Official Villopoto To MXGP 2015 To Be Confirmed Tomorrow

TOSH25
Edited Date/Time 9/30/2014 8:49am
as the post says, there is expected to be the confirmation of this tomorrow...as we all knew anyway lol!
|
ChrisB10
9/27/2014 9:46am
Ryan Villopoto is god damn American hero.
hellion
9/27/2014 9:50am
ChrisB10 wrote:
Never really rooted for him, but I sure will be now!
oldrider
9/27/2014 10:03am
ChrisB10 wrote:
is not an hero, but will be awesome see him fighting with Cairoli & c
T Bagger
9/27/2014 10:14am
Ryan's swan song, won't finish the season. Will be sad to see someone who was once a exceptional rider be demoted to top 10 finishes but at least he has the manhood to step up and leave the comfort zone of groomed tracks and easy schedules and simple racing he's been use to in the USA. Hopefully he goes out in style, good luck.

The Shop

PJ205
9/27/2014 10:26am
T Bagger wrote:
Ryan's swan song, won't finish the season. Will be sad to see someone who was once a exceptional rider be demoted to top 10 finishes but...
Ryan's swan song, won't finish the season. Will be sad to see someone who was once a exceptional rider be demoted to top 10 finishes but at least he has the manhood to step up and leave the comfort zone of groomed tracks and easy schedules and simple racing he's been use to in the USA. Hopefully he goes out in style, good luck.
Someone get rid of this idiot.
Grizz
9/27/2014 10:27am
T Bagger wrote:
Ryan's swan song, won't finish the season. Will be sad to see someone who was once a exceptional rider be demoted to top 10 finishes but...

O___o
9/27/2014 10:36am
T Bagger wrote:
let me guess, you're also joining ISIS.
SquidBro
9/27/2014 10:40am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2014 10:41am
T Bagger wrote:
PJ205 wrote:
I'm sure he's only here as it's Nations weekend...
9/27/2014 10:43am
Looks like the Euro riders are all racing for second place.
bd
9/27/2014 10:44am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2014 10:50am
Dedicated to T Bagger:

jeffro503
9/27/2014 10:47am
T Bagger wrote:
Pfft! Haha......listen to this dumbass. Grinning
bd
9/27/2014 10:49am
T Bagger wrote:

WITH

DP#201
9/27/2014 11:12am
Are RV at the track in Kegums? Wouldent he be there in person when they annonce it?
bd
9/27/2014 11:22am
DP#201 wrote:
Are RV at the track in Kegums? Wouldent he be there in person when they annonce it?
I believe RV is at the MXDN
bsharkey
9/27/2014 11:26am
T Bagger wrote:
PJ205 wrote:
exactly 3 posts of pure bullshit
9/27/2014 11:29am
I'm excited for RV to go over. Really excited.

I'm going to say now that AC is going to show RV what makes him the best in Eyrope and I have AC as the favorite to win the championship.
Kawaboy14
9/27/2014 11:35am
I'm excited for RV to go over. Really excited. I'm going to say now that AC is going to show RV what makes him the best...

I'm going to say now that AC is going to show RV what makes him the best in Eyrope and I have AC as the favorite to win the championship.
One things for sure RV and AC have a second and third gear nobody else has......but I'll take RV
9/27/2014 11:38am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2014 11:39am
I'm excited for RV to go over. Really excited. I'm going to say now that AC is going to show RV what makes him the best...

Kawaboy14 wrote:
One things for sure RV and AC have a second and third gear nobody else has......but I'll take RV
I want to see if AC really knowing the tracks has as big of an impact on the results as I think it will. I don't think it will be fair to judge RV if he dosen't do well at the first 3 or 4 races because it might take him some time to figure everything out, but he will.
9/27/2014 11:43am
When I think about next year we have;
An amazing Supercross series with Adam C. returning on the 250f and other people in that class wanting yo make a name for themselves an amazing 450 class with Dungey, Roczen Barcia and Canard, a new team in Husky showing up and who knows what else. Then we have an amazing outdoor series here and now a major interest in how RV Does in Europe. It's a good year to be a fan.
Kawaboy14
9/27/2014 11:43am

Kawaboy14 wrote:
I want to see if AC really knowing the tracks has as big of an impact on the results as I think it will. I don't...
I want to see if AC really knowing the tracks has as big of an impact on the results as I think it will. I don't think it will be fair to judge RV if he dosen't do well at the first 3 or 4 races because it might take him some time to figure everything out, but he will.
RV is a champion today because he can figure out tracks faster than his competitors!
jamma10
9/27/2014 11:45am Edited Date/Time 9/27/2014 11:48am

Kawaboy14 wrote:
I want to see if AC really knowing the tracks has as big of an impact on the results as I think it will. I don't...
First three races in 2015 are Qatar (where RV will probably win), Thailand (anyones guess how he does) and Argentina (where no one has raced before). The fourth GP is Arco di Trento in Italy which will proably favour Cairoli, mainly because its an unusual and very unforgiving surface.

The fourth GP is scheduled for Talavera in Spain, a longstanding GP circuit with equally tricky conditions.
9/27/2014 11:46am
Kawaboy14 wrote:
Kawaboy14 wrote:
RV is a champion today because he can figure out tracks faster than his competitors!
The amount of different countries he will be in, with different foods etc and who knows what his training and mental situation sill be without Aldon... He's got a lot of questions to answer next year.
bsharkey
9/27/2014 11:50am

Kawaboy14 wrote:
as much as I love Rv I don't see how anyone can give the edge to Rv after tony has been racing these tracks for 10+ YEARS. id say give Rv one year and then it should be game on. if he wins early then its just a plus
pelted
9/27/2014 12:02pm
T Bagger wrote:
Cute, a three-post arc.

Peaking without contributing.
TeamGreen
9/27/2014 12:21pm
T Bagger wrote:
Yo, Bro?

Do you even work out?
level
9/27/2014 12:31pm
I am baffled by his move to Europe. I just don't get it. I hope he offers an explanation. It's just unheard of isn't it for a top rider go go over there? I would love to hear the reason behind it. Maybe he's tired of us fucks here in the US. haha
stewie94
9/27/2014 12:31pm
ill believe it when i see it.....

Post a reply to: Official Villopoto To MXGP 2015 To Be Confirmed Tomorrow

The Latest