"Now it's up to the lawyers."

1/25/2015 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2015 1:54pm
MxKing809 wrote:
You turned down consensual heterosexual anal? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/01/25/78048/s1200_image.jpg[/img]
You turned down consensual heterosexual anal?

1/25/2015 8:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 8:32pm
MxKing809 wrote:
You turned down consensual heterosexual anal? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/01/25/78048/s1200_image.jpg[/img]

Bingo. When you get the ok to take the ole dirt road home, you don't ask questions. You reach for lube and hammer down.
Edit: referring to anal with a woman.
1/25/2015 8:29pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2015 1:54pm
MxKing809 wrote:

Bingo. When you get the ok to take the ole dirt road home, you don't ask questions. You reach for lube and hammer down. Edit: referring...
Bingo. When you get the ok to take the ole dirt road home, you don't ask questions. You reach for lube and hammer down.
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
1/25/2015 8:30pm
MxKing809 wrote:

Bingo. When you get the ok to take the ole dirt road home, you don't ask questions. You reach for lube and hammer down. Edit: referring...
#991 wrote:
Someone's projecting......Cool

The Shop

1/25/2015 8:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2015 1:55pm
1/25/2015 8:36pm Edited Date/Time 4/6/2015 1:55pm
#991 wrote:
Your missing out on some brown gold
MxKing809
Fantasy
315th
1/25/2015 8:43pm
Crush wrote:
WTAF
Lol, what say you Crusha?
JM485
1/25/2015 9:31pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 9:35pm
chad reed is a bitch! seriously the biggest cry baby!u knock someone off the track and now u wanna sue cause the ama found u at...
chad reed is a bitch! seriously the biggest cry baby!u knock someone off the track and now u wanna sue cause the ama found u at fault?
peelout wrote:
Wow..
No kidding, but what do you expect from someone who says "u" in place of "you" and evidently has a broken shift key? Punctuation is cool kids, stay in school. . .

Edit: By the way, Reed had BY FAR the biggest applause last night at the race, so I don't think very many people think he is the egotistical maniac some of you idiots are trying to make him out to be.
Whitey
1/25/2015 9:40pm
Well this thread took a turn down a muddy highway
Skippie
1/25/2015 9:54pm
It's probably been said, but I don't think Reed is so much upset over the fact that he was black flagged more of how it was handled. He's already said what he did was dumb. But his point is that it should be handled like F1, arguably the most professional motor sport. The incident should be "up for review" and a decision decided after the race after a lot of time and thought has been put into it. Not one random dude throwing out the black flag less then a minute after the incident.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/25/2015 9:56pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 11:16pm
@aaryn#234: We get it, you're an AUSSIE, you feel a connection to Chad. Hence the possible bias. Now, there are [i]plenty[/i] of video's on youtube showing...
@aaryn#234: We get it, you're an AUSSIE, you feel a connection to Chad. Hence the possible bias.

Now, there are plenty of video's on youtube showing "takeouts", please show us some where the rider being retaliated on is slowed, moving over to the side of the track, off the racing line, adjusting their goggles with one hand off the bars!

Please do that or STFU. Because everything you compare this to is not comparable. Get it?
Not sure if I know how to Suck Tits and Fuck Unicorns? First part is easy enough to cover but hard to find unicorns since they were all wiped out in the big Unicorn culling of 1327.

Of course there is not many if any video's of a similar situation, it is not ofter a rider gets landed on then is able to quickly get up behind the rider who just cleaned them out and they both take off at the same time.

OK not comparable, I can't be fucked looking for the video, but how about Barcia rolling around the track at Bercy waiting for the lead rider to come around to lap him and clean him out, sure the guy taken out is still racing, but Barcia is out of the race completely, not on the lead lap and has no intention to be part of the race apart form clearly to take said rider out.

Now like the Supercross the event was FIM sanctioned, may I ask what Barcia's penalty was for that, was he black flagged from the event?

You ask me to show a video of a similar situation, it is not dis similar to most retaliation take outs. Watch the video again and tell me that Canard does not re-enter the race flat out, before then again slowing up to re-adjust his goggles, right at the point Chad runs him wide with a elbow.

