NutUp Suzuki team done?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2018 3:28 PM

I know the full gas tank turn around debacle happened, but are they completely done? sorry if there has already been a press release or discussed to death. Just didn’t know if is was legit done for.

|

4/28/2018 3:32 PM

Looks like it, nut up is sponsoring the HEP team and Cedric is now riding for them.

|

4/28/2018 3:34 PM

Thought they were just driving the rig around the block to burn off some excess fuel?

|

4/28/2018 3:35 PM

colintrax wrote:

Looks like it, nut up is sponsoring the HEP team and Cedric is now riding for them.

Thanks for the reply. Wonder if that was the final bridge for JH100 to burn?

|

4/28/2018 3:37 PM

colintrax wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

I doubt it, dude has speed and style. If he'll ride for cheap enough the bridges will be built.

|

4/28/2018 3:37 PM

Hunnnerrrrrrt brah. Hunnert

|

4/28/2018 3:40 PM

They locked the keys in the truck, season over.

|

4/28/2018 3:42 PM

colintrax wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

colintrax wrote:

I doubt it, dude has speed and style. If he'll ride for cheap enough the bridges will be built.

More like he’ll collect a check, put in social media appearances, and not actually ride. Then that bridge will burn and it’ll be on to the next sucker that doesn’t know what he’s been through.

|

4/28/2018 3:42 PM

crowe176 wrote:

...someone loan Hanson their phone so he can call AAA, BRO!

tongue pinch

|

4/28/2018 3:44 PM

crowe176 wrote:

Brent wrote:

...someone loan Hanson their phone so he can call AAA, BRO!

tongue pinch

Can't do, looks like a bum.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/28/2018 3:46 PM

hmm, think someone would do an interview to see what's up?

|

4/28/2018 3:46 PM

Did it ever really start?

|

4/28/2018 3:56 PM

Photo
|

4/28/2018 4:15 PM

langhammx wrote: Photo

So JH’s team lost a solid rider and their title sponsor over a tank of fuel? Wonder if that $600 in fuel was worth it?

|

4/28/2018 4:30 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

So JH’s team lost a solid rider and their title sponsor over a tank of fuel? Wonder if that $600 in fuel was worth it?

Pretty sure there's more to the story for them to lose the title sponsor.

|

4/28/2018 4:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2018 4:46 PM

Shit, wrong thread.

|

4/28/2018 4:56 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I’m sure there’s a ton more and I wish we could know.

|

4/28/2018 5:02 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Nope, can't have investigative reporting in this sport. Only the insiders get to know what's going on ermm

|

4/28/2018 5:21 PM

I missed the story about Josh locking his keys in his truck recently... someone said something about Decoster? Hard to believe theyd want to talk to him whats tue story about Hanny locking his keys in his truck?

|

4/28/2018 5:24 PM

yak651 wrote:

Nope, can't have investigative reporting in this sport. Only the insiders get to know what's going on ermm

Unfortunate truth.

|

4/28/2018 6:14 PM

If there's no more team, what happens to Bisceglia when he heals up? That poor dude hasn't been able to catch a break the past few years.

|

4/28/2018 6:16 PM

Sully wrote:

If there's no more team, what happens to Bisceglia when he heals up? That poor dude hasn't been able to catch a break the past ...more

Is Cedric racing the outdoors? If not maybe HEP is gonna take him in for that. IMO the HEP team is pretty strong with the current list of riders for the outdoors. Just not a SX bunch.

|

4/28/2018 6:23 PM

Sully wrote:

If there's no more team, what happens to Bisceglia when he heals up? That poor dude hasn't been able to catch a break the past ...more

colintrax wrote:

Is Cedric racing the outdoors? If not maybe HEP is gonna take him in for that. IMO the HEP team is pretty strong with the ...more

I have no idea if he's racing outdoors or not, but I agree, HEP is quietly putting together a fairly decent team.

|

4/28/2018 6:30 PM

I think he has a contract in Europe forthe summer.French supercross.

|

4/28/2018 6:34 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

I missed the story about Josh locking his keys in his truck recently... someone said something about Decoster? Hard to believe ...more

Apparently. He locked his keys and phone inside his truck. Asked someone if he could use their phone to call for help and the person said he looked like the type of person that would steal their phone, so they didn't let him.

Then he went on Instagram and told the story.

|

4/28/2018 6:42 PM

Sully wrote:

colintrax wrote:

Is Cedric racing the outdoors? If not maybe HEP is gonna take him in for that. IMO the HEP team is pretty strong with the ...more

Fairly certain he's only in the US for Supercross and going back to Europe after the series is over.

Still great to see HEP step up and support him after the LVL100 shit show. Hope he comes back in 2019.

|

4/28/2018 8:55 PM

$50 bucks says Racer X Online still has Hansen listed on the Injury Report for next week as a maybe.

Mike

|

4/28/2018 11:02 PM

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Jmicmoto13 wrote:

Theres gotta be a lot more to it than just the fuel thing. But i did hear that NutUp wrote the HEP team a $20,000 dollar check to get Cedric to the last 4 rounds. $5,000 bucks for each round. Thats pretty solid of them to do that for a "fill in" rider.

|

4/28/2018 11:03 PM

The rig was in Salt Lake today. Nobody around it etc, but it was in the pits.

|

Facebook.com/8tensolutions
Twitter and Instagram @8tensolutions

4/28/2018 11:11 PM

mxjon454 wrote:

Theres gotta be a lot more to it than just the fuel thing. But i did hear that NutUp wrote the HEP team a $20,000 dollar check ...more

Where did you hear that? Big chunk of change

|