pm

I have not been able to talk to you recently given the many changes in your life over the past year or so.
I am a huge supporter of you, and, believe that you can be the next multi-year 450 champion.

I am an older man and have been through a lot and have seen a lot – I am not working in the industry, but, know a lot about you.

Please look at the picture that I attached here – look at that young man.

Thinking and acting like a champion – before the MXON thing hurt you, then your first taste of decent money and the lady.

In my experience, young men that have worked most or all of their lives in pursuit of the loftiest goals in either sports or business have patterns of life experiences.

Many times, after a windfall of success, one’s eyes become clouded with new experiences suddenly changing much of their focus – this typically includes money and women (or a single woman).

When we are young (I speak from experience) the first taste of real money allows a person to see and experience new things that were not possible before. This is fine, as long as the young man understands that he is not making enough yet to retire, or, maintain that lifestyle forever, and, that he needs to get back focused on his craft or career in order to earn the kind of money that will allow for that permanent lifestyle to occur.

Also, when we are young (I speak from experience) the first taste of THAT kind of woman knocks you for a loop. This is almost the single biggest risk to any young man, no less one that is on the verge of making it the way you wanted to (see the guy in the picture again). At this stage, a young man like this needs to enjoy the lady’s company, keep it under control (your control) and realize your true focus needs (for your sake and the sake of others close to you) to be what you know it needs to be. If you can’t do this, the woman has to go, and, anyone should (but will not) understand this.

Please keep your head and focus – when you are older (even just 10 years older) you SURELY will look back and see that there are many women in your life that either were or should have been small parts of your life.

I couldn't be fucked reading all that but you should actually send your letter personally to Copper Webb. But only if you personally know him otherwise that would be a bit creepy, uncomfortable and weird.

We are not Copper Webb just to clarify.

Post a reply to: OPEN LETTER TO COOPER WEBB PART 2 - I TOLD YOU SO

The Latest