Note to Mike Alessi

Nikhil
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:56am
Winning Moto 2 does not mean you stand in the middle of the podium, unless you also won the overall. Which you didn't.

|
MxDaD324
5/25/2010 2:39pm
WHATEVER DUDE!! GO AWAY!!
sxf138
5/25/2010 2:39pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2010 2:44pm
Seriously man? Hes pumped he won a moto give him a break. Your making yourself sound like a fool
rc4187
5/25/2010 2:41pm
Dirtydane wrote:
Mike should have had the overall, he deserved it!
???? But I thought the guy that scored the most points on the day deserved it??? I'm confused now, thanks. Smile

The Shop

cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
5/25/2010 2:41pm
Where else is he going to stand to be interviewed by TV and PA?
RACEGUY
5/25/2010 2:43pm
Dirtydane wrote:
rc4187 wrote:
???? But I thought the guy that scored the most points on the day deserved it??? I'm confused now, thanks. Smile
How do you calculate YOUR points??
Torco1
5/25/2010 2:45pm
He isnt standing on the middle podium, his dad is.
cdm806
Fantasy
1404th
5/25/2010 2:46pm
Dirtydane wrote:
rc4187 wrote:
RACEGUY wrote:
With a broken calculator, obviously.
sxf138
5/25/2010 2:47pm
Torco1 wrote:
He isnt standing on the middle podium, his dad is.
Now thats funny!
TeamGreen
Chad got his...and it was funny as hell.

Mikey plugged for KTM like a Media-Pro.

It was a good day.

Note to Mike: Keep it up. We love slamming these Douchebags that bitch in here.
Dirtydane
Dirtydane wrote:
rc4187 wrote:
I know its how it works... but i think that Mike was the best rider that day...

You know, like Pourcel was the best rider last year and should have won the championship.
40Plus_922mx
5/25/2010 2:49pm
The dude can simply do nothing right in the minds of some. The kid is BAD ASS like very few. And human like the rest of us.
rc4187
5/25/2010 2:50pm
Dirtydane wrote:
rc4187 wrote:
Dirtydane wrote:
I know its how it works... but i think that Mike was the best rider that day... You know, like Pourcel was the best rider last...

You know, like Pourcel was the best rider last year and should have won the championship.
I disagree with you on both accounts.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
5/25/2010 2:52pm
Dirtydane wrote:
rc4187 wrote:
Dirtydane wrote:
I know its how it works... but i think that Mike was the best rider that day... You know, like Pourcel was the best rider last...

Chad Reed didn't get passed all day and had more points than Mikey, who got dropped bad in the first moto by JG33.

How was he the best rider that day Dirtydane? Seriously? Are you one of those guys who gets passed by 5 guys on the last lap because he can't hang on anymore, but claims he won because he led more laps? It's 30+2 for a reason.
Old Mate
5/25/2010 2:54pm
as Aussies were so proud the day Jeff Liesk made an ama 450 podium, Micheal Byrne and Jake Moss have also done it to and we get a buzz as a nation, now Chad rules, you Americans must be so proud of Mike Allessi and Davi Millsaps also.
Dirtydane
5/25/2010 2:55pm
rc4187 wrote:
Dirtydane wrote:

rc4187 wrote:
I disagree with you on both accounts.
I figure most people will.

But _I_ think Mike rode awesome.

About the Pourcel thing i just wrote that to piss the last guy of that didnt like it when _I_ thought Mike rode best.

I think Pourcel would have won without bike problems, but still its part of the game.

Dungey ended up champion and he absolutely deserved it.
TeamGreen
5/25/2010 2:59pm
Dirtydane wrote:
rc4187 wrote:
Dirtydane wrote:

In the 1st moto...

Mike got passed like his bike had stopped...and...right at the end of the race.
The 33 jus' leaped Right By and Mike had NOTHING.

I think you missed that.

Meanwhile, Chad had run-away jus' like Mike did in the 2nd moto.

Then there's Chad's 'Move thru the Pack' that wasn't matched by ANYONE...not even R.D.

So, to re-cap, the Best Rider of the Day was...Chad Reed.

As for Pourcel: Sour Grapes. WHO got the #1 plate?
Dirtydane
5/25/2010 3:00pm
rc4187 wrote:
Dirtydane wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
In the 1st moto... Mike got passed like his bike had stopped...and...right at the end of the race. The 33 jus' leaped Right By and Mike...
In the 1st moto...

I think you missed that.

Then there's Chad's 'Move thru the Pack' that wasn't matched by ANYONE...not even R.D.

If you read the earlier comments, i commented about that Pourcel thing.

