Now that rockstar husky has no one who do they go with?

Donovan759
6/1/2018 6:34am
A funny poll on a real life scenario? must be an asshat to get offended from this post
BH57
6/1/2018 7:11am
Malcolm Stewart
6/1/2018 8:40am
A funny poll on a real life scenario? must be an asshat to get offended from this post
Ray_MXS wrote:
Yeah having one of the title contenders getting hurt is indeed "funny"
more like who do you think will replace the title contender with humor, must of missed the part where I said fuck Jason Anderson
Lastander
6/1/2018 8:42am
Jeff Alessi, no but for real? Jimmy Albertson, Zach Bell, Nick Schmidt?

The Shop

MXMattii
6/1/2018 9:00am
MXMattii wrote:
Pourcel has a phone, Hungary isn't Africa or the end of the world. Bye the way: Michael Mosiman rides already Husqvarna bringing him to the rig...
Pourcel has a phone, Hungary isn't Africa or the end of the world. Bye the way: Michael Mosiman rides already Husqvarna bringing him to the rig could be a good opportunity for both.
ML512 wrote:
Michael Mosiman rides for Rockstar Husqvarna on the 250 team... His brother Josh Mosiman rides as a privateer on a Husky 450 but is now injured...he...
Michael Mosiman rides for Rockstar Husqvarna on the 250 team...

His brother Josh Mosiman rides as a privateer on a Husky 450 but is now injured...he pulled outta Glen Helen after dislocating his shoulder.
It was indeed that older one Josh I ment. But if he's injured too then daaaamn!

Yentel Martens

qwkdiesel87
6/1/2018 11:24am
rdmx151 wrote:
Malcom
ML512 wrote:
Already turned down some rides...
who has he turned down besides the JGR bonus only deal?
ML512
Fantasy
45th
6/1/2018 11:33am
Lastander wrote:
Jeff Alessi, no but for real? Jimmy Albertson, Zach Bell, Nick Schmidt?
Zach Bell is defending a title in off-road and just got picked for our ISDE team.
aroark247
6/1/2018 12:12pm
Jimmy Albertson, Ryan sipes. I'd like to see Colton Haaker
ML512
Fantasy
45th
6/1/2018 12:47pm
aroark247 wrote:
Haaker has an enduro schedule this summer. That guy would love to do it but based on a conversation we had recently, even though he’s on Husqvarna it’s not easy for him to skip the events he’s paid to do just cause he wants to race Moto.
TeamGreen
6/1/2018 1:01pm
aroark247 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Haaker has an enduro schedule this summer. That guy would love to do it but based on a conversation we had recently, even though he’s on...
Haaker has an enduro schedule this summer. That guy would love to do it but based on a conversation we had recently, even though he’s on Husqvarna it’s not easy for him to skip the events he’s paid to do just cause he wants to race Moto.
Put a 64 on Jason's bike and send it out on the track. It's that easy.

BoilemMashem
6/1/2018 2:20pm
Ricky Parker (Trampas Parker's kiddo). Pretty stinking fast, fun loving personality. Just a thought.
Lightning78
6/1/2018 2:37pm
ML512 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/05/31/265004/s1200_6889605_bears.jpg[/img]

Some of you should be concerned about the Bears being pisted ....bears know when youre on your period.....BEARS CAN SMELL THE MENSTRUATION! ....This, according to the evening news weather god.... Mr. Brick Tamblin
Lightning78
6/1/2018 2:39pm
Donovan759 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/06/01/265150/s1200_hat.jpg[/img]
Haaaahahahahha HOLY SHITBALLS! soon as I saw this I immediately started laughing so hard I almost choked on my pizza!!
hamncheeze
6/1/2018 3:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 3:22pm
make1go wrote:
got to laugh at 25th to 15th place. americans being mentioned, i mean what would be the point? its a fill in ride on a factory...
got to laugh at 25th to 15th place. americans being mentioned, i mean what would be the point?

its a fill in ride on a factory bike not a development ride on a secondry team.

there are 'others' that can go top 10 and that has a point..for a team..and a brand..
Well Husky may have a clause in its contract with Rockstar to have a certain number of riders/appearances in each class. So they might have no option other than to take some lesser guys who are riding well and put them on the bike, just to keep contracts satisfied. This is largely how a guy like Alex Ray ends up on the Monster Yamaha, or Tyler Bowers ends up racing outdoors on a Monster Kawasaki. Neither are outdoor stars but Monster's deals require the teams to field riders. In contrast, Red Bull does not seem to have this stipulation with KTM, that's why we see Marvin racing solo both last year and this year.

Again, here's the best guys who are currently racing, available and most likely willing to race:

Bradley Taft
Chris Alldredge
Jake Masterpool (possibly hurt?)
Josh Mosiman (hurt to some degree)

Then we have guys with associations to Husky and Rockstar, but are less likely to be ready and willing to step in at short notice:

Ryan Sipes
Andrew Short
Mike Brown (?)

And maybe as a total longshot no one has considered in this thread....Thomas Covington? He's riding hurt in Europe already, but Rockstar/Husky is a global brand relationship now so there could be wiggle room to move him back to the USA. But it would seem silly to move him back here mid-season when he's already struggling through injury.
Lightning78
6/1/2018 3:56pm
rdmx151 wrote:
Malcom
ML512 wrote:
Already turned down some rides...
who has he turned down besides the JGR bonus only deal?
So let me get this straight Malcolm Stewart posted videos or did interviews of him complaining poor me, woe is me, the the sky is falling, ......waaah waaahh. I REALLY WANT TO RIDE OUTDOORS BUT I can't get a ride for outdoors......and yet he's turned down how many offers? Even one offer with JGR and him turning it down is absolutely ridiculous even if it was incentive/bonus based, on a factory Suzuki RMZ450 says A LOT about his commitment and willingness to step up to the plate when the time came so he could repair/rebuild his somewhat tarnished image of skipping the outdoors and not being in shape or devoting 100% to his job as a racer when hes got zero clout to make these kind of deals.

