Nothing to say about the east lites kids?

-eagle-
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:17am
Went back and watched houston last night and this series is gonna be good.
Metty, Pourcel, Izzy & Stroupe about what I expected.
Lemoine and Durhamn more speed than I expected.
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
2/19/2009 7:37am
Pourcel is going to sweep the East ...snooze fest. Smile
rallendude
2/19/2009 7:38am
Yeah, they all looked slow compared to the West Coast rounds.
2/19/2009 8:32am
FastEddy wrote:
Not so fast Eddie, he has to finish all 8 rounds first, just saying.

The Shop

jonjon714
2/19/2009 8:34am
Stroupe will win Atlanta...you're welcome.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/19/2009 8:54am
Stroupe probably should have been on the podium in Houston. (You pick which spot.)

One of the three riders on the podium in Houston was still panting like a dog a full five minutes after the race was over, while the other two looked like they were ready to head back out onto the track for more. (You guess which one.)

I think Pourcel tried to come in under the radar for this season, but the cat's out of the bag on his speed.

Martin Davalos is looking for more out of his results.

Brett Metcalfe was solid, and should be in the hunt for the title till the end.
ocscottie
2/19/2009 9:10am
I would really like to see Marteeen get up on the box a lot this season, such a nice kid.

I think the whole C.Pourcel story is phenomenal! mad respect for coming back so strong from such a devastating injury.
raddad
2/19/2009 9:11am
I would guess it was Pourcel that was panting hard. Not near as much time as most others to ride/train. I would guess it was pure adrenalin that carried him those last 5 lapsSmile

What do i win Gibby?
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
2/19/2009 10:10am
FastEddy wrote:
Yeah, he has been injury prone in the past....
But if he keeps his body together and stays off the ground,I think he has the speed to win them all.
Lightning78
2/19/2009 10:14am
I read thet Josh Lichtle is going to race Atlanta ....should be interesting to see how he does
peelout719
2/19/2009 10:15am
stroupe and pourcel battle for the championship all the way.

metcalfe is the East's morais. sure he'll be there every week, but just lacks the raw speed.

j-law will be in the east. playing the wild card in the 450 class.

what i'm so surprised about is how everyone is letting stewart pass his way into the lead in the first corner with such ease. fuckin learn how to block a guy! i did it all the time if i had a good start and a faster rider was right behind me. it's almost like these guys are paid to move over for him in the first corner.
jonjon714
2/19/2009 10:22am Edited Date/Time 2/19/2009 10:22am
-eagle- wrote:
What is Nicco Izzi, alex.
I think he was just pumped about the meatball sub he had waiting back at the rig...he did super good for a fat kid.
jamma10
2/19/2009 10:24am
peelout719 wrote:
stroupe and pourcel battle for the championship all the way. metcalfe is the East's morais. sure he'll be there every week, but just lacks the raw...

metcalfe is the East's morais. sure he'll be there every week, but just lacks the raw speed.

what i'm so surprised about is how everyone is letting stewart pass his way into the lead in the first corner with such ease. fuckin learn how to block a guy! i did it all the time if i had a good start and a faster rider was right behind me. it's almost like these guys are paid to move over for him in the first corner.
Toys would really start flying out of Stewart's San Manuel pram if that was to happen.
Foster576
2/19/2009 10:28am
peelout719 wrote:
stroupe and pourcel battle for the championship all the way. metcalfe is the East's morais. sure he'll be there every week, but just lacks the raw...

Im with you there! I guess they have it in their head ah well its Stewart hes gonna pass me anyways Ill just let him by. It sucks. I wish they would try their ass of to block him just to make the race that much better. There had been plenty of time I got a great start and there were plenty of faster guys behind me and I rode as wide as Rosie O'Donnels ass to block and keep them behind me as long as I could. Granted Im not there in SX but still, put a little effort to keep him behind.
raddad
2/19/2009 10:38am
peelout719 wrote:

Foster576 wrote:
Im with you there! I guess they have it in their head ah well its Stewart hes gonna pass me anyways Ill just let him by...
Im with you there! I guess they have it in their head ah well its Stewart hes gonna pass me anyways Ill just let him by. It sucks. I wish they would try their ass of to block him just to make the race that much better. There had been plenty of time I got a great start and there were plenty of faster guys behind me and I rode as wide as Rosie O'Donnels ass to block and keep them behind me as long as I could. Granted Im not there in SX but still, put a little effort to keep him behind.
Pretty much with you guys there, i notice the same things and wonder what the other team owners think about that!

