OMG Ralph

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2018 6:04 PM

Got to bust out the "Seven Deuce Duece"! He's so cool!

|

Anyone but Ralph!

3/24/2018 6:11 PM

Not the first time he says it.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/24/2018 6:16 PM

I know but he's so proud of it. sideways

|

Anyone but Ralph!

3/24/2018 6:32 PM

Knobbyjake wrote:

I know but he's so proud of it. sideways

Gotta stay hip man. Can't lose his job.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/24/2018 7:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2018 7:05 PM

"FIM sanctioned wuuurld championship" whenever there is dead air

|

3/24/2018 10:38 PM

I liked how he used KR’s talking points later in the broadcast like he thought of them..

|

3/24/2018 10:40 PM

Kenny was talking suuuuuper fast tonight

|

3/24/2018 11:13 PM

"he says he plays fortnight... It's the new video game that's all the rage!"

|

3/24/2018 11:43 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

Noticed this as well, my wife even said something about him not doing as well as last time. Even so Imthougnt he did a good job.

|

Long live the King and the G.O.A.T.
The greatest there ever was and the greatest there ever will be.

2009 KTM 200xc
2013 Yahama TTR125

3/25/2018 7:29 AM

He always says one rider is approaching another's backside. I think I counted 3.

(*Insert Berluti's "sounds gay" clip here)

|

3/25/2018 7:40 AM

Lightning78 wrote:

King KTM wrote:

Noticed this as well, my wife even said something about him not doing as well as last time. Even so Imthougnt he did a good job.

I feel like he was making really good points though and was carefully selecting how to phrase them. It seemed he was in a rush to get all the information out. In one comment he gave us more than Ralphy or jeffy gave us all night.

I watched outdoors from like 2011 and thought jeff was massively better back then compared to now. Actually gave some insights and good info.

|

4/7/2018 7:59 AM

Hey, opinions are like you know what, everyone has one.
Watching old races with Art and DB and got nostalgic.

- Ralph does ok to me, he has to carry too much of the load sometimes.

- Jeffro is Jeffro, we have a great sample size. On the fence because he seems humble.
Outdoors is great, SX, sheit happens a little quick.

- Daniel Blair, way too cool for school. Reminds me of Ping except not sarcastically funny.

Anyway, I have no idea what DB is doing or if he would want to come back.......but I miss him so.

K-dub and my orange hero RD5 are ok, but a Redbull before showtime wouldn’t hurt.

RJ is ok, but his voice isn’t near as good as DB’s.

It’s surprising how good The King, KR94, and even a sour guy when racing but seems to be human now RV are in front of a mic.

I turn the sound down and watch on CC. Follow any sport closely enough you can just mute it and enjoy.

If I was a Feld exec., I might try a house cleaning. Lee the Aussie guy is good too as a lead guy.
They must be happy with viewership.

Anyway, DB is a special man for what he has been through and I miss him calling races.
As a wise man once said, “it is what it is”. Zack - Canadian Idol Judge

Photo

|

In my 60’s and still loving dirt scoots up here in the frozen north.

2021 Husky 501s

4/7/2018 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2018 5:16 PM

Drtbykr wrote:

- Jeffro is Jeffro, we have a great sample size. On the fence because he seems humble.

- Daniel Blair, way too cool for school. Reminds me of Ping except not sarcastically funny.

Anyway, I have no idea what DB is doing or if he would want to come back.......but I miss him so.

K-dub and my orange hero RD5 are ok, but a Redbull before showtime wouldn’t hurt.

It’s surprising how good The King, KR94, and even a sour guy when racing but seems to be human now RV are in front of a mic.

I turn the sound down and watch on CC. Follow any sport closely enough you can just mute it and enjoy.

If I was a Feld exec., I might try a house cleaning. Lee the Aussie guy is good too as a lead guy.

Anyway, DB is a special man for what he has been through and I miss him calling races.

Photo

Henry, Jeff Ward, DB, and Emig in that pic?

|

4/7/2018 5:13 PM

Drtbykr wrote:

Photo

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

1. Doug Henry (I don't know who Henty is, you non-typing mother fucker).
2. Jeff Ward
3. David Bailey
4. Micky Dymond

|

4/7/2018 5:15 PM

Drtbykr wrote:

Photo

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

TropicPilot wrote:

1. Doug Henry (I don't know who Henty is, you non-typing mother fucker).
2. Jeff Ward
3. David Bailey
4. Micky Dymond

Haha thanks. You quoted me before I could fix it.

|

4/7/2018 5:20 PM

NorCalRedRyder wrote:

Haha thanks. You quoted me before I could fix it.

It's all good. I started drinking early today and that struck me as funny. :-)

|