You can not convince me that Canard does not enter that track intent on continuing racing at full speed, before he does again check up. and it all happens in just a couple of seconds.

Now I will admit I am a huge Reed fan. On the weekend just gone I was yelling at the TV when Reed was making his way into the lead and was hoping he could hold off Canard, at the same time I also yelled at the TV when Ken came up short on the triple, massive Roczen Fan as well!

At the same time was pumped to see Canard win, so my opinion has nothing to do with being against Canard. My issue is not with Reed being penalised, I have said many times, that while I can see why Reed done what he did, and my thoughts are that Canard had every intention to continue racing flat out from the moment he entered the track until he once again chose to slow down, it was still not the wises decision by Chad and he should be penalised or reprimanded for what he did.

I just do not in any way shape or form agree that the instant black flag penalty was warranted, and think Reed and his team have every right to appeal the decision, which is what this thread is about.

In the same way that I think the James Stewart should have been penalised for his mistake, but not with a 16 month penalty, he should have been on the gate these four races.

While I am a big big fan of Reed and a Aussie, that does not play into thoughts regarding the black flag.

aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/25/2015 9:58pm
@aaryn#234: We get it, you're an AUSSIE, you feel a connection to Chad. Hence the possible bias. Now, there are [i]plenty[/i] of video's on youtube showing...
@aaryn#234: We get it, you're an AUSSIE, you feel a connection to Chad. Hence the possible bias.

Now, there are plenty of video's on youtube showing "takeouts", please show us some where the rider being retaliated on is slowed, moving over to the side of the track, off the racing line, adjusting their goggles with one hand off the bars!

Please do that or STFU. Because everything you compare this to is not comparable. Get it?
DemoDick wrote:
this
I see you can't be bothered answering any of the questions I asked, yet you ask me not to assume.

I guess quoting another person quote and typing the word THIS is much easier Smile
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/25/2015 10:07pm
Crush wrote:
[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/0a/0a491aa4d69a9c0c7c9b516c78e1092e7272fea24b4ac205f5944781e2dad439.jpg[/img] [img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/33/336b6fe23dccf5ea63bbb6fedb03d6469017e33ab2ff0a9f089307a1c56cbc32.jpg[/img] [img]http://memeshappen.com/media/created/lmpiiw.jpg[/img] [img]https://makeameme.org/media/created/Seriously-what-the-2pu9fp.jpg[/img]

Dam, just got back from riding, nothing like heading out for a ride on Australia Day Smile come back respond to a couple of people that quoted me, go back continuing reading and this thread really has turned in to a But Fuck thread for real.

Pure gold, this could not have been taken further off topic if people tried.

I really need to stop posting about the Reed / Canard situation.

Canard made a mistake, Reed done something silly, the official blew the situation out of control.

Canard rebounded with a win, Reed on the podium and they seemed to be having a good chat on the podium on Saturday after the race. I just hope that Reed does not end this season ten points behind the championship winner, be it Roczen or Dungey Smile
FreshTopEnd
Fantasy
4231st
1/25/2015 10:10pm
Skippie wrote:
It's probably been said, but I don't think Reed is so much upset over the fact that he was black flagged more of how it was...
It's probably been said, but I don't think Reed is so much upset over the fact that he was black flagged more of how it was handled. He's already said what he did was dumb. But his point is that it should be handled like F1, arguably the most professional motor sport. The incident should be "up for review" and a decision decided after the race after a lot of time and thought has been put into it. Not one random dude throwing out the black flag less then a minute after the incident.
F1 routinely penalizes guys in the in the midst of a race. Not sure where he got that.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
1/25/2015 10:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 10:48pm

aaryn #234 wrote:
Not sure if I know how to Suck Tits and Fuck Unicorns? First part is easy enough to cover but hard to find unicorns since they...
Not sure if I know how to Suck Tits and Fuck Unicorns? First part is easy enough to cover but hard to find unicorns since they were all wiped out in the big Unicorn culling of 1327.

Of course there is not many if any video's of a similar situation, it is not ofter a rider gets landed on then is able to quickly get up behind the rider who just cleaned them out and they both take off at the same time.

