ONE SHOT feat. Tyler Bereman

Related:
Create New Tag

8/18/2020 2:34 PM

Holy good lord insane edit - all one continuous DJI drone shot. Congrats Garth Milan, Kendall Norman and Steve Shearer at Red Bull and Tyler for putting together this game changing edit

|

8/18/2020 4:38 PM

I thought the camera angles took away from some of the sick things that he did. Still a great video though.

|

8/18/2020 5:30 PM

moto67e wrote:

I thought the camera angles took away from some of the sick things that he did. Still a great video though.

That drone work was epic, but I agree.

|

8/18/2020 6:23 PM

Pretty cool. All the Cross overs made me dizzzy. Certain parts looked damn near like a video game. Some awesome jumps and I'd love to ride somewhere like that.

|

8/18/2020 6:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/18/2020 10:58 PM

Meister wrote:

Pretty cool. All the Cross overs made me dizzzy. Certain parts looked damn near like a video game. Some awesome jumps and I'd love to ride somewhere like that.

Yeah, a few of those crossovers and rolls were a bit much, but overall, it was badass. Garth is definitely one of the best in the business. Anyone know whose property that was? That looked like a fun place.

|

8/18/2020 7:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2020 4:38 PM

ktmwoods wrote:

Holy good lord insane edit - all one continuous DJI drone shot. Congrats Garth Milan, Kendall Norman and Steve Shearer at Red Bull and Tyler for putting together this game changing edit

|

8/18/2020 7:27 PM

Rad. Looked like a video game.

|

Instagram: logi.bear93
Youtube: Logi. Bear93

8/18/2020 7:29 PM

Awesome video and drone work as stated. Can’t imagine trying to remember all of that

|

8/19/2020 1:57 PM

Rad little video!

That red Ramona clay makes me miss the days of night time motos at El Cajon MX after a day of classes at SDSU

|

8/19/2020 1:58 PM

I'll be the odd man out here. Sick video for sure. I respect the talent and effort involved, but I personally didn't like most of the drone work. It was too much and damn near made me dizzy.

|

8/19/2020 2:23 PM

That was fucking sick

|

8/19/2020 3:45 PM

Awesome!

|

8/19/2020 4:17 PM

Bereman has the sickest style

|

8/19/2020 11:56 PM

Damn that was crazy! I absolutely get the comments about how busy some of the shots were but the stuff they nailed they really, really nailed.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

8/20/2020 6:34 AM

i liked it, but wish they'd release another video with the drone just following him on the sidee and maybe zooming out alittle bit so i had a better frame of reference

|

8/20/2020 6:50 AM

MelonFan123 wrote:

Rad little video!

That red Ramona clay makes me miss the days of night time motos at El Cajon MX after a day of classes at SDSU

Those were the good old days. I could head there after work and still get in my motos. It was such a bummer that the local politicians just had to tear the track and the speedway down so that hey could build the expansion of airport businesses. Then, the property just sat for years. I wonder if they ever did anything with the property.

|

8/20/2020 6:57 AM

I know photographers love the "golden hour" for light, but in this case it made much of it too dark.

Awesome work nonetheless.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

8/20/2020 6:58 AM

Meister wrote:

Sully wrote:

Yeah, a few of those crossovers and rolls were a bit much, but overall, it was badass. Garth is definitely one of the best in the business. Anyone know whose property that was? That looked like a fun place.

Looks like the same place as this

|

8/23/2020 3:03 PM

Behind the scenes vid posted. A boatload of prep and planning. The drone pilot is the real deal.

|