Number backgrounds

Is there a company that prints number backgrounds into or onto the plastic? My new Honda has the graphics printed (into/ onto)? The shrouds. I would like something like that due to them staying on better than the standard sticker. I'm probably wishing for something that doesn't exist, but if anyone would know I could find it here.
|
2/12/2018 5:51am
Is there a company that prints number backgrounds into or onto the plastic? My new Honda has the graphics printed (into/ onto)? The shrouds. I would...
Is there a company that prints number backgrounds into or onto the plastic? My new Honda has the graphics printed (into/ onto)? The shrouds. I would like something like that due to them staying on better than the standard sticker. I'm probably wishing for something that doesn't exist, but if anyone would know I could find it here.
I don't think they're quite to that level yet, it would have to be done on the assembly line for the plastic, and the logistics behind printing "customized plastics" sounds like a headache. Its probably easy for the graphics on your Honda because every shroud is the same and its made in bulk. The best you can get at this point is ordering a set of plastic and backgrounds from places like DeCal Works and Factory Effex, they'll usually install the backgrounds for free with purchase of number plates.
2/12/2018 6:22am
I don't think they're quite to that level yet, it would have to be done on the assembly line for the plastic, and the logistics behind...
I don't think they're quite to that level yet, it would have to be done on the assembly line for the plastic, and the logistics behind printing "customized plastics" sounds like a headache. Its probably easy for the graphics on your Honda because every shroud is the same and its made in bulk. The best you can get at this point is ordering a set of plastic and backgrounds from places like DeCal Works and Factory Effex, they'll usually install the backgrounds for free with purchase of number plates.
Thank you for the response. What you said is kind of what I had figured. I will probably just go the pre installed background route. I just thought I would check here first just in case it was being done and I wasn't in the loop yet.

Post a reply to: Number backgrounds

The Latest