OK not comparable, I can't be fucked looking for the video, but how about Barcia rolling around the track at Bercy waiting for the lead rider to come around to lap him and clean him out, sure the guy taken out is still racing, but Barcia is out of the race completely, not on the lead lap and has no intention to be part of the race apart form clearly to take said rider out.

Now like the Supercross the event was FIM sanctioned, may I ask what Barcia's penalty was for that, was he black flagged from the event?

You ask me to show a video of a similar situation, it is not dis similar to most retaliation take outs. Watch the video again and tell me that Canard does not re-enter the race flat out, before then again slowing up to re-adjust his goggles, right at the point Chad runs him wide with a elbow.

You can not convince me that Canard does not enter that track intent on continuing racing at full speed, before he does again check up. and it all happens in just a couple of seconds.

Now I will admit I am a huge Reed fan. On the weekend just gone I was yelling at the TV when Reed was making his way into the lead and was hoping he could hold off Canard, at the same time I also yelled at the TV when Ken came up short on the triple, massive Roczen Fan as well!

At the same time was pumped to see Canard win, so my opinion has nothing to do with being against Canard. My issue is not with Reed being penalised, I have said many times, that while I can see why Reed done what he did, and my thoughts are that Canard had every intention to continue racing flat out from the moment he entered the track until he once again chose to slow down, it was still not the wises decision by Chad and he should be penalised or reprimanded for what he did.

I just do not in any way shape or form agree that the instant black flag penalty was warranted, and think Reed and his team have every right to appeal the decision, which is what this thread is about.

In the same way that I think the James Stewart should have been penalised for his mistake, but not with a 16 month penalty, he should have been on the gate these four races.

While I am a big big fan of Reed and a Aussie, that does not play into thoughts regarding the black flag.

in regards to the Bercy incident, Bercy is not a world championship, and not sanctioned by the FIM, but by the French federation,

and anyway, Barcia was black flagged, and banned for the night, similar to Reed, so by your accounts, Reed should have got black flagged for a similar incident,
Crush
1/25/2015 10:27pm
Hope the riding was good Azza!

I'm out for a ride next sunday... pumped! Exam thursday night and have a few weeks off before starting my thesis so getting in some riding, can't wait! Hopefully this slow soaking rain makes Appin a bit more fun that it's typical glacier like state!
toroP
1/25/2015 10:27pm
Skippie wrote:
It's probably been said, but I don't think Reed is so much upset over the fact that he was black flagged more of how it was...
F1 routinely penalizes guys in the in the midst of a race. Not sure where he got that.
I would be interested to hear of an example where an F1 official unilaterally decided to DQ a driver.
Skippie
1/25/2015 10:41pm
And if they did it wasn't only one guy doing it in less then a minute after seeing no replays.
Crush
1/25/2015 10:46pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 10:47pm
Even if they have instantly Dq'd in F1, for the most part, they're process and review system is waaaaay better than the inconsistent shit show we have in Moto.

Phoenix 2010, Gallagher dq'd Reed and gave him a one race ban, based on what he saw, blatantly, with his own eyes, and however else he wants to frame it... Chad appealed, with x-rays of his broken hand had, and video showing that broken hand was pinned under James and his bike, and it was over turned... A bit of common sense and review after the fact got it right. So he's already shown himself to be fallible, and his eye witness review, the same eyes that saw this, are clearly shithouse...

Later that year, Reed said to Gallagher after practice that the jump RV broke his leg on was needing to be fixed... and after RV's crash he called him out about that same jump.

Even if you think the call at A2 was right, even if you don't think that the Phoenix and St Louis incidents above wouldn't have some sort of slant on John's eagerness to flag Chad, outside of these three incidents, they've got it wrong loads before... literally a history so long that people thought James wasn't gonna get anything more than a fine because nothing ever is done correctly in moto... Sometimes they reverse their calls, sometimes upheld, with no consistency at all. Sometimes it's one guy making the calls, sometimes it's weeks later a few... They're a compete and utter joke of a sanctioning body.

