OHLINS RXF48 S

Bennett59
Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 7:55am
Looks like Ohlins have released a new fork. With some updated internals and valve stacks. I loved my Ohlins I had on my 350 cool to see them updating.

|
Johnny Depp
8/29/2017 7:19am
I hope they get tested in the Vital shootout!? That is still a thing isn't it? Let's get the Fox shock in there too..
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/29/2017 7:42am Edited Date/Time 8/29/2017 8:40am
I hope they get tested in the Vital shootout!? That is still a thing isn't it? Let's get the Fox shock in there too..
It'll get finished up after the 450 Shootout. Yes, the new fork was in it. No, the Fox shock isn't as there's no fork to use with it and I've tried one before...they didn't fit the mold of the test.
ob
8/29/2017 7:55am
ML512 wrote:
It'll get finished up after the 450 Shootout. Yes, the new fork was in it. No, the Fox shock isn't as there's no fork to use...
It'll get finished up after the 450 Shootout. Yes, the new fork was in it. No, the Fox shock isn't as there's no fork to use with it and I've tried one before...they didn't fit the mold of the test.
I can't wait to read this test. I'm glad ML is doing it, only media guy that has a clue about suspension.
Johnny Depp
8/29/2017 11:30am
ML512 wrote:
It'll get finished up after the 450 Shootout. Yes, the new fork was in it. No, the Fox shock isn't as there's no fork to use...
Thanks for the quick response Michael,let me re-bait my hook...

I understand about the 450's, that is a lot more time sensitive. Looking forward to it as always. Don't forget the lap times...

The WP and Ohlins seem to be marketing the lineup pretty good with advertising here, that's refreshing and I assume profitable. Do you know if Fox is staying in the MX shock business? I saw talk from a European dealer that they might not?

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/29/2017 12:32pm
ML512 wrote:
Thanks for the quick response Michael,let me re-bait my hook... I understand about the 450's, that is a lot more time sensitive. Looking forward to it...
Thanks for the quick response Michael,let me re-bait my hook...

I understand about the 450's, that is a lot more time sensitive. Looking forward to it as always. Don't forget the lap times...

The WP and Ohlins seem to be marketing the lineup pretty good with advertising here, that's refreshing and I assume profitable. Do you know if Fox is staying in the MX shock business? I saw talk from a European dealer that they might not?
They haven't updated the product in years and I don't think they're developing new shocks for the latest bikes with major changes. So I'd guess it'll slowly go away.
PTshox
8/29/2017 1:19pm
Marquez is no longer with Fox shocks. He and Bob Fox were helping push the motocross stuff along. So unless someone else picks up that ball......

Post a reply to: OHLINS RXF48 S

The Latest