OMG Ralph

Knobbyjake
Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 5:20pm
Got to bust out the "Seven Deuce Duece"! He's so cool!
|
es337
3/24/2018 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/24/2018 7:05pm
"FIM sanctioned wuuurld championship" whenever there is dead air

The Shop

omalley
3/24/2018 10:38pm
I liked how he used KR’s talking points later in the broadcast like he thought of them..
DF313
Fantasy
2460th
3/24/2018 11:13pm
"he says he plays fortnight... It's the new video game that's all the rage!"
King KTM
3/24/2018 11:43pm
Kenny was talking suuuuuper fast tonight
Noticed this as well, my wife even said something about him not doing as well as last time. Even so Imthougnt he did a good job.
3/25/2018 7:29am
He always says one rider is approaching another's backside. I think I counted 3.

(*Insert Berluti's "sounds gay" clip here)
yz133rider
3/25/2018 7:40am
Kenny was talking suuuuuper fast tonight
King KTM wrote:
Noticed this as well, my wife even said something about him not doing as well as last time. Even so Imthougnt he did a good job.
I feel like he was making really good points though and was carefully selecting how to phrase them. It seemed he was in a rush to get all the information out. In one comment he gave us more than Ralphy or jeffy gave us all night.

I watched outdoors from like 2011 and thought jeff was massively better back then compared to now. Actually gave some insights and good info.
Drtbykr
4/7/2018 7:59am
Hey, opinions are like you know what, everyone has one.
Watching old races with Art and DB and got nostalgic.

- Ralph does ok to me, he has to carry too much of the load sometimes.

- Jeffro is Jeffro, we have a great sample size. On the fence because he seems humble.
Outdoors is great, SX, sheit happens a little quick.

- Daniel Blair, way too cool for school. Reminds me of Ping except not sarcastically funny.

Anyway, I have no idea what DB is doing or if he would want to come back.......but I miss him so.

K-dub and my orange hero RD5 are ok, but a Redbull before showtime wouldn’t hurt.

RJ is ok, but his voice isn’t near as good as DB’s.

It’s surprising how good The King, KR94, and even a sour guy when racing but seems to be human now RV are in front of a mic.

I turn the sound down and watch on CC. Follow any sport closely enough you can just mute it and enjoy.

If I was a Feld exec., I might try a house cleaning. Lee the Aussie guy is good too as a lead guy.
They must be happy with viewership.

Anyway, DB is a special man for what he has been through and I miss him calling races.
As a wise man once said, “it is what it is”. Zack - Canadian Idol Judge

4/7/2018 4:34pm Edited Date/Time 4/7/2018 5:16pm
Drtbykr wrote:
Hey, opinions are like you know what, everyone has one. Watching old races with Art and DB and got nostalgic. - Ralph does ok to me...

- Jeffro is Jeffro, we have a great sample size. On the fence because he seems humble.

- Daniel Blair, way too cool for school. Reminds me of Ping except not sarcastically funny.

Anyway, I have no idea what DB is doing or if he would want to come back.......but I miss him so.

K-dub and my orange hero RD5 are ok, but a Redbull before showtime wouldn’t hurt.

It’s surprising how good The King, KR94, and even a sour guy when racing but seems to be human now RV are in front of a mic.

I turn the sound down and watch on CC. Follow any sport closely enough you can just mute it and enjoy.

If I was a Feld exec., I might try a house cleaning. Lee the Aussie guy is good too as a lead guy.

Anyway, DB is a special man for what he has been through and I miss him calling races.

Henry, Jeff Ward, DB, and Emig in that pic?
4/7/2018 5:13pm
Drtbykr wrote:
Hey, opinions are like you know what, everyone has one. Watching old races with Art and DB and got nostalgic. - Ralph does ok to me...

1. Doug Henry (I don't know who Henty is, you non-typing mother fucker).
2. Jeff Ward
3. David Bailey
4. Micky Dymond
4/7/2018 5:15pm
Drtbykr wrote:

1. Doug Henry (I don't know who Henty is, you non-typing mother fucker).
2. Jeff Ward
3. David Bailey
4. Micky Dymond
Haha thanks. You quoted me before I could fix it.
4/7/2018 5:20pm
Haha thanks. You quoted me before I could fix it.
It's all good. I started drinking early today and that struck me as funny. :-)

Post a reply to: OMG Ralph

The Latest