OEM parts ordering for Chaparral Motorsports, Rocky Mountain ATV

6/17/2021 4:31pm
The online OEM parts ordering had been down for over a week even for Motosport.com last time I checked, does anyone have clue when it's coming back
|
sandhills
6/17/2021 4:36pm
Yeah funny that they both seem to connected to the same system, wonder what the deal is.

Partzilla's up though. Finally got a cart built up there big enough for free shipping. I'm gonna be the proud owner of a timing dial gauge and a genuine Yamaha float level gauge adapter.
Moto520
6/18/2021 7:48am
sandhills wrote:
Yeah funny that they both seem to connected to the same system, wonder what the deal is. Partzilla's up though. Finally got a cart built up...
Yeah funny that they both seem to connected to the same system, wonder what the deal is.

Partzilla's up though. Finally got a cart built up there big enough for free shipping. I'm gonna be the proud owner of a timing dial gauge and a genuine Yamaha float level gauge adapter.
How is Partzilla? They will probably get an uptick of orders due to this. Are they pretty quick with delivery and all that?
Kryan5
6/18/2021 8:37am
Both Motosport and Rocky are back up for me.
Rickyisms
6/18/2021 8:46am
AOMC had theirs up, never ordered from them though so I can't give a review.

The Shop

Supermega1
6/18/2021 8:59am
I ordered OEM Yamaha parts through RM last week without issue. If your using your phone maybe try from a desktop. If your using a desktop might try a different browser.
6/18/2021 8:59am
They are all back up. Most of the industry uses PartSmart for the OEM microfiche. They are all connected and when the main deal goes down, everything goes down. It was most of this week for most of the OEM parts finders.
sandhills
6/18/2021 9:12am Edited Date/Time 6/18/2021 9:15am
Moto520 wrote:
How is Partzilla? They will probably get an uptick of orders due to this. Are they pretty quick with delivery and all that?
Not stoked on it. I'm pretty sure it all said in stock in my cart and then most of the order is now not shipping till Monday.

Nothing to complain about but not the exceptional Amazon level confidence and speed that RMATV has achieved.

Pricing on OEM parts seems to be consistently 10% or so under everyone else though so for big OEM orders I'm sure I'll return to them unless something with the order actually goes wrong.
O&GDriller
6/18/2021 2:21pm
I don't think the OEM Parts IT systems were on the list of 16 industries Biden told Putin were off limits. As such, they and all other industries outside the "list of 16" are fair game per the senile, demented "leader" of the New World Order.
walent215
6/18/2021 2:44pm
Partzilla not so great but acceptable
I just called my oem order into RM
GrapeApe
6/18/2021 2:47pm
O&GDriller wrote:
I don't think the OEM Parts IT systems were on the list of 16 industries Biden told Putin were off limits. As such, they and all...
I don't think the OEM Parts IT systems were on the list of 16 industries Biden told Putin were off limits. As such, they and all other industries outside the "list of 16" are fair game per the senile, demented "leader" of the New World Order.
Every time you post I feel like I've accidentally logged on to Facebook. My grandfather taught me a looong time ago that no matter how much you disagree with the policies you respect the office. I'm sorry I have to explain class and patriotism to you on a motocross enthusiast forum.

Post a reply to: OEM parts ordering for Chaparral Motorsports, Rocky Mountain ATV

The Latest

The Latest