Notional tickets still not for sale

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2021 5:49 PM

Anybody know when tickets will be available for the Nationals? Looking at flights for Unadilla and Budds Creek right now, but scared to pull the trigger until I have tickets.

|

5/3/2021 5:51 PM

Walked up to the gate and bought mine at Pala last year...

|

5/3/2021 6:09 PM

I have purchased one for Thunder Valley already

|

5/3/2021 6:12 PM

I received an email from MX sports pro racing today stating that tickets for five of the nationals are now for sale. It sounds like they are still working to confirm fan attendance will be allowed at the others.

|

5/3/2021 6:12 PM

My dad and brother both bought tickets for Pala 1 last week.

|

5/3/2021 6:23 PM

Alex814 wrote:

I received an email from MX sports pro racing today stating that tickets for five of the nationals are now for sale. It sounds ...more

Exactly what I’m waiting for. If one of the two doesn’t have fans, I’ll be knocking a few days off the trip.

|

5/3/2021 6:33 PM

It's just stupid if fans are not allowed,. Vaccine is making rounds and it's gonna be 100 degrees during events. I have tickets for the Atlanta Nascar race in July and it is gonna be full capacity

|

5/3/2021 7:32 PM

I can't see Washougal having many, if any. Apparently Washington is shutting down again. Here in Montana, we have no restrictions, no mask mandate, no anything, and our numbers are going down

|

5/3/2021 7:52 PM

Bought my Hangtown seat Saturday.

|

5/4/2021 2:43 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

I can't see Washougal having many, if any. Apparently Washington is shutting down again. Here in Montana, we have no ...more

Politics!

|

5/4/2021 2:53 AM

From their website. Fingers crossed, hotel is already booked. Photo

|

5/4/2021 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2021 11:20 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

I can't see Washougal having many, if any. Apparently Washington is shutting down again. Here in Montana, we have no ...more

musrat88 wrote:

Politics!

Logic! Montana has a population of ~1 million spread out over a significantly larger area vs Washington’s ~7 million. Seattle alone has ~725k residents. (edit: the metro area is 3.87 million!) Population density is a major factor in the spread of a virus.

|

5/4/2021 10:53 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

musrat88 wrote:

Politics!

steezenation wrote:

Logic! Montana has a population of ~1 million spread out over a significantly larger area vs Washington’s ~7 million. Seattle ...more

Sorry, but there is no room for logic on Vital..... silly

|

5/4/2021 7:35 PM

MudPup545 wrote:

Didn't attend for the first time since '93 last year (and I was born in 92). Really hoping for some good news!

|

5/4/2021 8:17 PM

Got my Camping pass and ticket for Pala National Rd 1.
Looking forward to the Great Outdoors cool

|

5/4/2021 9:36 PM

MXerDW wrote:

Got my Camping pass and ticket for Pala National Rd 1.
Looking forward to the Great Outdoors cool

Let a brother know when you're around!

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

5/4/2021 10:06 PM

I had a notion of getting mine but I'll probably wait.

|

5/5/2021 2:54 AM

MudPup545 wrote:

Alex814 wrote:

Didn't attend for the first time since '93 last year (and I was born in 92). Really hoping for some good news!

First year for me was 95 and I hadn’t missed one either until last summer. I refuse to reset the counter back to zero though.
Your situation is similar to my son’s. Born in 04’ and has never missed one.
Fingers crossed!

|