Nuclear Cowboyz - anyone see them?

dirtnapper
Edited Date/Time 11/14/2012 4:21pm
Just wondering of anyone has been to the show?

In the new RacerX, in the article and pictures of them, the stands in the background look really empty, not a full house at all. I guess doing a 14 week show for the last 4 years must be profitable. Do they usually sell out the venues?

Just wondering, no real reason. I'm not sure I would pay money to see the show if they came to a city near me. But thats just me.
|
CRF505
11/13/2012 10:07pm
I've seen the show. I went to the Auburn Hills, MI (metro Detroit, AH is where the Pistons play) last February and the crowd was at 80%-90% capacity I would say. I thought the story line was super lame but I heard recently that it's more for kids. If you go in with the right mindset it's a decent show. That is, ignore the announcer (unless you have kids) and just watch the big flips and whips. The show is coming back again this year and I don't plan to go again, but it's worth $20-$25 to see once. I think I paid $40 each for my tickets (me and the wife) and I didn't really think it was worth it. Then again, by supporting the show you're supporting the sport so in that sense you could spend your money in a lot worse ways.
dkg
11/14/2012 1:58am
Saw the show in so. Cal. Was worth the ticket price. I agree the story line was lame. Of course, I wasn't there to hear a story so I got what I expected, some awesome freestyle riding. Crowd was about 90% capacity. To me it was worth seeing once, twice, not so much.

The Shop

35smom
11/14/2012 6:16am
kongols wrote:
Guess what - no one cares.
Really? Is that cause its not MX? My good friend Mike Mason is in that show. They all started racing MX. They are just as passionate about FMX as we are about MX, work hard at it and honestly take quite a big risk.
Yes, if you have kids go...they love it!
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
11/14/2012 8:56am
kongols wrote:
35smom wrote:
Really? Is that cause its not MX? My good friend Mike Mason is in that show. They all started racing MX. They are just as passionate...
Really? Is that cause its not MX? My good friend Mike Mason is in that show. They all started racing MX. They are just as passionate about FMX as we are about MX, work hard at it and honestly take quite a big risk.
^ya that! Mason among many others
JeepnMike
11/14/2012 9:45am
Was going to take my kids to it, any exposure to the sport is good early on in my opinion. I changed my mind when I saw tickets starting at around $75 a seat (Seattle).
kongols
11/14/2012 9:59am
kongols wrote:
35smom wrote:
Really? Is that cause its not MX? My good friend Mike Mason is in that show. They all started racing MX. They are just as passionate...
Lighten up, lady! It was a response to dirtnappers comment in this thread. http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/jlaw-at-pala,1246558
35smom
11/14/2012 4:21pm
kongols wrote:
35smom wrote:
kongols wrote:
Lighten up, lady! It was a response to dirtnappers comment in this thread. http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/jlaw-at-pala,1246558
I was supposed to know that how?? Whistling Then you should have deleted out of this one Mister if you did want a reponse! Wink

Post a reply to: Nuclear Cowboyz - anyone see them?

The Latest