Now that Poto is done.....

Motoxdoc
Edited Date/Time 7/10/2015 9:30am
who are we going to field for the USGP? I've heard some friends say if Poto doesn't race they aren't going. Well I'm still a huge fan of the Euro-heros of MX and since I live close to Glen Helen I'm definitely going to spectate that race....I wonder what Merican's will I have to root for?
|
Xeno
7/9/2015 5:01pm Edited Date/Time 7/9/2015 5:04pm
I think all the US-based Husky & KTM factory racers are signed up.

Personally, I'd like to see Christian Craig have a Marty Moates-type day at the USGP.
ChrisB10
7/9/2015 5:05pm
Xeno wrote:
I think all the US-based Husky & KTM factory racers are signed up. Personally, I'd like to see Christian Craig have a Marty Moates-type day at...

Personally, I'd like to see Christian Craig have a Marty Moates-type day at the USGP.
You are correct sir. It sucks the KTM/Husky riders will have a month of down time before the GP, I worry they will get a little rusty not racing for a month but the event still should be good.
Motoxdoc
7/9/2015 5:10pm
Xeno wrote:
I think all the US-based Husky & KTM factory racers are signed up. Personally, I'd like to see Christian Craig have a Marty Moates-type day at...

I'd be stoked to see the Dung and Anderson there! Christian Craig racing the USGP would be bitchin too. Canard or Shorty.....maybe not likely, but I'd love to see either of them there as well.
bd
7/9/2015 5:47pm
Maybe a Barcia. He is close to Stanton and Stanton believes in defending the country during US MXGPs

The Shop

watson
7/9/2015 5:49pm
So all KTM and Husky factory riders. That means Dungey racing the USGP for sure- no backsies?
7/10/2015 1:19am
Xeno wrote:

ChrisB10 wrote:
You are correct sir. It sucks the KTM/Husky riders will have a month of down time before the GP, I worry they will get a little...
You are correct sir. It sucks the KTM/Husky riders will have a month of down time before the GP, I worry they will get a little rusty not racing for a month but the event still should be good.
dont think they get rusty in a few weeks , its not like they are not racing / training those weeks
7/10/2015 5:16am
Xeno wrote:

baby stingray running one in on Herlings... holy crap. epic.
motomike137
7/10/2015 5:20am
bd wrote:
Maybe a Barcia. He is close to Stanton and Stanton believes in defending the country during US MXGPs
In a perfect world we'd have Bam Bam and Bubba show up!
7/10/2015 5:33am
whoever goes, will not be the best US rider.

Remember Tomac Smoked the field by 30 seconds... That makes me think the GP guys will be quite a bit ahead of dungey etc.

motomike137
7/10/2015 8:18am
whoever goes, will not be the best US rider. Remember Tomac Smoked the field by 30 seconds... That makes me think the GP guys will be...

Remember Tomac Smoked the field by 30 seconds... That makes me think the GP guys will be quite a bit ahead of dungey etc.

Please explain the formula you used to extrpolate your conclusion here, I'm not good at fuzzy logic.
TDeath21
7/10/2015 9:03am
If they're smart, every MXoN rider will go there. I think that month off before racing the MXoN kills the AMA guys when it's time to go racing.
kawirider819
7/10/2015 9:05am
whoever goes, will not be the best US rider. Remember Tomac Smoked the field by 30 seconds... That makes me think the GP guys will be...

Please explain the formula you used to extrpolate your conclusion here, I'm not good at fuzzy logic.
This oughtta be good.....
Fraser
7/10/2015 9:09am
Xeno wrote:

ChrisB10 wrote:
You are correct sir. It sucks the KTM/Husky riders will have a month of down time before the GP, I worry they will get a little...
But they could spend most of that month practising laps at Glen Helen couldn't they?
Olson
7/10/2015 9:15am
Nelson only guy in the 250 class? How old is Hill?
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
7/10/2015 9:25am
Xeno wrote:

ChrisB10 wrote:
Fraser wrote:
But they could spend most of that month practising laps at Glen Helen couldn't they?
With the exception of Hill they live several thousand miles away from the track.
IceMan446
7/10/2015 9:27am
If I am Roger D, I am having my entire MXoN team race the USGP.

I think the long layoff hurts our riders going into such a big race to not have a gate drop before.

IceMan446
7/10/2015 9:29am
TDeath21 wrote:
If they're smart, every MXoN rider will go there. I think that month off before racing the MXoN kills the AMA guys when it's time to...
If they're smart, every MXoN rider will go there. I think that month off before racing the MXoN kills the AMA guys when it's time to go racing.
Beat me to it. I didnt read all the posts before I made mine.

But I have to agree completely. I think thats one of the main reasons the US riders come out flat during that race.
7/10/2015 9:30am
Not sure about the Mericans but there's a pretty big name from down under that's keen to give it a go Wink Depends if he can get off his Instagram and get something sorted though Tongue

Post a reply to: Now that Poto is done.....

The Latest