It would be interesting if Jlaw really was a wild card or at least would take JS to the bales in the first turn..feathers would fly baby!
peelout719
2/19/2009 10:53am
its almost as if a lot of these guys are riding for their checks. not saying they aren't trying... but for shitsakes! try and keep a guy behind you! cut under and try to hit their front wheel! brake check the sucker! ride wide and use ever inch of the track. when MA took villopoto high at phoenix and RV fell, that was the best move of the year... not dirty, not clean, motocross baby!

i agree stewart will get there anyway as he is amazing on the bike, but watching the racing makes me wonder what in the hell is going on sometimes. try and keep the fastest guy behind you for a minute, you might learn a thing or two. God knows your not gonna learn anything moving over and letting him ditch you in 2 corners... so BLOCK
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
2/19/2009 11:03am
raddad wrote:
I would guess it was Pourcel that was panting hard. Not near as much time as most others to ride/train. I would guess it was pure...
I would guess it was Pourcel that was panting hard. Not near as much time as most others to ride/train. I would guess it was pure adrenalin that carried him those last 5 lapsSmile

What do i win Gibby?
You win a, "Bzzzzt...next!"
mxracer32
2/19/2009 11:44am
i say stroupe coming out on top for ATL, and i agree that it will be them 2 to the end.
andymoto
2/19/2009 12:00pm
East side we've only seen one round so far. Another 2-3 races should sort out who are the haves and have nots.
SIMX
2/19/2009 12:06pm
Foster576 wrote:
The east series has no J-Law....
The West series has no J-Law either!
What's your pointLaughing
2/19/2009 12:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2009 12:12pm
Don't count out Matt Lemoine either. Had very fast times in Houston, Just some bad luck.
Yamaha336
2/19/2009 12:22pm
raddad wrote:
I would guess it was Pourcel that was panting hard. Not near as much time as most others to ride/train. I would guess it was pure...

What do i win Gibby?
GuyB wrote:
You win a, "Bzzzzt...next!"
It was Izzi that looked like he had just exercised for the first time on the podium in 6 months. He looked 20 pounds heavier than last year.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/19/2009 12:38pm
Was wharton on the podium? After the race the camera showed him and he was about to pass out, and it showed on the track I thought too.
jgmxdad251
2/19/2009 2:40pm
FastEddy wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
Yeah, he has been injury prone in the past.... But if he keeps his body together and stays off the ground,I think he has the speed...
Yeah, he has been injury prone in the past....
But if he keeps his body together and stays off the ground,I think he has the speed to win them all.
I think stroupe has his speed. No way pourcel wins them all. Metcalfe is a great rider but doesn't have the speed to contend for the title ( unless the other two get hurt). Looking foward to see how durham,wharton and clarke will do.Hopefully davalos will do well and izzi will pick it up so the rookies don't beat him.
2/19/2009 4:14pm Edited Date/Time 2/19/2009 4:14pm
davalos i dont think will do much, hes a good rider but he needs to get off ktm and onto a jap bike..he needs linkage to win
BobbyM
2/19/2009 4:16pm
-eagle- wrote:
Went back and watched houston last night and this series is gonna be good. Metty, Pourcel, Izzy & Stroupe about what I expected. Lemoine and Durhamn...
Went back and watched houston last night and this series is gonna be good.
Metty, Pourcel, Izzy & Stroupe about what I expected.
Lemoine and Durhamn more speed than I expected.
team suzy and kid izzi all the way....
mxdad
2/19/2009 4:19pm
Metcalf looked great in the qualifier. Getting old. Make it or break it career decision for him this season.
tydog
2/19/2009 4:29pm
If I was betting all, Pourcel. Would like to see Izzi, Metty, Davalos but I don't see it.
Hell, I'd be happy with some good racing. Maybe RC will bring out the two smoke again here in ATL for the opening b.s.
Ing
2/19/2009 4:33pm
davalos i dont think will do much, hes a good rider but he needs to get off ktm and onto a jap bike..he needs linkage to...
davalos i dont think will do much, hes a good rider but he needs to get off ktm and onto a jap bike..he needs linkage to win
Another vote from the peanut gallery. That KTM has linkage didn't you get the memo? Geez. Linkage with 17" of wheel travel.

Post a reply to: Nothing to say about the east lites kids?

The Latest