"Now it's up to the lawyers."

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/28/2015 1:22am
jamma10 wrote:
The first slide sounded pretty serious stuff. "Lawyers are involved. I will see this thing through, so errrrrr, I think Mr Gallagher needs to find a...
The first slide sounded pretty serious stuff.

"Lawyers are involved. I will see this thing through, so errrrrr, I think Mr Gallagher needs to find a new weekend job, so we shall see"
500guy wrote:
What a pussy, if AMA and FIM let this thing go past telling Chad to STFU , I will be surprised.
Why is he a Pussy for standing up for something be believes in?

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/28/2015 1:28am
VET74 wrote:
Dude we get that you are a fanboy of Reed and anyone who crosses him should be banished forever...get over it, Reed made a stupid decision...
Dude we get that you are a fanboy of Reed and anyone who crosses him should be banished forever...get over it, Reed made a stupid decision and now he is paying the consequence.

You chalk up his stupid decision to "passion", and the official as just a lying POS. Reed is not doing one thing to make this sport better in this situation, he's just trying to make himself look like the victim after a complete tool move by him. I would have a lot more respect for him to say that he made a stupid decision, and then if he wants to handle this thing privately with the AMA, then do it and quite running your mouth.

I honestly don't believe for one minute he has a case for anything... other than in the court of public opinion.
So Reed makes a bad decision and has to pay for it.

Cool and fair enough.

But the black flag was a bad decision (in my opinion), why should the person who made that bad decision not have to pay the consequences or answer to someone for that decision.

IT goes both ways.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/28/2015 1:40am
Yes Reed is guilty of taking out another rider, no one is doubting that. But 100% of riders who take out other riders for any reason do not get instantly disqualified.

Over the course of history I would say less than .0000000000000000001% of riders who have cleaned out another rider during a race have been black flagged at that level of the sport, or any level for that matter!

RV and Jlaw get into a full punch up after a bike is launched into another riders head. Yes they may have been disqualified from the qualifying session, but at the end of the day it cost them nothing in terms of championship points, they were not black flagged for the day.

jock
Fantasy
1st
1/28/2015 1:49am
I'm a TC41 fan, but all this started from one bad decision, followed by another, followed by another.

I bet Hannah is thinking, "WHAT THE FUCK, PUSSIES" Laughing

The Shop

hillbilly
1/28/2015 3:59am
Chad should sit out the race Saturday nite and see if it happens without him,

I think the event would still take place.
Gravel
1/28/2015 5:29am
If Chad wants to change the sport for the better, he would find much more support without the obvious selfish motivations.

His takeout of TC was nothing more than a childish tantrum that deserved some sort of punishment, I think any blatant take out should be addressed with a DQ. Race forward and DQs are just not gonna happen.

As a 40 year fan of MX and SX I base a lot of buying decisions on who sponsors riders. I'll still buy Surf detergent today based on Jeff Glass's deal from decades back. Based on Chads actions I won't give Discount Tire the first chance at a purchase that I would have if he would race forward instead calling his lawyer.

JMO..

ns503
1/28/2015 5:49am
Were they not on the same lap when that happens? Which would imply racing for position, no matter how slow they were going. Who hasn't run someone wide when racing for position? And usually the guy who is being run wide, will pile on the binders before they hit the blocks especially when going that slow.
fidiot
1/28/2015 6:08am
Gravel wrote:
If Chad wants to change the sport for the better, he would find much more support without the obvious selfish motivations. His takeout of TC was...
If Chad wants to change the sport for the better, he would find much more support without the obvious selfish motivations.

His takeout of TC was nothing more than a childish tantrum that deserved some sort of punishment, I think any blatant take out should be addressed with a DQ. Race forward and DQs are just not gonna happen.

As a 40 year fan of MX and SX I base a lot of buying decisions on who sponsors riders. I'll still buy Surf detergent today based on Jeff Glass's deal from decades back. Based on Chads actions I won't give Discount Tire the first chance at a purchase that I would have if he would race forward instead calling his lawyer.

JMO..

Interesting position you take. I am MORE likely to go to Discount Tire now than before.
huck
1/28/2015 6:48am
hillbilly wrote:
Chad should sit out the race Saturday nite and see if it happens without him,

I think the event would still take place.
I lol'ed..... Sometimes the athletes think they're bigger than the show... they're not.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
1/28/2015 7:03am
Gravel wrote:
If Chad wants to change the sport for the better, he would find much more support without the obvious selfish motivations. His takeout of TC was...

JMO..

I hope Discount Tire reads this and bans you for life. What a silly thing to bring up Discount Tire for the move Chad made in the heat of the moment.

I don't think what chad did was right, but it sure isn't going to affect my shopping habits...

Post a reply to: "Now it's up to the lawyers."

The Latest