Nutter Butter sighting at the convenience store!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/25/2018 7:50 PM

Wasn’t sure if I should tell her she had a bag of meth stuck to her leg or if I should pull it off and sell it to her.

Photo

|

6/25/2018 7:55 PM

Favorite non moto related post ever

laughing laughing laughing

|

6/25/2018 7:55 PM

LOL

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

6/25/2018 7:57 PM

Geez and I thought my hometown was greasy

|

6/25/2018 8:09 PM

I bet she had that "Something about Mary" hair thing going on too.laughing

|

You kids get off my lawn!

2013 KTM450 Factory Edition
Projects......lots of projects!

6/25/2018 8:13 PM

This site is really going downhill

|

6/25/2018 8:14 PM

Nutter Butter is a name I haven't heard on here in a long time.

|

6/25/2018 8:38 PM

|

6/26/2018 5:58 AM

Kiss my shizz-nizz

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/26/2018 6:36 AM

gnarwhip wrote:

This site is really going downhill

Seems like it's going uphill. . . which could be a good thing or a good thing.

|

6/26/2018 6:14 PM

All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus" that crack and meth didn't exist when I was young and dumber than a fencepost. I smoked my weight in hash and pot...drank enough to float a battleship but got up one day and was done. Not sure you can just walk away from that other shit. Tried some morphine one time....my gosh...I could have floated away forever on that high but never tried it again. 40 years later and a cold red beer and maybe a shot of single malt does me good.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/26/2018 6:27 PM

newmann wrote:

Wasn’t sure if I should tell her she had a bag of meth stuck to her leg or if I should pull it off and sell it to her.

Photo

There aren't enough hahahahaha's to express my thoughts.

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

6/26/2018 6:47 PM

plowboy wrote:

All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus" that crack and meth didn't exist when I was young and dumber than a fencepost. I smoked my ...more

We must have been friends growing up.

|

No Signature.

6/26/2018 6:51 PM

plowboy wrote:

All I can say is, "Thank you Jesus" that crack and meth didn't exist when I was young and dumber than a fencepost. I smoked my ...more

71Fish wrote:

Probably could nowwink

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

6/27/2018 4:53 AM

plowboy wrote:

71Fish wrote:

Plowboy, I kinda understand where you are coming from because I did the same as you, but even back then there was plenty of shit that would jack you up that I simply knew you dont screw with. I had friends who were huffing paint, taking all manner of dangerous pills (dilaudid, et. al. ), lots of folks on the needle & the spoon, there was the crazies free-basing stuff, that damn PCP/AngelDust was out there, hell one dude I played in a garage band with would huff the gas tank on his clapped out mid-70s Corolla - and lemme tell you it wasnt pretty what that did to him.

I think you are underestimating yourself and like me you were young enough to try some of the fun stuff out there, but your double helix was looking out for you whether you knew it or not. Natural Selection has been at work for quite some time now. wink

|

"We don't rent pigs."

6/27/2018 5:58 AM

There really aren't any words.?

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

6/27/2018 7:48 AM

I don’t know why I kept passing up the nutter butter thread, my curiosity finally got the best of me. Glad it did! That is hilarious

|

6/27/2018 8:30 AM

This is amazing

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

6/27/2018 6:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2018 6:23 PM

Newman was like : “excuse me ma’am, you’re printing.”

And

“You’re licensed to carry a crack pack?”

|

GP740
Since 1987

6/27/2018 7:42 PM

plowboy wrote:

71Fish wrote:

JAFO92 wrote:

Plowboy, I kinda understand where you are coming from because I did the same as you, but even back then there was plenty of ...more

Agree completely. I had responsibilities and took care of them. Uncle Sam said don't do it and since I liked cashing his pay checks...I said, ok then.

|