And if I think Mike rode best, cant i think that?
TeamGreen
5/25/2010 3:01pm
Old Mate wrote:
as Aussies were so proud the day Jeff Liesk made an ama 450 podium, Micheal Byrne and Jake Moss have also done it to and we...
as Aussies were so proud the day Jeff Liesk made an ama 450 podium, Micheal Byrne and Jake Moss have also done it to and we get a buzz as a nation, now Chad rules, you Americans must be so proud of Mike Allessi and Davi Millsaps also.
Yes; but. you're still a Pommie, Mate!

No worries. I hear what you're sayin'...

You should be proud. You guys have been kickin' ass for a while.

I know...I'm a Doohan fan.
sxf138
5/25/2010 3:01pm
I think metcalfe was awsome. He was def. my favorite rider at hangtown. He was killing it.
Hank_Thrill
5/25/2010 3:02pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2010 3:02pm
You're obviously not seeing things from Mike's perspective. It's called the fatal attribution error. Look at the situation he was in. He was coming into a race on a bike that was not proven. It's 100cc's less than all the other bikes that lined up on the gate with him. For him to holeshot, and win the race was a huge victory, not only for the sake of winning a moto, but a victory in KNOWING, not believing the bike was capable of winning.
roguemx
5/25/2010 3:02pm
Lets just go all American Idol and text our votes in for the nationals. C'mon let's really involve the fans, it'll be fun!
Dirtydane
5/25/2010 3:04pm
sxf138 wrote:
I think metcalfe was awsome. He was def. my favorite rider at hangtown. He was killing it.
NOOOO dont say that! People cant take it if you dont think Chad Reed was the best rider. Now it will rain replys on your comment on how you should think.
Tiki
Fantasy
1670th
5/25/2010 3:05pm
rc4187 wrote:
Dirtydane wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
In the 1st moto... Mike got passed like his bike had stopped...and...right at the end of the race. The 33 jus' leaped Right By and Mike...
In the 1st moto...

I think you missed that.

Even I can't argue that logic. Reed was smooth and fast. Where the hell has that Chad been hiding?
rc4187
5/25/2010 3:07pm
rc4187 wrote:
RACEGUY wrote:
cdm806 wrote:
With a broken calculator, obviously.
450 Class (Moto Finish)

1. Chad Reed, Australia, Kawasaki (1-3) = 25 + 20 = 45 points

2. Mike Alessi, Victorville, Calif., KTM (4-1) = 18 + 25 = 43 points

I'm sort of disturbed by how this sort of math is so challenging for you.
Lightning78
5/25/2010 3:07pm
Nikhil wrote:
Winning Moto 2 does not mean you stand in the middle of the podium, unless you also won the overall. Which you didn't. [img]http://www.racerxonline.com/UserFiles/image/RacerxRedux/May25/Alessi.jpg[/img]
Winning Moto 2 does not mean you stand in the middle of the podium, unless you also won the overall. Which you didn't.

Why do you care to start a thread about this does it really ruin your day???? Geez let it rest he was excited and wanted to give his Mfg sponsor maximum exposure can't blame him for that get over it.
TeamGreen
5/25/2010 3:10pm
Dirtydane wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:
In the 1st moto...

I think you missed that.

Tiki wrote:
Even I can't argue that logic. Reed was smooth and fast. Where the hell has that Chad been hiding?
He seems to have started his "out-door" testing as far back as the week(s) after Daytona...

...all the while...

He left some clues...

The "Fastest-Lap" at Daytona...I accused him of fckin' with everyone...he had an evil smile when the comment was made...

Vegas...he rode a pretty damn good race...all things considered.

He hasn't gotten to where he is by bein' timid. He's far more calculating than we give him credit for...
FlaNard
5/25/2010 3:14pm
And Chad said "Let's get a REAL bike in the middle" and booted him off. Mike got butt hurt. Life goes on.
SCIENCE
5/25/2010 3:14pm
sxf138 wrote:
Seriously man? Hes pumped he won a moto give him a break. Your making yourself sound like a fool
Disagree. While he can get excited as he wants (victory lap was overkill as well) about winning a moto, the only bike that goes on the podium is the winners. There has never been any gray area. I bet Everts , while happy with the moto win, was cringing at the sight. Coupled with his press conference he has managed to give more of the field serious bulletin board material.
RACEGUY
5/25/2010 3:16pm
The dude can simply do nothing right in the minds of some. The kid is BAD ASS like very few. And human like the rest of...
The dude can simply do nothing right in the minds of some. The kid is BAD ASS like very few. And human like the rest of us.
BUT!...

He didn't win. He just made himself look like an asshole taking credit for something that ``almost`happened``.

Tony math.

Post a reply to: Note to Mike Alessi

The Latest