To me, it sounds like he flat out doesnt want to get in shape to ride 2 full motos ....let alone a Supercross main. He came into the season out of shape landing the full season JGR RMZ450 ride and never got inshape. What was all this noise he was spouting off about last year skipping the outdoors so he could come into SX this year in shape, prepared and ready to battle....he was even gonna do at least a few rounds on his own with the KX450 he'd been testing and riding. He had all summer long uninjured and theough the fall hes had nothing but time to get in shape and be ready for 2018 Supercross.

I think its utterly disrespectful of him to show up out of shape and seemingly (because i dont know first hand what he was doing for fitness training off the bike during the season) out of shape and never gain any endurance throughout the entire SX season. It seems as if he did nothing, I say, because his endurance at Vegas was no better than the first round of SX for Malcolm and JGR showing up to ride the JGR Factory Suzuki RMZ450. To me, he wanted a ride so badly and got what some would consider one of the best Factory level bikes for Supercross due to its turning prowess and overall razor sharp handling. The bike DEFINITELY was not down on power since JGR alone has has a few years to develop that 450 engine package and has input plus factory parts direct from Suzuki Japan.

With the field virtually depleted, his results should have (by attrition) been much better but even when he started good he'd fade or crash (usually a mistake from being tired) ..... Now i read he couldve had at least one maybe more offers to ride outdoors and he turned them down bec he couldn't what? Get a salary? God forbid he get in shape and RIDE HARD to EARN money rather than be out of shape and hover in 15th-25th place while getting paid a salary and im sure this ride wouldve covered traveling expenses. Is this what he means by not wanting to ride for free? Does he feel he should be paid bec of his name alone? He can be lazy and never get up to snuff with his fitness yet still earn (i use the term EARN loosley) a salary?

This isnt an "I hate Malcolm Stewart" post .... Im just shocked and very diappointed that he'd publically sort of complain he cant get a ride for outdoors but REALLY wanted to ride the outdoors this year.... He was offered a ride and turned it down from the same team he spent all of 2018 with in Supercross bec he couldnt milk a salary out of it by givin minimal effort?

Yesterday he posted a pic of him fishing too lol. Now i know why team have overlooked him the last few years and hopefully my fellow vitalians dont take this next sentence the wrong way but....I hope hes left without a ride in Supercross next year and it opens up his eyes to why his lack of effort has cost him a shot at being employed as a rider. Its utterly frustrating to hear he turned down a ride while publically telling everyone he wants to race but cant find a ride....double talk and id be pissed if I were JGR to hear him saying this.
Lightning78
6/1/2018 4:15pm
wow sorry guys I didn't realize how long my post had gotten but I did take it up into paragraphs as some had suggested hopefully it gets red but I understand if no one wants to read it but basically if you want a synopsis of the post itself

I'm completely shocked he go publicly and somewhat complain he couldn't find a ride but yet was offered one with this very same team he spent all of the Supercross season with he turned it down because it was incentive or bonus based

He skips outdoors last year to show up ready for Supercross this year in shape and ready and he shows up.... out of shape and never seemed to get in better shape why should anybody pay him for that? so he can hover around 15th to 25th never getting in shape to last a full Moto or two. I hope he's overlooked again next year for a ride in Supercross and it finally open up his eyes that he cant get by on talent alone.

There are a lot of guys putting in effort week in and week out to be in better shape and improve their results to get better rides guys that are actually trying.

I don't hate Malcolm matter of fact he's still one of the most talented Riders out there unfortunately he doesn't seem to put forth the effort required to be at the top of his game therefore he's not getting the rides he wants. it's frustrating as a fan of the sport to see someone ride on the coattails of their name when simply not being lazy and getting in shape will put him easily within the top 10 every single week and dramatically turn around his career.

oh and one more thing I forgot to mention James please come back!!!
ob
6/1/2018 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 5:22pm
Collier? Aldredge? How many ex PC guys are hanging around? Mike Brown could still win I think. I haven’t read this whole thread and I’ve been drinking
hamncheeze
6/1/2018 6:02pm
ob wrote:
Collier? Aldredge? How many ex PC guys are hanging around? Mike Brown could still win I think. I haven’t read this whole thread and I’ve been...
Collier? Aldredge? How many ex PC guys are hanging around? Mike Brown could still win I think. I haven’t read this whole thread and I’ve been drinking
Not reading the whole thread and being semi-drunk makes you a Vital authority!
6/1/2018 7:11pm Edited Date/Time 6/1/2018 7:12pm
TREY F'N CANARD SMOKES EVERYONE MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD. Plus he has nothing going on since his "Supercross Safety Authoratahh" job ended after round 5. He could easily come back and finish easily in the top 10. Stewart? Albertson? Brayton? Gtfo out they are all contracted, not to mention Trey would wax them all.
shmacky78
6/2/2018 11:37am
How about that brand emassador guy Jeff Emig ?

Post a reply to: Now that rockstar husky has no one who do they go with?

The Latest