If Chad's actions here mean something, some sort of proper review panel or whatever is introduced, good. About fucking time.
scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
1/25/2015 10:47pm
Skippie wrote:
toroP wrote:
I would be interested to hear of an example where an F1 official unilaterally decided to DQ a driver.
I dont remember a driver DQ like that, but I have never seen a formula 1 driver turn into another car that was off the racing line and not at race pace,
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
1/25/2015 10:54pm
toroP wrote:
Montoya in 2005
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2005/6/3158.html

the last 3 black flag incidents were these:

2007 Montreal: F. Massa and G. Fisichella (exiting pit lane when lights were red)
2005 Montreal: JP Montoya (exiting pit lane when lights were red)
2004 Indianapolis: JP Montoya (switching to a spare car)
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=581227
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
1/25/2015 11:00pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 11:05pm
Skippie wrote:
And if they did it wasn't only one guy doing it in less then a minute after seeing no replays.
One guy should not have that much power, Gallagher didn't even have the balls to explain it on TV Saturday night himself, he had Paul Carruthers go on camera and do it. Blush Not sure if it was Paul Carruthers or Kevin Crowther I may have the two mixed up but it sure wasn't very manly for Gallagher to pawn it off.
Crush
1/25/2015 11:02pm
Yeah I thought that was a bit odd they didn't have Gallagher do the TV spot...

The Malicious thing does makes me laugh though.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/25/2015 11:21pm

aaryn #234 wrote:
Not sure if I know how to Suck Tits and Fuck Unicorns? First part is easy enough to cover but hard to find unicorns since they...

scott_nz wrote:
in regards to the Bercy incident, Bercy is not a world championship, and not sanctioned by the FIM, but by the French federation, and anyway, Barcia...
in regards to the Bercy incident, Bercy is not a world championship, and not sanctioned by the FIM, but by the French federation,

and anyway, Barcia was black flagged, and banned for the night, similar to Reed, so by your accounts, Reed should have got black flagged for a similar incident,
The French Federation come under the FIM?

Was Barcia Blag flagged on the spot by one person with in 30 seconds, serious question as I don't know, I did not even realise he got blag flagged for the event.

Also if you read my post you will see where it says, OK NOT COMPARABLE, But what about.

I was taking into account a situation that was a lot worse and Barcia was not black flagged. But as you have just told me I was wrong on that part he was black flagged.

Nothing will change my mind about the Black Flag being shown to Reed after the decision of one official was the right decision, nothing.

scott_nz
Fantasy
655th
1/25/2015 11:33pm
aaryn #234 wrote:
The French Federation come under the FIM? Was Barcia Blag flagged on the spot by one person with in 30 seconds, serious question as I don't...
The French Federation come under the FIM?

Was Barcia Blag flagged on the spot by one person with in 30 seconds, serious question as I don't know, I did not even realise he got blag flagged for the event.

Also if you read my post you will see where it says, OK NOT COMPARABLE, But what about.

I was taking into account a situation that was a lot worse and Barcia was not black flagged. But as you have just told me I was wrong on that part he was black flagged.

Nothing will change my mind about the Black Flag being shown to Reed after the decision of one official was the right decision, nothing.

yes the french federation does, but just like the MA or MNZ , when running the national series FIM have no direct control,

Barcia pulled off straight away so did not get a black flag, but was DQ'd for the night,

I actually agree with you that the black flag was over the top, but I can see why it was pulled, even if I dont agree with it,
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/26/2015 12:31am
Crush wrote:
Hope the riding was good Azza! I'm out for a ride next sunday... pumped! Exam thursday night and have a few weeks off before starting my...
Hope the riding was good Azza!

I'm out for a ride next sunday... pumped! Exam thursday night and have a few weeks off before starting my thesis so getting in some riding, can't wait! Hopefully this slow soaking rain makes Appin a bit more fun that it's typical glacier like state!
Riding in SA for the last two weeks has been amazing, last fortnight I rode 4 times in 8 days Smile summer rain and cool conditions.

Enjoy your ride on Sunday, I have my first race if there year next Saturday, stadiumX going to run C Lites and B Vets Smile
Crush
1/26/2015 12:40am
Sorry, there? At Appin?

You're getting some riding in bud, enjoy seeing the pics on fb. What's the next project bike?

Post a reply to: "Now it's up to the lawyers."

The Latest